Hey!Its My Birthday!

Birthday Present

 

 

 

I woke up happily.Today is my happiest day of the year.You wanna know?

Yes!Its my birthday!I hope everybody remembered my Birthday especially  my Lovely Eonnie,Mika.

As I walk down the stairs,Omma called me to the kitchen.

“saengil chukha hamnida, saengil chukha hamnida sarang ha neun Naomi –shi ,saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!”Omma,and Appa and my dongsaeng,Andrea sang.Wah!So touching!I can’t wait for the surprise my friends would make for me!><

After blowing the candles,I started putting cream on Andrea’s face.

“Yah!Hajima!Yahhh!”she started shouting.And ,I ,still with the cream on my finger.She tried running away but I caught her  in a blink of an eye.Yea.Im the winner of 100 meter.

“Naomi-ah….Get ready.Today must be tiring as you’re friends maybe made a great surprise for you.And do get back from school before evening.We are going to Granpa’s house.”said Appa .

“Nae ,appa.”I went back to my room and get ready to school.

 

--AT SCHOOL—

“Naomi,ah!Happy Birthday!”Sarah,my best friend gave me present.

“Thank you!”

“Welcome~”

“Oh,did you saw Mika Eonnie?”

“Yes..she was at the canteen ,with here friend.Why?”I gave a smile to Sarah.

“Nothing..Did she asked about me?”

“No…I don’t think..so…You’re acting weird…”

“Nothing..Canteen right?”Sarah nodded.I walked to the canteen.Eonnie!I want you to say,

‘Happy Birthday,Sangie!’ With that ,It would be the best present ever for me!

“Um..Eonnie…”I called Mika Eonnie.

“Oh!Naomi!What makes you here?”Mika Eonnie gave me a big smile.

“I think..you forgot  something…”I furrowed my eyebrow.She must know that Its my Birthday today!^^

“Oh?Really?”she checked her back pack.A present for me?!Waaahhh!

“Eonnie…Did you remember ?”

“Oh!yeahhh!I forgot to take my phone!Wah!Thank you ,Naomi!” She…didn’t remember …my ..birthday?

“Oh..ok..then…I’ll..get going…”with a sad face I walked back to my class.

“Did you met Mika Eonnie?”I nodded slowly.

“Why are you so down?What happened?”

“Nothing…”

“Um..Naomi.Let’s eat together after the school sessions.”

“I don’t think I can…Maybe tomorrow…”

“Oh…Okk….”my phone rang as a sign of a message.

 

 

 Naomi-ah…Today I’m busy…You can go back without me.Nae?

 

--Love,Mika—

 

Ok ,Eonnie!!!^^

--Naomi—

It’s a sad Birthday.Eonnie doesn’t remember my  Birthday.

“Naomi –ah..Happy Birthday!”some of my friends came and wished me.I gave them a fake smile.If only Eonnie said it…

 

The bell rangs.

 

“Bye,Naomi.Take care and again…Happy Birthday!”said Sarah.

“Annyeong…”I walked home alone.Every day I walked back from school with Eonnie.But today….I sighed..As I was walking past by a stall ,something caught my eyes.

‘Infinite Showcase’

Infinite .Consist of 7 members,Sunggu,SeongYeol,Dongwoo,HoYa,L,Woohyun and SungJong.Me and Eonnie are a fan of them.She likes L and I like SungJong .We like to spazz whenever we saw Infinite’s poster.I started to cry.

Naomi ah.Dont be a crybaby.She’s only forgot your birthday.She’s busy .Please understand. I started talking to myself. I walked home crying.

At home.

“Im back”

“Ok,you’re back?Naomi-ah.I’ve got a surprise for you…”Omma stopped talking.

“Why…why are you crying?”

“Omma…”I hugged omma.

“Waeyo,Naomi-ah…?”

“Eonnie forgot my Birthday…”

“What makes  you say that?”

“She didn’t wish anything today….”

“I think..you should read this…”Omma gave me a letter.I opened the letter and saw…

Infinite showcase v.i.p zone. Two.

I  read the letter inside

 Dear Naomi,

Happy Birthday!May god bless you.You are my best dongsaeng ever!I wanted to surprise you but on the afternoon I was SOOOO BUSY and really forgot about these tickects!

Im sorry for letting you walk alone.I really want to make it a  surprise.So,I went back home and took these tickets.Then when I came here,Your omma said you haven’t came back.If you wanted to see me now,Im at the store where we buyed the CD ‘To The Beautiful You’.  

--Mika—Your Awesome Eonnie—

 

I ran to the place where Eonnie stated.

“Eonnie!”I shouted from a far distance.

“Naomi…”

“Eonnie!!You’re really bad!How can you make me like this?!”I hugged Eonnie.

“Sorry,….”

“Im really feel sad at first…”

“How about now?”

“Not really?”Eonnie furrowed her eyebrow.

“Wae?”

“Cause Eonnie gave me two tickects and you didn’t have one.”

“Oh.hahahah!!”we laughed .

 

“Happy Birthday,Sangie~”

 

My best birthday.Yes.Finnaly she  said it.

“Hm..isanghae…”

“:Huh?Wae,Eonnie?”

“That boy…Do you know him?”I turned my head to the direction that Eonnie showed me.

“Oh…That’s…Kevin…my classmate..Wae?”

“Noting..just…”Eonnie came closer to me.

“I think he likes you”she whispered.

“What?!What makes you say so?”

“Simple.He’s looking at you.”

“Aish..Eonnie….”

“Um…Naomi..”I turned as someone called me.Kevin?

“Yes?”

“Happy…Birthday….”

“Thank..you…”

“I….”

“Yah!Just say it!”shouts Eonnie.

“I love you!”my face turned red.Kevin said I love you to me?

“Say I love you too.”said Eonnie.

“I…”

“I’ve know you very well.I know you like Kevin..”she whispered.

“I love you too!”with that I’ve let out my feelings towards Kevin.Yes.I like him.

“Chukahaee!!!”a sudden firework shocked me.

“Eonnie…”

“I’ve made this for you!Congrats!”I hugged her tight.

“Thanks Eonnie.I love you.”we stood under the fireworks watching the beaty of the fireworks.That’s the story of my awesome Eonnie,Mika.:)

 

~The end~

 

Hope you like it!^^