The Guy

If You Could Only Be Mine ♥

"AHH!!!, OMG!, OMG!, he is here!" screamed the girls, Then it was Ivan, everybody started rushing to Ivan, "Oh no!" said Ann, "He is is, i need to be pretty!", James just laughed to Ann, "Why are you laughing?" asked Ann, "Nothing!" replied James, Ann just rolled her balls,Then rushed to Ivan, "Hey Ivan, do you want to chat with me,tonight?" asked Ann to Ivan, "I only chat with girls that are prettier than you!" said Ivan, everybody started laughing at Ann, one of the girls throwed a pie on her, Ann started crying, she did not know hat to do, James came, "Stop it" screamed James, James lead out of the crowed, "Ann are you okay?" asked James, "Uhhmm... James do this face look okay?" said Ann, James wiped the pie away, it was not enough, Ann started laughing and so is James, "Thanks for being here with me" said Ann to James, then Ann hugged James, "Your Welcome Ann" said James smiling.

 

"Ann, do you know that its Ryan's birthday tommorow?" asked Bret to Ann, "Oh, its his birthday tommorow!, i need to buy a gift for him"Ann said, "What are you going to buy?" asked Bret, "something special" answered Ann, "HEY! what are you guys talking about?" asked Ryan, Bret and Ann stared at Ryan, "What staring at?" asked Ryan, "Oh its nothing!" said Bret, "And what about you Ann?" Ann smiled, "nothing!" answered Ann, James Came with a ice cream for Bret, Ann and him, "Here's the ice cream, Ryan looked curious, "What about me?, its my birthday tommorow!", James was surprised to see Ryan, "Oh Ryan, I did not know you were here!" said James, James smiled, "Okay, its okay!" said Ryan.

 

Ivan was walking and saw Ann, "Ann!, Ann!" shouted Ivan to Ann, "Can i ask you a question?"  asked Ivan, "After you embarassed me?, no way!" Ann said with a angry voice, Ann turned Around and walk away, suddenly Ivan rushed and hold her hand and kiss her, Ann could not believe that Ivan kissed her, "Can you be my girlfriend?" asked Ivan, "but i though you already had a girlfriend" said Ann, "We broke up" replied Ivan, "Can you go on a date with me?" asked /ivan, Ann said "Yes".