One More Night

One More Night

They go hard like they're going to war. They go rough, they keep throwing things and slamming the door. "Minyul will wake up !" A guy named Minho ruffled his hair.  "Stupid !" And, his wife named Kwon Yuri smirked. "I wanna move away !" Yuri said. "Give me one more night, please ?" That Minho guy begged. "Tsk... Fine" Yuri said and pecked his lips. She go to bed without looking at him.

Minho POV

Yah, Kwon Yuri ! There you go again making me love you ! Sigh, okay then i'll just stop using my head and let it all go. But why ? Why you make me love you more ? And now, i got you stuck on my body like a tattoo ! Gosh, this is driving me nuts ! And, stupidest thing that this Choi Minho ever had was crawling back to her. Yes, now i'm feeling stupid crawling back to you Kwon Yuri !

End of POV

~The next morning~

"Appa ! Eomma ! Good morning !" A little girl called Choi Minyul ran downstairs with her messy hair.

"Hey, becareful baby ! Easy !" The appa, Minho said to her.

"Eomma ! I want cereal !" The little cute girl Minyul said.

"Kiss eomma first !" Yuri said. Yuri bent down a little and Minyul kiss her cheek.

"Good ! I will make the breakfast first ! Go go play with appa !" Yuri said and giggled.

Minho POV

Minyul sat next to me and smiled at me. It'll hurt me a lot if she know that i'm now like this with my own wife and her own mother. She started to pout and narrow her eyes.

"What's with that face ?" Minho chuckled.

"Appa, last night and last night and last night and last night and last night and--" Minyul said but i cut her with my laugh with her action.

"Okay, okay.... So what is it ?" Minho laughed.

"Don't laugh at me appa !" Minyul put her hands on her waist..

"Here ! Uhmmm... Last night, i heard a door sounds like bang ! And i heard a things broken ! And it all sounds like bang ! And bang bang ! Bang ! Appa, it scared me a lot !" Right after Minyul said that Yuri peeked at us for a moment and go back to cooking.

"Uhhhmmm... It's just your imagination, Minyul-ah.... Don't worry about that ! It's just a bang ! Right ?" Minho said and imitated her at the end.

Sorry Minyul-ah.....