A Crazy Dream

A Crazy Dream

 


so we were at like a private jet like it was like a train station but for private jets and I guess I was famous as well because everyone around was famous and yeah …
so it started like I was walking to go in line to get a ticket and I noticed someone standing in front of me and I was like I know who this is because of the hair… it was black and red..
I realised it was CHANGJO :O
so I gave him a hug from behind and he was like slowly turning around with a smile on his face saying Chunji slowly then he noticed it was just like a famous fan girl…


and he went into formal mode and bowed and said hi in Korean I did the same..
And I was like turning around to (your bestfriend) who was sitting at like a cafeteria table eating kimbap
and I was trying to signal her like hey look who I found , take a picture!
But she didn’t have her glasses on and was like no even noticing me .. 
then we were talking in Korean introducing ourselves but I was like DUDE I ALREADY KNOW EVERTHING ABOUT YOU ,,, YOU DON’T NEED TO TELL ME
I said this in my head of course I didn’t want to seem like those obsessive kpop fan girls even though I am one…
 Then he offered me a ride in his helicopter?
And of course I was acting “hard to get” and was all like no it’s okay I’ll spend my own money it is okay!
But then he just grabbed my hand and ran to the “station” where his helicopter was …
and it took me forever to get up because they were already up in the air like 1-2m above the ground and he hoped on seamlessly and I was...NOT and he grabbed my hand and helped me up


we went flying around and all I can say was IT WAS AMAZING..
Then when we landed and yeah changjo got off first and like how all cough *cough Korean cough* men are nice he had his arms open ready to catch me so I jumped into his arms and all of a sudden you heard like fan girls at and airport come rushing by and giving a NAWW but in a sad angry way..
Then the rest of the members came passed and their manager .. And he’s like
WHO IS THIS GIRL??? I thought we said no dating!
and he was like no but we should be allowed
and the manager is like NO you can’t
so he gives me a hug like a proper one but then at the sight of his manager and sad fans he lowered his hands to be next to his side and he was just standing right in front of me so close to me as well


then I dropped into the Asian squat and started to cry and like Ricky and L.joe were like OH look at what you’ve done!
And I kept on saying what I did I do in my past life to deserve this!
Then he grabbed my hand support me when I stood back up... But I stood up wiped away my tears and said to him well I don’t need you I have Oppa... (Insert name here I don’t remember)
and then when going back up the station stairs.. Changjo’s Favourite snacks fell out of my pocket and he let out a smile and tried to run after me but his manager pulled him away .

When I’m running around the airport/train station place crying I bump into Hyoyeon and I was like UNNIE have you ever liked/gone out with someone but you weren’t allowed to go out with them because they are famous.. but she just looked at me and walked away and I also kept walking forward but then someone grabbed my hand from behind and dragged me to a hidden alley way in the train station it was more of a dead end but at the end there was a bakery and Hyoyeon was like yes I have… and I came here when I was crying and  then the shop owner gave her a piece of bread and she told me that it has to be like that but it’s not there decision but  their companies and she was like a big sister talking to me and then I woke up ..