First day in first year

Around the corridor

The alarm was set for 7:30am today; Minho wanted to get up early for his first day in first year. He quickly got changed into his uniform and ran down the stairs of his small apartment. He strolled across the wooden floor boards to the kitchen and placed himself on the one small wooden chair, waiting for his toast.

“It would be better if I had company here” Minho sighed.

With that he got up to the sound of the toaster.

~

“OK class this is our new student” The female teacher said with enthusiasm.

“Umm hello my name is Choi Minho.” Minho says.

“OK then Minho you will be sitting here next Joon.”

Minho wondered.

I almost forgot Minzy, Chaerine and Key are all in this class.

He turned around to find that Chaerine was right behind him.

“Hey Minho, good to see you again.”Minho didn’t reply but just gave her a slight nod.

“So I see you’re very shy, well that’s ok I don’t talk much either.”

Minho could also see that Key and Minzy were further down the room. He has to admit he really likes this Key guy. Every time he sees him he gets all floaty inside.

“Uh Key would you please stop talking to Minzy otherwise I would have to move you to the front.”  The teacher says.

Come on Key keep on talking so you can get moved up here. Key could actually help me with my studies.

“OK Key I’ve given you a warning so could you please move seats with Joon.”

The two packed up their books and switched their seats.

Yes! Key got moved right next to me!! Minho’s reaction inside his head was hilarious.

“Hey Minho, looks like we’ll be sitting next each other from here.” Key sat down looked at Minho and smiled.

Authors Note- I’m soo sorry for not updating for the past few weeks or maybe months. Any way I tried to put more Minkey in this chapter i hoped you liked it! =)