sleeping beauty :-* + Prince or princess o:)

delicate min '-w-'
*3-1-2011/ 6 month / 8:30 Am* In kyumin house kyuhyun was wake at this houer not because he had collage no but because2day they had appointment with the doctor and they were supposed to know the gender of theire beloved baby .He was in the kitchen making some hot chocolate to his sleepy wife to warm her in this cold freezing day he opened the door and intered the room then pot the mug down and start to wake his wife up by rubbing her big belly to and for although he received a soft kick from his childe sungmin didn't wake up so he decided to get some help *sneaky*he start drowning big circle over sungmin belly with his right hand and closed his face toward it too" hey baby , see you are wake " kyuhyun said almost whispering" ooh my little baby is wake like appa" kyuhyun take glance at still sleepy sungmin and turne " but now we need too wake mommy to right ? so I need your help at this I need you to kick mommy with the all straight you gut It will be even better if few of your kicks was to her ribs " he said the last part whispering while potting one hand beside his face " okay sweety ? " he patted sungmin and received another soft kick and by that the deal finished between the father and the child "okay on count three .....1 2 3 " he looked at sungmin to watch her expression changed. after waiting for few minutes just when he thought that it was silly off him to think that unbornchild could understand even his talking sungmin frowned then she start in pain aohh sound then she put one hand on her stomach and start rubbing it and kyuhyun was smiling surprisingly at what happened but after few rubs and few pats from sungmin to her belly she went back to sleep kyuhyun sighed at his lazy wife how to descrip her simply in one word ' unbelievable ' but he can't let her sleep they had an appointment with their doctor he have to wake her . "sungmin wake up " he start to pull the sheet slowly " come on rise and shine lazy pumpkin " he sang the last part In operaticly style . Sungmin hold on her sheets that was the thin line between her worm and her cold " kyu stop it is cold and I am tired " sungmin begged " but we need to go to the appointment we will be late " "just few minutes I didn't git enough sleep last nigh " she indeed didn't cause someone was staying all nights playing , and no , I am not talking about kyuhyun . I am walking about how seems more and more to be mini kyu . But kyuhyun didn't want to give up and he managed to pull all the sheets away off sungmin's body " wake up just for this day then sleep how much you want " but sungmin being like stubborn baby she formed as much as she could in to ball " NO x-( " she protest "you really gonna miss our appointment " sungmin didn't answer back and pretend to sleep again " but I brought to you hot chocolate .... " kyuhyun sighed " I guest I have To call the hospital to tell them we are going to be late " kyuhyun kept staring at his wife hoping that she maybe will Chang her mind but noting happened and sungmin kept on bed sleeping like bunny in winter session . He covered her aging with the sheets and give her sweet kiss on forehead but then sungmin opened her eyes and kyuhyun looked at her amazed is she just wake because his kiss like what happened in that story sleeping beauty as he remember . Sungmin start to remove the sheets away and tried to Crowley to the bed edge and kept repeating " I can't believe this " so kyuhyun being curious asked her " what ? " wondering what she referring to by saying that " what is unbelievable ? " kyuhyun asked again " you and your child how you two be in the same side against me " sungmin sighed in disappointment .kyuhyun chuckled " why ? What my baby done ? " " he is sitting on my bladder relaxing just there " kyuhyun laughed "Yeah laugh offcurse .you like it "sungmin said " baby why you are like this . Why you are with your appa . I am the one who is bearing you and handle all your over activ activities I am really disappointment with you " sungmin potted at her baby but then smiled as she felt her childe move and stop pressing at her bladder " well thank you but it is to late " kyuhyun helped her in standing and give her another kiss on her forehead the he hugged her " good morning " he said in sweet tune ._______ ____ * AT HOSPITAL * sungmin was setting and kyuhyun was standing next to her holding her hand "Miss sungmin ? " the nurse called "yeah " kyuhyun answered " the doctor is ready to meat you " kyuhyun helped sungmin to stand " ooh hi sungmin hi kyuhyun " the doctor greeted them as the two walked in and sat in front her desk " so sungmin how have you been feeling till now" the doctor asked " like whale " sungmin said this unexpected answer in serious tune and with unemotional face expression making kyuhyun and the doctor burst out laughing sungmin looked at them still unemotional she couldn't understand why they are laughing cause she didn't said it to make theme laugh and it wasn't funny but she just ignored theme the doctor and kyuhyun stoped laughing as they felt awkward cause sungmin didn't laugh so they stop "sorry " the doctor said " baby she told you how you feel not how you look " sungmin glared at kyuhyun As she didn't like what he said "Are you saying that I do look like whale " sungmin asked in sad tune "no I am not I just .." kyuhyun shuttered " just what ? you just say it " sungmin frowned " okaaaay let's go to check up on your baby . Shall we ? " the doctor cut their fight as she felt like they will not stop any time soon with arguing . sungmin lied on the bed and the doctor covered the down part of her body then left her clouts up and pot gelled on her bump and start to move the sensor " look there is your baby " the doctor said It excited like if it was the first time she show theme their baby kyuhyun and sungmin rolled their eyes at the same time offcurse it's their baby after few ssessions they could recognize their childe on screen " oohh your baby is doing some kicking right now " the doctor said squealing . is this the first time she see unborn child kick ? that's the question that run throw sungmin and kyuhyun mind in sarcasm way . But their childe seems to like it as their baby start to bragging and start do some flipping too " ammo your baby is flipping oww how cute " the doctor kept squealing like fangirl sungmin usually with like to see and hear some one admiring her baby like that but she was not in her right mood they came to know the gender of their baby and leaving to go back and rest in their house " can you tell us what is the gender ? " kyuhyun asked politely as he run out of potion and had enough of the fan girl doctor " ooh yes offcurse " sungmin and kyuhyun looked aye each other this is it the waiting moment " you are having a little princess " sungmin eyes was full of joy tears and kyuhyun smiled softly and maybe he had few joy tears in his eyes too he hold sungmin hand tight sungmin looked at him and kyuhyun muttered' I love you pumpkin " "I love you too kyu ssi " ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ [A/N: I had so much fun writing the fan doctor part kekekeke ^^ I don't think that there is doctor like her in real word so silly XD any way come to serious part I notes that for the previous two chapter I didn't get even one comment =-O so I am thinking I should make punish .(>:D yes evil other nim ) maybe make kyumin baby die or make sungmin ...... no just kidding hehehe ^^ one more thing the next chapter probably the last one about 65% not sure . any way enjoy and I hop it make you smiled as it made me :)