Dino's Party

Taboo Love


tumblr_mcvbqe8AlU1rbfsu2o1_500.jpg

I really love this picture, really, really! Just look at Myungsoo and Sungjong!! Being all cozy together thur!! >_<


 


The Kim residence was busy preparing for Dongwoo's birthday party. Yes, even though he was only a nephew, Mr. Kim regarded him as his own.

The household was noisy as the members of the gang were helping to decorate the house. Outsiders find them scary because of their appearances but were really kind hearted. Most of the time, they went against their conscience just to follow the rules they have been living with.

Their number one rule: Obey the Big Boss, since he helped us when we were in need.

Dongwoo laughed at Myungsoo, who was trying his best to help, got himself tangled up with the green ribbons for decorations.

"Yah! Pabo! Just sit in the corner, you clearly don't know what you're doing," he said while helping Myungsoo untangle himself.

"Ara, hyung. By the way where's hyung?"

"Huh? I'm right here!" He let out a loud, contented laugh.

"Are you a genius or a pabo? I meant Sunggyu!" He said with a smirk on his face.

''Hyung," he put emphasis on the word. "He's at his part-time job."

"That Hamster has a job?" Myungsoo asked, not caring about Dongwoo's correction.

"Yes, he does. At a conviniece store."

"The heck, this family has enough money, he knows that, does he? Why is he working at a convinience store?"

"Molla," he shrugged.

"Hey, did you invite someone?" Was Dongwoo's random question.

"Nope? Why would I? It's not my party."

"Invite someone from school! Palli. Palli," he whined. "I want to see your friends."

"Don't have any."

"Yah! Invite someone or else, you'll lose one of your best friends. You'll only have Sunggyu-hyung to talk to then. And, it seems that you don't talk to each other often lately. So basically if I ignore you, you'll be a loner," he ranted.

"Okay, okay I will. Jeez" Myungsoo smiled while, tapping Dongwoo on his shoulder lightly.

"You better will," Dongwoo gave a content smile.

 

 

Sungjong was walking in the school corridor going to his next class, when  someone tapped him on the shoulder.

"Ehm, hi" Myungoo said sheepishly.

Sungjong was in the middle of shock because of the sudden encounter, "Oh, hey."

"Are you okay? You look paler than you normally are."

"Huh?"

''I mean, yeah."

Sungjong went his way to his class, ignoring Myungsoo since he was not making any sense. He didn't like dealing with someone at the moment, especially Myungsoo, since he now knew two things, he was a Kim and he fell for him.

"W-wait up!"

Sungjong took a pause and turned around facing Myungsoo,"What do you want? You normally don't talk to people in school."

"You noticed that?" he asked with an amused expression on his face.

"Everybody did." Sungjong scoffed, then continue walking.

"Wait, I have a favour," he grabbed Sungjong's arm. The latter stopped and crossed his arms while waiting for Myungsoo to talk.

"Ehm, there's a party in my house, it's my cousin's birthday, and he wants me to invite someone from school. And, you're the only one I talk to, so, can you maybe.."

"Okay," he says lazily, somewhat hurt that he was being invited because he was the only one that Myungsoo talks to,(not because he was special).

"When is it?" Not caring anymore, even though the party would be held in a house of his family's enemy.

"Tonight."

 

 

After school, Sungjong first act upon entering their house was asking for his dad's permission, who was in his office since it was his day off work today. He knocked on the door three times, and since no one was answering, he opened the door slightly, enough to get his head through. It was a unspoken rule in the Lee household that if no one answer the door,  after you knock three times, you could enter.

To his surprise, his Sungyeol hyung was inside. He was about to leave when their father says, "You can stay."

He entered and stood beside his brother.

"So dad, as was saying, can I go out tonight?" Sungyeol asked.

"Details, please.'' Mr. Lee said while looking directly into his son's eyes.

The eye contact made Sungyeol uncomfortable, he  diverted his look from his father.

"Ehm., I'll be leaving later, when I get myself ready and maybe home around 10pm?"

"Ten is so late, 9:00."

"Dad! 9:30?"

"9:00"

"9:27?"

Mr. Lee didn't response.

"Okay 9:20," Sungyeol made it to the door before doing an aegyo and says, "Appa, saranghaeyo~"

 

"Maknae, what is it?"

"Dad, I kind of want to go somewhere tonight." This made Mr. Lee look at his son, who in the first time in history, asking if he could go out.

"Why, of course." He smiled. "But, give details, please."

"I'll be leaving as soon as I get ready too and where I'm going is just around the area. It's not abit far. When do I need to come home?"

"Normal. Nine, you better get ready. Come home safe, be careful."

"Thank you, Dad"

 

 

He ran upstairs, giddy as it was kind of easy getting his dad's approval. He passed by his twin brothers' shared room and heared Hoya whispeedr but loud enough for him to hear, "Are you insane? You're not going in there."

"Sure will,'' was Sungyeol's playful reply.

Sungjong brushed the conversation off because he needed himself to get ready, it's 16:45 already.

He scanned his wardrobe for good clothes to wear. He tosses them around as every clothing he had looked at looked so boring. But his face lit up upon seeing a shirt, orange with white stripes. The clothing looked cute and he decideed  that would be his attire for the night. He took a black jeans to match with it.

 

 

"Sungjong, are you...." Hoya opened the door and he could see that his dongsaeng was all dressed up, "going out tonight." His expression fell, as he'll be the only one in the house.

"Augh, why are the both of you going out? Why are you leaving me alone?" He whined.

"Even Woohyun hyung is not here." He pouted.

"Okay, leave me alone. Heol," he slammed the door shut.

Despite Hoya being manly on the outside,  he have many cute acts.''That's my HoAegi hyung,'' Sungjong chuckled to himself.

 

It was around 17:20 when Sungjong finished getting ready. He came out of his room and  was faced by a  pouting Hoya in front of him.

"Hyung, you'll be all right."

"Shirreo! I'm upset."

Sungjong let out a chuckle, "Where's Sungyeol hyung?"

"Left 5 minutes ago."

"I better go then, curfew at nine o'clock. Bye, hyung."

"Take," he paused, a pout was still on his lips, before continuing, "Care."

 

When Sungjong arrived at the Kim residence, he was met by colourful decorations, he never expected that it'd be this colourful.

''A kid's party?" Is his first impression.

Myungsoo who was standing by the gate waiting for Sungjong, heard what he said. He chuckled then he said, "You made it! Come in."

"You didn't tell me it's a kid party!"

"I didn't because it's not. This is a party for a 23 years old man."

Sungjong's jaw dropped, eyes still fixed on the colourful decorations.

''Yes, he likes colourful things." Myungsoo tugged Sungjong's arm, saying,  "Kadja! It'd be fun."

 

Upon entering the front door, Sungjong could see that the place was sure lively. Big bodied people are serving.

Ah so this is the kind of place Myungsoo lives in.

He scanned the surrounding, as Myungsoo led him to the birthday celebrant.

"Hyung, my friend has arrived!" Sungjong wasn't sure who Myungsoo was talking to until a man, Dino looking man, turned around. His fingers were inter-locked with someone Sungjong was very familiar with, his Sungyeol hyung.

 


From 29, Now I have 34 subscribers for this story~~~

Thank you guys~

 

¬ Sungjong is like a person who bullies his crush/love, really ><

¬ I will put WooGyu in the next chapter~~ Can you guess how? :D


Ohmygyu guys!! I got my 100th unique subscriber yesterday!! YAY!! :D THANK YOU! <3

SPEAKING OF GYU, HE WILL HAVE A SOLO!! HE IS WORKING WITH HIS IDOL, KIM JONGWAN [I SERIOUSLY LOVE THIS MAN'S VOICE TOO!]

I'M SO HAPPY FOR HIM TT TT

BUT, I  LIKE MY OT7 MORE, BUT MY HAMGYU, SOLO, ASDFGHJKL!!!

D-3~~~ THREE MORE DAYS, CAN'T WAIT FOR NOVEMBER 7~

 

AH GUYS!  I HAVE A RANDOM OBSERVATION: NOVEMBER SEVEN, THEY'RE LIKE SAYING:
''EVEN WHEN ONE OF US GO SOLO, WE'RE STILL SEVEN.'' :"3

 




REN, MY NEW OPPA!! :''> HE'S SO prettyyyyy!!

AND, IT'S HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY~~~ :'D

 

 

 

HE'S STILL MY PRINCE CHARMING~~~ :"'>
DEFINE JONGIE OPPA: BEAUTIFUL!! *le creys~~


ME: JULY 3, 1997

REN: NOVEMBER 3, 1995

JONGIE: SEPTEMBER 3. 1993

THERE'S A CONNECTION! THE 3rd AS OUR BIRTHDAYS, THEN A MONTH APART OUR BIRTH MONTHS, THEN A YEAR APART OUR AGES! xD

I'M MEANT TO BE WITH  THEM~~~

#delusionalfangurl

 

EDITED THIS! xD I don't want to delete the A/N section so that I'd have something to laugh at when I am bored xD lols
Even when I just editted this, it is not guaranteed to be flawless.. because, y'know. I'm a person with LOADS of flaws! xD