Rain

Rain

 

 

So we just received a message about if we wrote angst or not, so I thought that would give you guys a little angst. This request was for Anonymous and they requested for the story to include Woohyun's solo song Time, so it's featured in this scenario. Hope you guys all enjoy! ~Admin Kelc 

You felt as if your lungs were about to burst as you sprinted down the sidewalk and looked up at the sky to see dark grey clouds starting to move in front of the bight sun.

"______! Wait! I didn't mean that!" you heard Woohyun call as he chased after you.

You shook your head as you held back the tears that were threatening to escape from your eyes and willed yourself to run faster. You already knew that he was gaining on you, but luckily your house was only a block away.

You hastily pushed open the gate and ran up the walk way, your key already in your hand.

"______! Wait!" you heard Woohyun yell from the front of the walkway as you unlocked the front door of your house.

After hearing a small click, you quickly pulled the key out of the lock and twisted the doorknob, throwing yourself inside and closing the door right as Woohyun stepped onto the porch.

Woohyun looked around in panic as he pounded on the door and tried to twist the doorknob.

"______! I'm sorry! Please open the door!" he yelled, tears forming in his eyes.

You leaned against the door and slid down to the floor, your hands over your mouth as you tried to hold in your sobs while Woohyun continued to beat his fists against the door and call out your name.trans.gif

---

"Would you just drop it?" Woohyun asked as he stormed into the apartment that the two of you shared.

"No, I am not going to drop it!" you insisted as you followed Woohyun into the living room, closing the door behind you.

"Well what do you want me to tell you?" Woohyun asked tiredly.

"I want you to tell me who she was!"

"She wasn't anyone!"

"Well, she didn't look that way!" you argued, frustrated tears already starting to blur your vision.

"Are you accusing me of cheating you?" Woohyun asked in a dangerously low voice.

You wanted to say no, but you couldn't deny the fact that you did think that they looked a little friendly when you say them together in a small cafe across the street from Woollim's studio.

"I never said that."

"You didn't have to. I can't believe this," Woohyun said, letting out a scoff and crossing his arms.

You stayed silent and trained your eyes to the ground.

"My own girlfriend thinks that I'm cheating on her," he let out a bitter, almost mocking laugh, "Even if I did cheat, she probably would have been a better girlfriend than you," he muttered under his breath.

Time seemed to stop when Woohyun's words left his mouth and hung in the air.

Guilt immediately washed over Woohyun's body when he realized what he said. He didn't mean to say those harsh words to you, but he let his temper get the best of him. He was about to explain himself, but his words caught in his throat when he heard a small sniffle echo throughout the apartment.

You looked up at Woohyun with a broken expression, tears spilling over the edges of your eyes and running down your cheeks.

"_-______," Woohyun whispered as he took a step closer to you.

You instantly took a small step back when Woohyun reached out to you. You shook your head and dashed out of the apartment before Woohyun could say another word.

---

You sighed as you turned in your bed and stared out of your bedroom window, watching the rain hit against the glass. The whole house was absolutely quiet, the only sound coming from the soft pitter pats of the rain hitting the roof and windows.

Out of everything that happened you were glad that your parents were out of town on vacation. You didn't think your could face them right now, especially since your mom was you and Woohyun's number one supporter. She would have heartbroken if she knew that you and Woohyun were on the verge of being over.

You reached over to your side and grabbed the teddy bear that laid next to you, hugging it tightly to your chest. You smiled a little to yourself as you ran your fingers thorough the soft fur and recalled the day that Woohyun won it for you at a carnival that the two of you went to for your first official date as a couple.

You buried your face into the top of the bear's head, tears slipping out of your eyes as the memory flash through your mind.

Shigani tto meomchun geolkkayo
Ireohke tto jami deunayo
Meonghani bakkeul barabodaga
Dunun gameun che geudae saenggagi naseo

"Oh gosh, now I'm hearing him too," you whispered to yourself.

Shigani tto heulleo kajima
Dashi geuttaerona doraga
Neoeui gieoksoge modeungeol
Chajaboryeo noryeokhae bojiman

You lifted your head from the bear and squinted at the window as you continued to hear Woohyun's voice. You slowly threw your covers to the side and walked over to your window. Your breath caught in your throat with the pulled your curtains apart and saw Woohyun standing in your front yard, singing up to your window, drenched from the rain.

Geu gose honjaseo na ulgo itjiman
Nunmuri meomchweoseo na utgo itjiman

Dashi tto kidaryeo 
Na dashi sumswilttae kkaji

You quickly opened your window and stuck you head out, "What are you doing?" you yelled over the rain.

"Singing to you!" Woohyun yelled back, "I always sing to you when I try to make you feel better."

"Go home, Woohyun. You're going to get sick if you stay out in the rain," you warned.

But Woohyun shook his head, "I'm not leaving until your forgive me! I'm going to stay right here and keep singing until you do."

You stared at Woohyun as he started to sing again. You tensed when you heard how strained his voice sounded, like he was trying to sing while he was crying. You weren't sure if he really was though, since the rain effortlessly hid his tears.

"Aish, this boy," you hissed to yourself.

You quickly closed your window and sprinted out of your room, grabbing your jacket on the way. You flew the door open and ran out into the rain towards Woohyun who was staring down at his feet.

"What do you think you're doing?!" you yelled at Woohyun.

Woohyun looked up to see you standing in front of him and was shocked into silence.

"You're going to get sick if you stay out in the rain!" you yelled as you pounded your fists against his chest, "And then you'll lose your voice! And then you can't perform!"

You continued to hit Woohyun's chest and your breathing started to get heavy and your tears started to fall.

Woohyun didn't fight back. He just stood there and took all your blows, feeling the frustration and heartache with each one. Soon your hits started to slow down and Woohyun engulfed you into tight a hug, crushing your body against his.

"I'm so sorry," he whispered as you cried into his chest, "I didn't mean to say that. It was my temper talking and I didn't know what I was saying."

Woohyun pulled away and took your face in between his hands, "But I would never, ever cheat on you."

You bit your lip and nodded your head, choking back the sobs that were racking through your body.

Woohyun pulled you back into his arms and let out a sigh of relief, "I'm so sorry," he repeated over and over, the two of you still standing in the pouring rain.

After a while, you pushed away from Woohyun and grabbed onto his wrist, "Come on, let's go inside. I was serious about you getting sick from being in the rain too long."

You tried to pull on Woohyun's wrist, but he instead got a hold onto your hand and pulled you back towards him, crashing his lips to yours.

Just as quickly as he connected your lips together, pulled away and rested his forehead against you.

"I love you," he breathed.

You looked into his eye and gave him a small smile while you laced your fingers between his, "I love you, too."

Woohyun gave you another kiss on your forehead before the two of you headed inside, dripping wet from the rain.