Valentine’s day/date (part 1)

When can I love someone?

 

I woke up at 7 AM. I ate my breakfast and got dressed (sneakers, jeans and top). I walked to the bus stop and hopped in. While sitting in the bus, I sent a message to Elisa.

From: ____
to: Elisa
Don’t go inside. Wait at the entrance of Lotte World!

*2 minutes later*

From: Elisa
to: ____
OK! OMG I have something for you !!! You will be so happy =) !!!

I read the message and felt curious what the present could be.

-- Entrance Lotte World --

 

I saw Elisa and Daesung waving at me when I walked out of the bus.
“So…What did you want to tell me?” Elisa asked me after greeting and hugging each other.
“I feel stupid to go on dates with you guys. So I thought about it yesterday and I promised to myself that I’m going to stop follow you on dates.” I answered.
Daesung and Elisa just looked at me with a blank face.
“…And because this is your date. I’m not going with you.” I continued. *glad I did it*

 

“Well…” I looked at Elisa who was talking. “Because we thought you would be lonely Daesung asked a friend to company you.” “yae… come on ____ it would be fun” told Daesung. He turned around and screamed something while looking at someone. A person appeared next to Daesung. “____ this is Doojoon. Doojoon this is ____”. Doojoon mumbled something under his breath but I didn’t hear it. We greeted each other. Together with Elisa and Daesung, we went to the entrance.

 

The first attractions we did together, but later on Daesung and Elisa wanted to have some time with only the two of them.
So here I was with Doojoon…..soooo akward…..
I thought we would have some fun time but I was all wrong….
“Woow did you see that chick….Damn I hope that one doesn’t has a boyfriend”Doojoon reacted when a girl passed by. Telling me why I couldn’t be more like them…. *Aargh… he is pissing me off*

 

“Hey Doojoon oppa.” a girl suddenly comes up and gives Doojoon a big hug. During the hug the girl looks at me. “Hello I’m Sun Young” while given me a hug “Wow…Doojoon. I didn’t know you had a girlfriend. That is why you didn’t want to hang out with us?” she pouted a little.

 

“Www…What!? If I knew this was the girl, then I wouldn’t go on this date.” Doojoon made a disgusted face. *If I knew you would be a jerk, I wouldn’t come either* Because I was mad, I looked down. I didn’t want to make a fight. SLAP! “Aaah why did you slap me?” Doojoon rubs over his head while facing a boy. “You shouldn’t say that…that is really mean” said the unknown boy. “Hello, excuse me I’m Yoseob, Doojoon's friend.” Yoseob grabbed the left hand of Sun Young “And she is my girlfriend Sun Young but you already met her, right?” Yoseob smiled and stared at Sun Young who blushed a little.

 

After saying my name, Doojoon, Yoseob and Sun Young started talking with each other. They didn’t really pay attention to me so I walked a little around the area. I went to the bathroom and when I came back they disappeared. *Damn …> _<….where is Doojoon.*

 

While looking around someone bumped into me. I looked at my leg, now covered with ice cream. Next to me there stood a little boy with an ice cream cone without ice. The little boy started to cry. He bowed and said “I’m sorry noona… I didn’t see you… please don’t be mad with me!” “Awww…. Poor thing… I’m not mad. Don’t cry, ok?” I looked at him…..come on, who can be mad at a little cute boy =)? “Ray … where are you?” the little boy looked up and ran to the older boy who called his name. “Hyung… do you have a napkin? My ice cream fell on noona’s pants.”

 

 

Ray told his older brother and dragged him to me. “____?” My eyes widened “Gikwang?” “Wow, you look beautiful, how are you?” and so Gikwang and I talked for a while. Gikwang was a very good friend… we have a brother-sister-relationship-friendship….
Then Gikwang grabbed a napkin, made it wet and tried to clean my jeans a little bit….. “Again my apology, Ray is a little bit clumsy.” He said while cleaning. “Oh no it is ok.”