His new boyfriend

When can I love someone?

(Party)

Here you are again, sitting on a chair watching other people dancing. *Why did I accept his offer* you sighed. No Min Woo (your Best Gay Friend) knows you hate going out. “_____,there you are!” you look at your left side and feeling someone hugging you. “No Min Woo” you shouted while turning around and hugging him back.

~~~~~
You know your BGF from childhood on. You knew from the beginning he was not like other boys. He always wanted to do girls stuff: being the mom, playing with dolls, putting make-up on, …. But you are really happy you met him. He’ll always support you and protect you, he is like a brother to you….a gay-brother. You hate nothing about him
~~~~~

You are talking to your BGF when you feel someone watching you. But you do not look at that person; you keep your mind on your BGF.
After laughing and talking a lot. You take your glass juice (you don’t drink alcohol because you hate the taste) and swallowing some juice.
“_____,I need to pee. Be right back” your BGF shout in your ear. While you hear this you choke in your juice.

----- Did I tell you, you hate nothing about him???…Well forget about that….you always hate this the most….he always takes the weirdest moments to tell you that he has to go to the bathroom. -----

You're still recovering from choking when a good looking boy asks while giving you a napkin: “Hey, are you ok?” “…*coughs* thanks…*coughs*yea …I’m… fine”. The boy smiles at you and goes back to the dance floor with your eyes following him. “You are going to make a hole in his back” whispers someone in your ear. Even with the loud sounds you still heard it. A bit shocked you turn around “Yah…No Min Woo…why did you make me choke?” you change the subject. “He is good looking, right” No Min Woo his lips while he says that sentence. You roll your eyes “You can have him, if you want”. While you say this you see your BGF making a little smile…..*a feeling tells me something will happen….weird or not…it feels a good one…but for him…..my BGF*

You are not a party animal so you sit on a chair while you chat with your BGF. When you smile you notice that boy who you saw a while ago. You see his eyes looking in your direction but they don’t look at you. You look back at your BGF who is talking again. But if you look close, he isn’t looking at you. *Aaaah…I get it* “Don’t worry. I’m not mad”you suddenly say at your BGF “What?” No Min Woo asks and he continues talking because he knows you busted him.

You look at your BGF with sharp eyes. “If you have something to tell me important. Do it now!”
“There is nothing” your BGF laughs it off. You still look at him with sharp eyes. He hates it when you look at him with those sharp eyes. “FINE!” he sighs and pouts when he takes his phone and texts someone. In the corner of your eyes you see that good looking boy walking inyour direction.

The boy stands next to No Min Woo and bows, so do you. No Min Woo grabs the hands off the boy and says “This is Kim Dong Hyun”. The boy aka Kim Dong Hyun coughs and looks at your BGG. “And he is my boyfriend”your BGF says when he understands his boyfriends act. “See, it is not that hard to tell your best friend that you have a boyfriend”Kim Dong Hyun says while giving your BGF a big kiss on the lips that almost turns out to a passionate kiss if your BGf didn’t push his boyfriend away.
“You know ____ what this means?” No Min Woo swallows. you give him a what-do-you-meanface.“I can’t accompany you next week during Valentine” he says gently. Your eyes widened and thought *F**k*.