Oh,my princess,you lovely princess

Oh,my princess,you lovely princess

Oh,my princess,you lovely princess

 --------------------------------------------------------


It's July. It's a Saturday afternoon. One of those sacred Saturday afternoons that Jin could spend hanging out with his best friend Yamaa chattering and gossiping about their co-members and that last rumor of a love triangle between three workers in their company. It was a rumor that had been circulating for months and  nobody knew if it was nothing but voices or if it had solid basis. "Love triangle ", Jin did whisper to Yamaa's ear when one of the guy involved in said relation walked next to them and Yamaa replied that indeed it was horrible and he wouldn't like to be in such a situation. Jin immediately agreed that he didn't want to either and then they had to split because it was late and tomorrow they both had to face a group of obsessed teenagers of their fandoms.

Basing from the sun shining so bright and high in the sky, Jin guessed that it was around eleven. At this time of one of those sacred Saturdays,with a weather like this, he and Yamaa would have spent their free day at the beach,still gossiping and chattering while checking out muscular guys with their respective girlfriends and pointing out the girlfriends' flaw (every girl had at least a flaw). They would be laughing at this time.

Instead, on this sacred Saturday, Jin had woken up next to his co-member Kamenashi (not that he complained: he had been attracted to the youngest guy since day one). He thought that maybe there was the possibility that he got drunk yesterday evening because he had a major memory loss of what happened, how they ended up sleeping together,this close, and if the sleeping together involved some action. It was a pity that he didn't remember anything and he found himself kind of upset when he sat and his bottom didn't ache. Maybe I topped?

No, Jin wouldn't have let that happen.

He had always preferred being filled.

". Where am I?", he muttered to himself,alarmed as he started to look around him and instead of seeing the four walls of his or Kamenashi's room, the bed that they were sharing seemed to be in the center of a greenwood with a few butterflies flying around them, trees far from them by a meter or two,but making a semicircle around them too and-- is that a small waterfall?

The answer for his questions was given by a rabbit with creepy blue eyes that appeared from nowhere. Jin nearly had a heart-attack. The rabbit was switching his stare at Jin and at Kamenashi who was still peacefully sleeping next to Jin,

"Welcome to the fairytale world, human boy. I'm the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland and I'm here to give you instructions on how to proceed with your story.", he said with a solemn tone and there was this vein on his forehead that was popping out which meant white rabbit was not in a good mood. Jin decided to take him seriously, but those big long ears which were pointing up,large eyes and those prominant front teeth and his nose twitched at each word that he uttered were making it hard.

Jin suppressed his curiousity to guide him to look at the white rabbit's bun tail.

He blinked down at the rabbit as the latter continued with his explanation, "Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess who got lost in the forest. Fortunately a prince came to hunting. He saw the princess and struck by his beauty,he approached him and they shared a long passionate kiss. Then he offered to the princess to take him home and they lived happily ever after."

"Huh?"

White rabbit crossed his arms on his chest, "You are allowed to ask me one question human boy."

The intensity coming from those large colorful eyes and the 'moving' of his nose were hypnotizing.

"I-uh..", Jin had to blink several times to take back control over himself. Why just one? was on the tip of his tongue,but he didn't want to waste the opportunity. He scratched behind his ear and,forcing himself not to drive his gaze back on that talking animal (Oh my god. What a situation.), he said what was floating in his mind. He said it quickly,thinking that it wouldn't be helpful if he pissed off the rabbit of Alice in Wonderland,

"Isn't the story sort of silly?"

"Sort of silly?", white rabbit drawled. It sounded menacing for Jin and he envisioned those front teeth crunching his fingers that he deliberately hid behind his back. Maybe it would have been better if he had zipped his mouth. Or maybe Why just one? would have been a better question.

"Listen", Jin didn't cringe when white rabbit hopped forward to near him,but he plastered a pathetic smile as a little apologize. It didn't work. The vein seemed ready to explode, "Everyday,I have a story to take care of. Today they assign me two stories. Two stories,human boy.", he hissed, "I'm really sorry if I do not satisfy your standard of decent story. My wife is eight months pregnant and when I come back home she es that I'm never around. How can I be around if I'm white rabbit,the serve who has to welcome human boys and make them realize that they might be have a future as a couple?--"

"Does that mean that Kamenashi likes me too?", Jin beamed, but he turned off almost immediately, "Sorry."

White rabbit was stomping one foot, "--When I tell her my motive, she starts yelling at me and I can't even protest because she's pregnant and Doc Hudson told me not to counter back because it's not good for her if she's agitated. I have so much problems to handle. I'm running out of imagination, so I'm sorry if you find yours and that boy's story sort of silly.", with that he looked away briskly and without anything else, he snapped his white fingers and disappeared.

Jin did nothing for a couple of seconds. "Oh,holy .",he muttered, realization pounding his head, "I made white rabbit mad! He was so pissed off! What to do? What to do?"

As Jin began to rock back and forth and he was slowly mutating into a guilty ball, finally Kamenashi thought that it was the proper moment to give out small moans, stretch his arms and legs, rotate a few times,kick the sheets off of his body and at the end, he was sitting as Jin and looking at Jin with this arched eyebrow and questioning sleepy face,

"Good Morning, Jin"

Jin glared at Kamenashi and if it wasn't for the fact that he was adorable he would smack his face.

"What?",he snapped when he noticed that Kamenashi was eying him with a really confused expression.

He watched as the other went from sleepy to half-asleep, then from half-asleep he rubbed his eyes and he looked awoke. The confusion was still there. 

"Do we have a photoshoot today?"

(Don't hit him.) With a forced calm tone Jin responded, "No, we haven't. Look around you,Kame."

But Kamenashi didn't. He was intent on fixating Jin.

"Is there a reason why you're wearing a cartoon look alike dress?"

"What?", Jin blabbered, "I'm not--", he initiated, but he stopped when horror creeped in his skin. He brought one of his hands (which were still hidden behind his back even after white rabbit's departure for unknown reasons) to touch his clothes, not daring to glance at them. His hand traveled down until the end of the gown (. Oh my god,!). 

He stopped moving. He swallowed a big amount of saliva before peeking down at his chest and then at the rest, "Oh, why the is has to be ing pink?!", he shouted helplessly. He turned to Kamenashi and the will to bump his own head seemed to be fluctuating in the air that Jin was breathing in, "You're dressed as a prince!" and why the hell didn't I notice it before?, but he didn't say this last out loud. (Too absorbed checking his adorable face?)

If only Jin would cool and think about it for a minute, the discovery shouldn't have left him so shocked. No doubt that the characters in white rabbit's story were he and Kamenashi. And in every fairytale the princess ends up wearing a beautiful gown and the prince of course has wonderful clothes that matches the princess's elegancy.

The problem was, why did Jin have to be the princess and wear a dress? 

Okay, fine, he liked gossiping and stuff, being pounded than pounding, but he was still a man and this dress with this color was a big humiliation.

"Let's change clothes!"

Kamenashi frowned, bracing himself (and caressing his prince-clothes), "What? No!"

"Please!"

"No!"

"Oh my god, white rabbit didn't tell me that I had to wear this!", Jin whined.

Kamenashi gave him a curious gaze, "White rabbit?"

"Yeah", Jin said, a scowl ghosting on his lips, "He said that we're in a fairytale and I have to get myself lost in the forest. You find me. You kiss me", he said straight-forward. He was so irked that he didn't see Kamenashi widening, "Then we go home and happily ever after. That's it."

Kamenashi's reply was, "Really?"

Jin looked at him,pouting, "Yeah."

Silence.

"Did you ask him why we have to kiss?"

Jin blinked. His featured softened, "There was only one question I could ask. I didn't think about that."

"You asked him when we're supposed to begin then?"

"No.", Jin murmured.

Kamenashi leaned to him, "Did you ask hi--?"

"It was something stupid", he revealed.

The other guy folded his arms on his chest, "Why would you ask something stupid?!"

Jin saw red (to tell the truth he was seeing pink because his eyes were back on the dress. That horrible dress.) "If you're so clever, why didn't you ask him the question? Oh right, you were still sleeping! Shut up Kame! I don't want to kiss you anymore!"

--tbc