Chapter 8

Mblaq Hello Baby With U!

When they were done getting ready, we started to tour the dorm/house. We first went to Seungho appas dorm first. 

Seungho: Do you like it Nikki?

Me: Yeah it's pretty cool.

But then Seungho appa Ppororo....

Me: AHHHH!!

I ran to the tv as fast as I could to see it.

Seungho: Nikki do you like Ppororo?

Nikki: I LOVE Ppororo!

Seungho: Oh, do you kids like Ppororo too?

L&L&D: YES!

Seungho: Ok then if you guys behave I'll buy you your favorite Ppororo ok?

LLDN: OK!

After visiting and touring Seungho appa's room we went to Mir appas room which full of books! And not just any books, they were MANGA books!! Rows and rows of books that took up about a fourth of the room.

Lauren, Dayoung, and Leo grabbed the books and started "playing" with them. And when I say playing I mean folding and tearing. Mir appa was literally crying just seeing the books touched by other people! 

Me: Appa! Don't cry! It's okay! O.O (ha! Aegyo face again!)

Mir: OK?!? Nothing is OK about this!!

Me: Yah! Just because your mad and sad( Haha Rhymes) doesn't mean you put all of it on me!!

He looked and stared at me for a moment and then nodded.

Mir: Yeah I guess your right.. Sorry..

Me: It's okay!

Mir POV--->

Nikki: Yah! Just because your mad and sad doesn't mean you put all of it on me!

Seeing her pout like that... Honestly made her look really cute...

 

Alright! Chapter done! Srry if its a little weird.. I just came back from school and wrote this quickly!