Chapter 2

Teacher [GS]

“Okay class, tomorrow will be our yearly Family Day! So I expect your parents or relatives to be present tomorrow here at school okay?” A beautiful short-blonde-haired lady said in front of her students who cheered loudly as Family Day is one of their favorite events that are happening to their school yearly. Yoonji scowled at her classmates for she hates Family Day because no one is there to attend for her.

 

“Class... Calm down okay?” Their teacher who wears a simple long-sleeved dress and a knee-high boots but still looks stunningly beautiful told them. Then her eyes darted to Yoonji who she noticed that she’s scowling. She just sigh.

 

The bell rang and the students jump for joy as it is the time to go home. The students one by one bid their goodbye to their teacher and exits the room.

 

“Take care okay?”

 

“Yes ma’am!”

 

Soon, the room is deserted but there’s still one student left who’s sitting on the corner of the room near the window. The teacher arranged her things and when she’s ready to go, she went to the student.

 

“Yoonji, let’s go?” she smiled at her and she slowly smiled back and take her hand. They walk hand in hand in the corridor until they reached her car. Yoonji open the door and enters. Soon, her teacher is driving on the way home.

 

This has been Yoonji’s daily routine every day since her teacher, the beautiful Miss Lee Hyukjae, asked her if she can help her. Then she started saying her problems to her about his dad and she understands her for she have a similar problem back then and decided to ask if she can take care of her. She agreed and soon a negotiation between her and Yoonji’s dad has been made.

 

Before going home, Yoonji will always go to Hyukjae’s house so she can do her assignments with her and his father won’t be home until 9 so she decided to accompany Yoonji so she won’t get lonely. She’s not doing this for free much to her dismay because Yoonji’s father insists on her getting paid for doing this to his daughter. Since she had no choice she agreed.

 

“Mr. Lee.” Hyukjae said as they shake hands.

 

“Nice to meet you Miss Hyukjae. I am Lee Donghae, Yoonji’s dad.” Donghae said formally.

 

“Yes, Yoonji has mentioned you a lot of times.” Hyukjae nervously said. They are at a fancy restaurant for Donghae invited her for a dinner and to talk about his plans for Yoonji since he found out that she’s helping Yoonji.

 

“Of course. Let’s eat first before we talk about Yoonji.” Donghae said. They started to eat silently not breaking the silence. Hyukjae’s a bit shy with Donghae. He seems intimidating to her.

 

After eating, Donghae decided to go straight to the point.

 

“So, Miss Hyukjae I’ve heard from Yoonji that you’ve been helping her to cope up with the death of her mother?” Donghae asked.

 

“Uhh... Yes. I have been with that experience when I was a kid so I can relate to her.” Hyukjae said nervously.

 

“Okay, since you’re helping her and it looks like its working, here’s the deal. I want you to spend time with her for a while after school. Help her with assignments and everything.” Donghae said.

 

Hyukjae sip a drink with her wine. “Uhm, well, if you’re asking for a tutor—“ Hyukjae didn’t get to finished for Donghae stopped her.

 

“I will pay you don’t worry.” Donghae said. He looks bored and tired.

 

“Okay if you insist on me getting paid. And will she stay with me?” Hyukjae asked curiously. She’s living alone and she doesn’t really mind.

 

“Of course not. I will fetch her once I’m done with my work everyday. Let’s see...” Donghae checked his watch.

 

“probably between 8:30 to 9 o’clock.” Donghae said.

 

Hyukjae nodded. Silence prevails between them. Only the soothing sound of a pianist was heard in the restaurant. Donghae was the first to cut the silence.

 

“So do you have any more questions?” He asked while fixing himself.

 

She shook his head and when Donghae stood up, she also stands up.

 

“So Miss Lee, I’ll be going now. If you have further questions, just contact me.” Donghae handed his calling card to her and he went out of the restaurant leaving Hyukjae.

 

‘Wow. What kind of a guy is he?’ Hyukjae thought. She then decided to go home.

 

 

 

----

 

They are done with her assignments and Yoonji and Hyukjae are busy cooking their dinner when the doorbell rang. They got surprised and Yoonji offered to open the door. When Yoonji opened the door she squeals for the person ringing the doorbell is his father. She quickly went to him and hugged him.

 

Hyukjae wondered why Yoonji squeal so she hurriedly went to see their visitor and she blushed as she saw Yoonji in the arms of his father and they look so beautiful and sweet together. She checks the clock and noticed that it’s only 7:30. She wondered.

 

“Mr. Lee, you’re quite early today.” Hyukjae said and the guy she called Mr. Lee looks at her.

 

“Well Miss Lee, it seems that today I’m not that busy.” Lee Donghae said formally to her. Yoonji looks up and talked to her father.

 

“Appa, you want to eat first before leaving? Teacher and I prepared it!” Yoonji proudly told her father.

 

“Really? Hmm. Sure I wanna taste my baby’s cooking.” Donghae said to her daughter. Hyukjae thought for a while if he’s referring to her when he said ‘baby’s cooking’ then noticed that he’s looking at his daughter lovingly. She brushed her thoughts away. ‘Never ever think of that Hyukjae. NEVER.’ Her inner self scold her.

 

“Uhm, why don’t you eat already, I’ll just eat later...” Hyukjae said nervously to the two whose sitting comfortably now on the chair.

 

“Teacher! Eat with us please.” Yoonji pleads. She sighs and decided to eat with them.

 

They ate quietly and when they’re done, Donghae volunteers if he can wash the dishes but Hyukjae declines.

 

“Its getting late Mr. Lee, I can handle it.” Hyukjae smiled at him.

 

“Okay. Thank you for the delicious meal Miss Lee.” Donghae said formally. Donghae always talks to her formally.

 

“Well, I’m getting paid in doing this, your welcome Mr. Lee” she chuckled and Donghae smiled at her. “Ah, Mr. Lee, tomorrow will be our yearly Family Day, uhm, if you can come, please do come to school for Yoonji.” Hyukjae tried and noticed that Donghae is in deep thoughts.

 

“I’m sorry I don’t think I can make it, I have 2 major meetings in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. Please do cover for me, for Yoonji?” Donghae looks at her straightly in her brown eyes and she just nodded. He smiled.

 

 

“Yoonji see you tomorrow!” Hyukjae waved as Yoonji gets into Donghae’s car.

 

“Bye teacher! See you tomorrow! Good night.” Yoonji shouts and soon they’re gone.

 

Hyukjae sigh.

 

‘Every single year you have so many different reasons Mr. Lee. I wonder why you don’t like attending family day.’ She shrugged it off and went to bed.

 

---

so here's chapter 2! i've actually written this days ago but i am too busy to post it. Sembreak is near! only a week and then i'm freeeeeee! but this means finals everywhere and uggghh i am so stressed and tired already. =,=

so what do you think? please do comment. i need inspiration hehehe thank you for reading. ;D