Moving back ~Home~

Will It Be Love?

Thank you ,Supermiri and taniapop for subs

 

*Flash back*

Taemin had rushed home from school on this boiling hot day, just to find out that he would be moving AGAIN. But this time it was different, he wasn't only moving  out of the state but moving out of the country. 

The only way his partents described it was: "We think it's about time we move back but also it would be great if you could see the world we grew up in". 

"Like yea, just to be noted i think we have grew up in the same world mum", taemin said, but in return he only got a pat on the back from his dad.

Oh and also don't worry about your things ... i have already packed 'em all, cause i thought "moving in 3 days".. you wouldn't have  enough time to pack it,  His mum added.

Taemin stood there, eyes are big as his mouth was at the moment... mov.. moving in three days.. ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

Why? don't you think, the quicker the better. Taemin's dad said as he finally put down the newspaper.

[Taemin knew better... aruging with his parents won't get him anywhere since there wasn't a doubt that he would win agaist 2 lawyers] 

With that said taemin made his way to his bedroom

*flash back end*

 

And now, It's 7:45  the next morning

taemin got up from his bed while rubbing his sleeply eyes. 

he signed, Only if it was all a dream. After he had a shower, got dressed he made his way to kitchen to get something to eat.

Morning said both his mum and dad.

morning he replied, so whats for breakfast ?? he asked

How about pancake and banana milk his mother replied, while setting out the tale.

 

Immediately taemin's eyes rose up and a sweet smile came upon his face.

 

................................................................................................................0o0o0oo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o..........................................................................................................................

On the another hand some else was also moving.....

 

 

On the cold foggy afternoon Aron made his way home from School, but to surprise  A buch of girls tearing up stood infront of him while handing him roses and chocolate..

He took it all and started walking again  but thinking he wouldbe rude, he turned around one last time  and hugged them all, He thought some of them could have fainted right there.

After hugging every and each one, he asked. " why are you still crying??"

 

Upon hearing his voice the girls smiply said somethings such a " we gonna miss you" , "We love you and always will"  and "don't forget us", "we were your frist fan club"

He in return just nodded... but all this crying got him in the neve, he told them to stop fangirl and to go and find the one true one.

The girls just looked at his disappering image in dismay.

Aron got off the bus and found 3 moving trucks in his drive way.

Do we really have that much stuff in our house he thought ho him self.

 

And that night he went to bed early know tomorrow's gonna be a big day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So there you go... i know it may not be that good but atleast i m trying.....

So please let me know on  what you think...