Loving You

Loving You (ONESHOT)

Doo Jun's POV

My name is Yoon Doo Jun. People might not know who I am. I am the leader of a rising boy band called Beast or B2st. Being the leader, I'm also the eldest, which I think was the purpose I've been chosen as the group leader. Still, I'm an ordinary guy, and an ordinary guy do what guys do. I'm in love. It's normal right? Well guess again. I'm in love with another guy. For many people in many parts of the world, It's a taboo. But why should I care anyway? I'm the one in love, not them. Right?

The biggest problem I'm facing now is not the fact that I'm GAY. But it's worse. I'm in love with my own group member. His name is Yang Yo Seob. The MAIN VOCAL of our group. I fell in love with him from the first time I saw him during our trainee days. I was heartbroken for being disqualified from JYP entertainment, on TV. But since I saw him, since I befriend him, since I know and get closer to him, all my problems, all my worries, everything that pained me before melted away. He's just like an angel sent from heaven to ease my pain. At least that's how I like to look at it. Hehehe....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yah, Yoon Doo Jun! Leader shi! Leader Nim! YAH YOON DOO JUN!! Stop staring at me like that!"

#SMACK#

"Seobie, what did you do that for. Ouch. You hurt me. You hurt your beloved leader..." Doo Jun whines. He gave his pout and acted aegyo in front of Yo Seob.

"Serves you right. I keep telling you, not to stare at me like that. If you like me so much, just tell me! Stop doing that aegyo stuff, you might cause us to lose half of our fanbase if you continue your horrific aegyo!"

It's been a year since Beast debuted. Their song Bad Girl was a HIT. They are now busy preparing for their schedule and training for their upcoming stage. Doo Jun haven't confess to Yo Seob. But he unconsciously shows his affection towards Yo Seob. To him, it might seen as a regular leader to group member relationship, but to Yo Seob it wasn't.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo Seob's POV

#FLASHBACK#

Who the hell is that handsome guy. Wow, I think I'm falling for him. Oh, I think his name was Yoon Doo Jun. Yes, that's his name. He's just too handsome to be here. But why did he looked so sad? I better do something.

"Annyeong~~ I'm Yang Yo Seob! Pillar Yang, Light Yo, Fire Seob. Nice to meet you. Are you the new trainee here? So, you're the third trainee. This is Lee Ki Kwang. He's the first trainee in this company. What is your name?"

"I'm --- I'm D---Doo Jun. Yoon Doo Jun. Nice to meet you Yo Seob, and Ki Kwang."

"Aing!! The pleasure is ours!!"

~*~

"Yah, Yoon Doo Jun! Leader shi! Leader Nim! YAH YOON DOO JUN!! Stop staring at me like that!"

#SMACK#

I hit his head. I didn't mean it. But I can't have him staring at me like that. It's embarrassing. I would get embarrassed. His stares is the one thing I cannot resist. It turns me on. I don't want to get hard on stage just because of his playful stares. I have to do something to stop him.

"Seobie, what did you do that for. Ouch. You hurt me. You hurt your beloved leader..."

"Serves you right. I keep telling you, not to stare at me like that. If you like me so much, just tell me! Stop doing that aegyo stuff, you might cause us to lose half of our fan base if you continue your horrific aegyo!"

Was I too harsh? Did I hurt his feelings? Aigoo. Why did I say it like that? I'm going to regret saying that.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doo Jun's POV

".....If you like me so much, just tell me!...."

Did I mishear that? Yo Seob, is he telling me to confess? What is it with that tone of his? It's as if he's pleading. What should I do? Aigoo, I'm not good at this. I'm going to regret what I'm about to say. From what I know, Yo Seob is as straight as a guy can be. But what would I lose if I confess? He's a child brain anyway. Maybe he would think that I was playing a joke on him. But hey, better now than never.

"Urm... I love you, Yang Yo Seob."

"What???"

#MUSIC STARTS#

"Let's go. We---we're going to be late"

Was he blushing???

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo Seob's POV

Pabo Doo Jun. What the hell was that for. Tsk. now I can't focus. But why did he say that. I thought he was straight. How could he toy with hearts matter? But did he mean aht he said just now? Aigoo.

#THUD#

#CROWD SCREAMS AS YO SEOB FAINTED ON STAGE. SILENCE, THEN THE PERFORMANCE WAS ABORTED"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Are you alright Seobie? Woonie, he's not talking his eyes is still closed is he dead. Woonie, I'm scared. Woonie, hug me." Ki Kwang was worried because his best friend suddenly collapsed on stage.

"He's going to be alright Kwangie. Right Seungie hyung, Jun Hyung hyung?"  Said Dong Woon in a worried tone.

"He'll be fine. I'll head back to the dorm with Seungie. Do you both want to stay here with Doo Jun to look after him? we don't have any schedule tomorrow anyway."

"Nope, it's the leader's duty. Kwangie and I would head back as well. Take good care of Seobie hyung for us, Doo Jun hyung. Annyeong."

"Alright all of you. Bring food for us tomorrow. I'll stay here. I'll inform you if he wakes up."

"Nee.. Good night Hyung."

"Bye-bye Doojunie, don't eat Yo Seob. He's just a kid" Said Jun Hyung. He knew about Doo Jun being gay, In fact, he knew that Doo Jun like Yo Seob, a lot! But he kept it a secret.

"I'll leave you his ears. Now go. You all are too noisy. The patient needs rest. Do what the doctor says, hush, go.."

"Ok, ok." They said in union. With that, the other Beast member left. Leaving Doo Jun and Yo Seob at the ward.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doo Jun's POV

He's so peaceful. I wonder why he fainted just now. He gave us all a heart attack. Wake up soon Seobie, I miss you already. God, his lips looks so luscious. He's unconscious right? I want to kiss him so bad. Just once. I'll never ask for anything else. Just this once, let me kiss him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Doo Jun leaned forward. his lips were now touching Yo Seob's lips. He could feel the soft plump lips of an angel. He quickly pulled his lips when Yo Seob suddenly opened his eyes. He stared at Doo Jun. Yo Seob cover his face, he was blushing. HARD! He mumbled something. Doo Jun couldn't really tell what Yo Seob was saying.

"This is just a dream! This is just a dream! This is just a dream!"

Yo Seob continue to mumble until Doo Jun touched his head and played with his hair. Yo Seob froze.

"It's not a dream. I'm really here."  Doo Jun was also blushing. He was afraid that Yo Seob would be mad at him. He was ready to face anything Yo Seob would throw at him.

"B---But, you k---ki---kissed me. How can this be real?" Said Yo Seob. He sat on the bed, hugging his legs, pressing his face on his knees.

"You only kiss me in my dreams, how could this be real? This must be a dream. It must be, It has to be. The real Doo Jun only likes me as a dongseng. This must be a dream." Yo Seob said as he begins to sob. Doo Jun could clearly see the sparkling tears running on both of Yo Seob's cheeks.

Doo Jun held Yo Seob's chin. Pull it slightly up, making Yo Seob face him. He wipes Yo Seob's tears, ignoring his own. He leaned forward, his lips reached Yo Seob's lips again. This time, it wasn't just a peck. Hi filled his kiss with all the emotion he has. He was crying his tears of joy. He now knew that he wasn't the only one in love.

"N---Now do you believe?"

"Y---Yes..."

They sat there. Staring at each other. Yo Seob looked down. He was blushing. He mumbled something. Loud enough for Doo Jun to hear.

"Pabo Doo Jun. I---I love you..."

#Chuckles#

"I love you too Yang Yo Seob. Now I don't have to secretly loving you..." Both of them smiled.

It was the end of a story. About two person who didn't know they loved each other secretly. But a new chapter begins for the new lovers...