Stupid Girl...

Stupid girl...

~~~ I was a stupid girl, to fall in love with a guy who didn't even know my existence... ~~~



@Me @itzmeys Oppa, you don't know how much I love you... Am I stupid to love someone who doesn't even know my existence...???


It was another normal day... I mentioned him after a long day... Ah for you who didn't know, his name is Yang Yo Seob, a cute Korean singer with an angelic voice, main vocal of a group named BEAST. I adored them, but he was indeed my bias. I mentioned him, like everyday as a habit, sometimes I felt stupid to do so, coz there were so many fangirls out there, and I was just a normal B2uty... But I just couldn't help falling in love with him... Busy in my thoughts, I recieved a mention from a stranger:


@Babo @Me Yeah, very stupid^^ But... Maybe not anymore...

@Me @Babo Excuse me do I know you?

@Babo @Me I think no, but let's make friend kay^^?


From that weird conversation on, I became friend with him... And he was a B2stly! So I spazzed with him alot about Beast, especially about Yoseob... He didn't have a bias coz he loved them all, and he loved to spazz with me too.


He was older so I called him oppa, but he was really cute & childish when tweeting with me so I like to call him babo too. Babo oppa^^


We usually talked about Beast... Whenever the conversation came to Yoseob oppa, he would have to suffer my fangirling. I just simply adored Yoseob oppa, his voice, his soul, his cuteness, I loved everything that belonged to him. And my new friend seemed to know me very well, I personally loved to spazz with him more than anyone else, he was very deep and a really loyal B2stly, just like me, I would love only Beast, once a B2uty/B2stly, always a B2uty/B2stly~...


When we were not talking about Beast, I asked him abut his life. Through our conversation, I knew he loved to sing, he was learning at musical school & wanted to be a singer someday. But life as a singer was harsh... After a few months, I knew him well enough that I could see through his happy tweets with me to see a tired soul within... I told him he could trust & told me whenever things were not ok... He didn't have to pretend to be happy all the time, people had to have ups & downs too. And he started opening up to me about his other feelings... Sometimes, he was very tired & wanted to give up... But I always cheered him up, told him to keep following his dream... I loved how he always stood up after each failure, and although he seemed to complain a lot, he really loved the road he had chosen. I sure knew it & I always found something positive to reassure him, or scolded him for being so negative, gave him the encouragement to continue. And by that he went through a lot of hardship on the road that he had chosen...


We had each other telephone number too... But huhm, we just texting, I really didn't know why we hadn't called, or why I hadn't called... Maybe it would be more natural to text... Yeah, texting is more comfortable since I'm not good at talking & improvising, I thought if he called I would be silent till the end of the conversation...................... But deep down inside, I really wanted to hear his voice...


One day, as soon as I got home from school, my phone rang... I quickly glanced at the screen & my heart skipped a beat. It was him...


"Y...yeoboseyo?" - I mentally scolded myself for being so nervous.

"...*sobbing*..."

"Oppa... Are you crying? What happened?" - All of my nervousness went away as soon as I heard him sobbing, I started to worry without thinking.

"...*Sobbing*..."

"Is it school again? Is there someone talking bad about you again? Or your teacher being so harsh on you? Or the training was extreme & you get hurt?" - He didn't answer me... I just heard him sobbing & sobbing, and that made my heart feeling so uneasy... - "It's fine now... I know you're really tired... I can't actually feel the hardship that you are being through, if I could, I would bear it for you oppa... But all I can do is being here, sharing with you.................... Oppa, it's not ashamed for a boy to cry for what he loves... Just cry, but promise me after that you will comeback stronger, that's the Babo oppa I know..."


It was very hard & I am exhausted... I don't want to say give up anymore, because she doesn't want me to say such thing, but, I am overwhelmed by the negative feelings that it brings tears to my eyes... I didn't know what I was doing, I just lifted the phone & dialed her number... Is it a right thing to do? Do I want to call here that much? Could I risk losing her when I do this? All of that just ran through my head, and when I heard her voice I just being caught off-guarded... I couldn't hold it in anymore & started to cry...


After 15 mins soothing him, I didnt hear his sobbing anymore...


"Are you ok now oppa?"

"Um."

"whenever it's to hard to suffer, you know you can call me."

"Gomawo."


He said and hung up. I realized my heart was still beating like mad, and my cheeks were hot... He talked really little. But his voice was so warm, and somewhere inside me thought it sounded familiar...


I almost lost it & exposed myself... But really... I hope she didn't suspect anything... And I do feel much much better after talking, ah, uhm, hearing her talking to me... Her voice was so soothing... Now, I can do it! Hwaiting!


**********A week later***************

 

 It was July, Beast went to NYC to filmed their comeback MV. I didn't know why but Babo oppa just totally disappeared from twitter. I mentioned him... No answer... I texted him... No answer... Huhm... Why did it feel so empty? No, I didn't miss him... Why should I miss that babo? Maybe I should spazz about my Beast... a..alone... Aish!!!


The next day, I recieved his text:


"What do you think if I'm...different?"

"What do you mean different? Btw where are you these days Babo?" - I texted back real quick.

"I'm busy, school, you know. And call me oppa~!!! Back to the point, huhm, just, very different! I mean my appearance."

"Changes are all scary, as long as you believe in yourself, go for it! Make sure you are the old YOU, or a MORE CONFIDENT NEW YOU, then it's ok, BABO OPPA~! "

"It is very scary indeed! But thank you, I got it^^ It will be a successful change! Now bye, I have tests to study~!!! Hwaiting~"

"Hwaiting!!!"



I felt a little uneasy coz just then I realized I hadn't seen his face yet, I imagined he would have a very childlike face, like Yoseob's oppa... It brought a smile to my face...


I realized that I smiled a lot more because of him...


It has been 2 weeks since the day he disappeared from twitter... I knew I missed him so much, and yeah, I admitted it, I had fallen for that Babo oppa... But how could I tell him that? Would it cost me our friendship?


Scanning my twitter, I could see Yoseob oppa changed his hairstyle from red-wine to orange, many fans were shocked, but he still smiled & had a powerful comeback... For me, that was a very daring change, but he did look confident in that new look, which made him much more handsome, so I loved this change very much... And seeing Beast's changes, I missed someone, so much that my heart started to ache... Ottokkae...


@Me @itzmeys Oppa... I'm sorry, but I think I had fallen for another guy... How can I tell him my feelings... What if that babo doesn't think what I am thinking... What if he never wanna talk to me again... And now he just disappears...

@itzmeys @Me Go find him, be who you are, I'm happy for you B2uty! That babo should love you too!


I was totally shocked when I got a reply from Yoseob oppa... How could you not reply my lovey dovey tweets, but then replied & encouraged me when I said I love someone else?! Aish this babo!!! But his words touched me, and I knew exactly what to do now... Thank you Yoseob oppa, I always love & support you, but I have to go for my true love & don't ever let him go...


Being encouraged by Yoseob, I texted Babo... "Hey, I have something important to tell you. Meet me at Cube cafe you B2stly! Anytime, you decide!"


************At Cube Cafe**************


I were sitting at Cube cafe... This place was the best for the first meeting I thought, both of us love Beast, and Yoseob oppa encouraged me to express my feeling to him, so, I felt more confident when doing it here... It was late & it started to rain, so there were not many people here... I did choose a table where it was not too expose, as I wanted some private time with him... I waited, and waited... Checking my watch... Aigoo this babo was 30 mins late! He should be here first coz he was the one who gave me the time... But if it was so, may be I couldn't recognize him... He said he would be wearing jeans, black t-shirt & a black cap, and as he had seen my pictures before, he could find me. I looked around the cafe shop...


Huhm that boy is wearing black t-shirt, but not wearing a cap.....................


That boy is wearing black t-shirt and black cap, omo, he's paying for the coffee... Turn around so I can see you~ .........................What? An ajusshi? Aish that can't be him...


Suddenly I felt my phone vibrated... It was his text.


"Sorry I couldn't make it. The practice time at school gets too late, I still have to practice now. What do you wanna tell me? Can you tell me by phone?" - To be honest, I was sad when I saw that. So I had to gather all of my strength to tell him that I have feelings for him on our first meeting, and he can't come?

 

My phone rang... He's calling...


"Yah, so you couldn't come?" - I couldn't hide my disappointment.

"Mianhae. What is it?" - He said with an unmindful voice.

"I miss you,that's it!" - Maybe I was so disapointed coz the "dating" thing was ruined that I felt annoyed with his disregard tone.


"That's it? Your 'important thing' to tell me is 'I miss you' ?" - He still kept his calm voice, which calmed me down a bit too...

"Not just that..."

"What more?"

"And I was planning to confess my feeling for you you babo oppa..." - I gave up. I was sad and tears started to form in my eyes... Why does he keep pushing me to my limit?

"You mean?"


I am angry, how can he not know what I was talking about... Yet he wants to force me to say it out loud... Why would he do that to me? I can't see his face, and his sentences were all curt so I can't tell what he is thinking right now... What should I do? Just tell him the truth? Would I... lost him forever???


Just say it... Say it... I want to hear it from you... Please... I don't want to keep doing this anymore... I know I am hurting you, and I will hurt you even more later, but please, be angry, and say it out loud... Tell me you love me... Tell me that I'm not imagine all the love you give me...


"Listen carefully babo... SA.RANG.HAE.YO! There!" - I let the tears fall down as I said every single words to the phone. I didn't know if it would make out and he would feel the same towards me, but I just had to let it out...

"Me? I think... you... love Yoseob!"

"You babo, Yoseob didn't tell me about his life or feelings, Yoseob didn't need my encouragements, Yoseob didn't call me & crying like a baby coz he had a hard time, Yoseob didn't be there for me when I'm sad or happy... Is that enough?" - I really lost my temper... This babo was a real babo! Why would I fall for a babo like him???

"Actually... I did..."


Wait, I can hear his voice next to me too! And just then I realized his voice was so familiar... Still holding my phone, I slowly turned over to see a boy standing next to me, with jeans, a black t-shirt & a black cap covering most of his face...


But I knew who he was, a B2uty and Yeobos like me should know, coz he was no other than Yoseob, THE Yang Yo Seob. He was holding a phone... What is this? Don't tell me............. Yoseob lifted his face to give me the most angelic smile I had ever seen, then he said to the phone...


"Please, dont be mad coz I didn't tell you the truth about who am I from the beginning... I know I will hurt you for letting you know the truth, but I have to tell you someday, and ask for your forgiveness... But listen, the babo you know, it's me, Yang Yo Seob, not the main vocal of BEAST, not the visual maknae of the group, just truly me..."


I didn't realized that my free hand was on my mouth, covering my shocked face & prevented the sobbings to escape... Tears started to stream down my face...


"And thank you, for loving myself more than the public image of me... I love you too... Very much..."


He hung up & walked towards me, who were sobbing like a little kid then... He reached for me, really slow, made sure that he wouldn't hurt my feelings more... When he finally touched my shoulder, he slowly embraced me, rubbing my back...I could feel his scent, it was sweet yet very manly, which was very helpful to calm me down... I finally stopped sobbing... That was when I looked around, quite panicked. What if anyone saw Yoseob hugging me? I knew how wild fans could be, his career was at threat... But then I realized that Cube cafe had closed, all the curtains were down and "You" were playing... Yoseob still hugging me, started humming: "I'm gonna make you love me, neol sarang handago... Nan niga isseo hangbokhae eonjena peoppun ingeol..." Then I was sure I heard giggles, I turned to where the sounds seemed to rise & I saw Beast oppas were spying on us, and they sang along to the song too... I blushed & pushed Yoseob oppa away... He was afraid that he did something wrong, but then he saw my bright red cheeks & heard the giggles of Beast oppas. He threw them a stare which possibly meant "Leave us alone will ya?", Beast oppas smiled & waved at me before they quickly disappeared to the upper level of the building...


Yoseob oppa then pulled his hat off, put it on the table, fixed his hair a little & sat next to me... He held my hands & looked in my eyes...


"So, you forgive me?"

"I think so... I don't know... Maybe not... Let me think about it... I really can't think anything when I'm next to you..." - My mind was still working on its best to get used to the situation.

"I am sorry. I really am. You don't know how much strength you gave me for this comeback..." - He genuinely smiled and squeezed my hands.

"Ok, I take your apology. Just, now you have nothing to hide from me, be true to me from now on ok oppa?"


She looks at me, her eyes are too clear, as if I can see through those eyes to her soul... She is really beautiful, the first time I see her in real life, and I am thankful there is a person like her for me, she just like an angel, she is too good for me... Like there is nothing to hide, all her heart and soul expose through her eyes... I am captivated... I won't... ever... hurt this angel again... It will break my heart if I do so... Since now it belongs not only to my family, to music, to my Beast & B2uty, but also, to her...


"Oppa? Did you hear me?" - He looked like he was far in his thoughts...

"Nae? Ah nothing to hide from you... Huhm... I think I can't."

"Waeyo? You mean you still have something to hide?"

"Should I........?" - He thought about it for awhile - "Ok I give up, I'm not hiding anything from you til now on. So, yeah, today I'm wearing pink boxer. There." - He playfully teased me and gave me his childlike smile.

"OPPA~!"

"What? You said you didn't want me to hide anything!!!"


It's so easy to make her blush. Aigoo she is so cute when she blushes...


"So, you did read my mention that day?" - I changed the subject.


"And replied you in a different way... I just feel so curious about you, and wanna make friends... That's all.. Being your bias is hard to express my feeling, so I just wanna be a normal boy to talk to you... But now I'm happy that I did mention you that day..."

"Now I have you, my precious B2uty... and, my girlfriend..." - He leaned closer to me and whispered to my ear.


I blushed like hell at his words... "My girlfriend"... Really... Do I deserve him? He's too perfect for me...


"Wh-who told you I was your girlfriend?" - I lowered my gazed, blushing.

"I'm sorry, I didn't ask you properly.................... Would you like to be my girlfriend?"


I was way too shy that I glued my stare to the floor... He just asked me to be his girlfriend... He lifted my chin up so he could see my face, but I knew I was blushing and it was too embarrassed to look at him so I shut my eyes tight...


She is shy... She looks adorable... Oh my god I didn't think anyone could be more adorable than me... And there she is... She just squeezed her eyes close to hide her embarrassment... Wait, h-her lips... They looks sweet, I wanna taste them... Wait Seobie ah what are you thinking? What... what are you doing?


When I come to my consciousness, my lips are on hers... They are incredibly soft & tastes like strawberry... I'm on heaven... I cup her face with my hands & close my eyes, kissing her gently, enjoying every seconds... And my heart flutters when she shyly kisses me back... I will take that as a yes to my question...


We had dinner together with BEAST oppas. They were very funny and handsome. Well, I was a B2uty so I couldn't stay calm as we took some selcas and they gave me their signs. Yoseob oppa said that he would make them sign for me as many as I wanted, earned himself tons of  slapping and kicking from s... We had a great time and Yoseob oppa drove me home. Then he came back to Cube cafe, coz BEAST had to practice their new choreography for their comeback stage. That night I opened twitter to see Yoseob oppa tweeted...


@itzmeys I had a great day! I danced with 500% effort and everyone praised me keke. It was the sweetest ___ , and also my first ___, thank you~


Everyone thought in the ___ was "practice", or "praise", or anything else, but I knew exactly what he wanted to say...


@Me @Babo Hey, that was my first too Thank you, my cute Babo oppa. Sleep tight! Allubyu~

@babo @You Keke you understand. Yeah your cutie pie is sleepy now... And hey, I'm wearing a yellow boxer tonight ~kya! SpongeBob is the best!

@Me @Babo OPPA~!!!



~~~ You are not a stupid girl anymore... I am thankful for your existence... Now you are my girl ~~~

 

-----------------------------

I did add a little adjustment from the original version^^ (after my second fic my writing skills was updated a lot I could tell~!)

Because I miss Yoseob so much, and it original was my first fanfic so I want to upload it again for those who didn't have a chance to read^^ I wrote this on July, when BEAST completely changed their images and turned us B2UTIES world upside down with their powerful and playful hairstyles^^ I have to say I was really shocked back then~ You all remember that Seobie dyed his black hair to red-wined before the comeback right? I loved his red-wined hair so freaking much that I insisted my mom to let me dye my hair red-wine too XD! And guess what, I got her permission and happily changed my black hair to red-wine, the next day, I saw fancam of him with orange hair *forever facepalm* I was like... "Ok that's just the fancam, nothing confirmed!" and forced myself to believe that the color in the pic was red-wined haha! But yeah, I saw more fancams, and the MV teaser just knocked me out=.=" Yah why did you troll your beloved B2uty here~~~???

Yoseob: But you have to admit that I look handsome in this hair right?

Me: Nae oppa... *Why my fangirl life, again, has to be soooooo hard?* *sigh* Am I having the most adorable bias guys? Tell me~

Yoseob: *cough* Of course you do~

Me: Eyyy I'm not asking you! And you go back to your orange hair! This fanfic is dedicated to your orange hair and how much I love your daring changes for your comeback!!! *Kick*

Yoseob: NAE~~~ How it is now?

Me: Good good^^ Show off some more~

Yoseob: What does she want me to show>"

Me: YOUR SINGING SKILLS GOSH!!! What are you thinking =.="?

Yoseob: Ah yeah! Singing skills~ Right away ma'am!!!

Me: And dancing skills too~

Yoseob: Yes, dancing skills!!!

Doojoon: You show off too much! Get lost!

Me: Haha these boys. Anyway, support them and showing them as much love as you can B2uty ah~^^ Love you all~ Comments^^ *go help Seobie, tsk tsk what a violent leader*

BEAST: COMMENT!!!