Chapter 1

An Extra Push

 

Yixing clenched his fist as he watched Suho was being dragged away by a pouting Kai; this was the third time that day that Jongin had taken away the Exo-K leader when Yixing was trying to have a conversation with him. To put it lightly Lay was not happy at all with the dancing machine of Exo-K.

“Yixing ha-”

“What do you want?”

Luhan’s eyes widen “Well Mr. Grumpy I just wanted to ask you if you had seen Sehun anywhere.”

“No I haven’t seen him.”

Luhan eyed Yixing for a couple of second before asking “Exactly why are you in such a bad mood?”

Yixing glared at Luhan “I am not in a bad mood.”

“Uh huh whatever you say, by the way where is Suho? I thought he was here with you? Maybe he knows where Sehun disappeared to.”

“He was until stupid Kai dragged him away.” Yixing practically growled out.

Luhan raised an amused eyebrow “Well then I guess I have to go find Kai, see ya!”

Once Luhan rounded the corner Yixing let a pout form on his lips “Stupid Kai….”

As soon as Luhan rounded the corner he felt himself collided with something. But before he could utter a sound a hand cover his mouth as he was basically thrown to the first room with an open door. Luhan’s heart was racing as well as his mind ‘What if a fan had broken into their dorm!?’

“Luhan hyung you can open your eyes now.”

At hearing that familiar voice Luhan’s eyes shot wide open “Sehun! You almost made me have a heart attack!”

Sehun just gave him a quick peck on the cheek “Sorry hyung but I couldn’t have you ruining the plan.”

Luhan tilted his head in confusion “Plan? What plan?”

Sehun just grinned “Mine and Kai’s plan to get Joonmyun and Yixing hyung together.”

“Is that why Yixing was pouting in the kitchen?”

Sehun nodded quickly “We are trying to give Lay hyung the extra push he needs to confess.”

Luhan giggled “Well then count me in.”

Meanwhile Joonmyun tried to smile at the distressed looking Kai “What is it now?”

“Hyung you have to help me!”

“With what?”

Kai looked exasperated “Hyung! About what I talked to you about earlier.”

“The thing with Kyun-”

Kai almost tackled Suho in the process to make his hyung shut his mouth “Shhh! I don’t want anybody to over hear you.”

A wide eyed Joonmyun nodded quickly yanking Jongin’s hand from his mouth “please don’t do that Jongin.”

“As long as you don’t tell anybody that you’re helping me especially Lay hyung.”

Joonmyun frowned “Why Yixing?”

Kai froze momentarily ‘Damn me and my big mouth.’

“Umm… because he will just tease me about it. Please hyung?”

Suho sighed “Fine, but I still don’t see how I’ll be able to help you.”

Jongin smiled “Just by agreeing your helping me more than you know hyung.”

“What?”

Kai gave a nervous giggle “I got to go find Sehun now.”

“But-”

Before Suho could even finish his sentence Kai was running out of the living room and into Sehun’s room.

“I swear that kid sometimes.” Shaking his head Suho sighed.

 

As soon as Kai walked in the room he was being smacked “Ow ow Sehun stop!”

“You idiot you almost gave us away!”

Jongin scoffed “No I didn’t”

Sehun scowled “Oh sure how is he suppose to help you if there is no problem between you and Kyungsoo hyung? And why did you even mention Yixing hyung!?”

“Sehun calmdown.” Luhan tried to make the agitated boy sit down.

Kai flinched “Hyung when did you get in here?”

Sehun groaned “You are hopeless.”

While Sehun was trying to strangle Kai, Yixing was still pouting in his room.

“Stupid Joonmyun why couldn’t he just say no to him in the first place.” Yixing whining was cut short when he heard a knock on his door. “Go away!”

“I… I just wanted to make sure you where ok, Luhan told me you looked down earlier. But I’ll leave you alone if that’s what you want.”

Hearing Suho’s voice Lay all but flew to the door yanking it open startling the poor guardian.

“Yixing I thought you wanted to be alone?”

Lay just smile he felt his mood instantly get better seeing Suho “I’m sorry Joonmyun I thought you where Luhan hyung.”

Suho just nodded not really wanting to know the reason Lay was trying to avoid Luhan.

“So what did Kai want?”

“Hmm?”

Yixing pouted “What did you and Kai talk about?”

 “Oh you know he just needed help.”

Lay raised a brow at Joonmyun’s vagueness “Help with what?”

Joonmyun smiled too brightly if you asked Yixing “Oh you know just personal problems.”

 “If you don’t want to tell me its fine.”

Suho smiled “Thanks for understanding Yixing.” Lay frowned he wasn’t expecting that truthfully he thought that by saying that Suho would tell him instead but no ‘I still blame Kai.’

 

“Stupid Kai…” Yixing mutterd for what felt like the thousandth time that day.

“Did you just call Jongin stupid?”

Lay felt his face heat up as he stared wide eyed at Joonmyun trying to seemed indifferent “Hmm? Of course not!”

“I swear you just sai-”

 Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off when the door to the room slammed opened followed by Jongin and Sehun running into the room, Kai heading straight to hide behind Suho. “Hyung save me!”

“What are you guys doing? And let go of Suho now Kai.” Yixing swore he was seeing red.

Kai just shook his head as he pulled Suho closer “Sorry Lay hyung but  not until Sehun leaves me alone.”

Joonmyun let out a frustrated sigh “Why are you chasing Jongin?”

“He kissed Luhan!”

“It was an accident! I swear!”

“Liar.” Sehun made a grab for Kai only to end up with an arm full of Suho.

“You guys leave me out of this, please.”

As if not hearing anything, Sehun just tossed Suho to the side only to be grabbed again by Kai. “Sorry hyung but I’m not letting you go until he leaves.”

“With or without you hiding behind Suho huyng I will murder you.”

Yixing groaned ‘At this rate I might as well give up trying to spend alone time with Suho.’

“Sehun don’t talk like that to Jongin.” Joonmyun scolded.

“You don’t understand he KISSED LUHAN!!!”

Jongin visibly shrunk behind Suho “He said it was an accident Sehun.”

“I’m sure it was.” Sehun answered sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

“You would know if it wasn’t an accident, I’ll show you right now a real kiss from me!”

Scared that Jongin would be crazy enough to use Suho to ‘show’ Sehun, Yixing quickly yanked Joonmyun quite forcefully from Kai’s clutch. “Leave the leader out of this.”

“But hyung Sehun is going to-”

 

Yixing walked out of his room dragging a surprised Suho out with him. Yixing was well aware that he had just left his own room so he headed straight to Suho’s knowing it would be empty. Once inside the room Yixing closed and locked the door not wanting anymore interruptions when he was spending some alone time with Suho.

“Ah finally alone.”

Suho just blinked a coulple of times trying to figure out what happened when Kai’s screamed was heard throughout the dorm “HYUNG!!!”

Joonmyun jumped in surprise and quickly made his way towards the door only for it to be blocked off by Yixing. “Can you please move Lay?”

Lay shook his head his blood boiling “Are you going to ditch me for Kai again?”

“Ditch you? When have I ditched you?”

Lay just rolled his eyes “How about all day today, and even know you are leaving me to go with Kai.”

“That is because he needs my help plus Sehun might actually kill him right now so can you please let me pass.”

Grumbling under his breath Lay moved away to let Suho pass and save his precious Jongin.

“Stupid Jongin.”

 

*** I hope its not too disappointing because this chapter literally took me a month to write OTL I don't know why I am having such a hard time with this story but oh well I wanted to write some Sulay because I love that pairing and this is the result T.T  I seriously have no idea where I'm heading with this...***