TROLLED BY THE "ETERNAL MAKNAE" KIM RYEOWOOK.

First Love, Forever My Love

*NEXT DAY JIEUN POV*

Okay, so school was JUST like yesterday. Getting trolled by Wook and f(x) being nice to me and stuff like that. I just realized that Siwon and Krystal were a couple :OOOOOOOOOOO (BOYYYY,, I NEED A BOOOYYYYYY)

*RYEOWOOK POV*

HAHA. I love trolling strangers. Maybe I'm too cruel to Jieun? Whatev, I'll be nicer to her tomorrow when we meet~

 

 

*NEXT DAY: MEETING UP WITH F(X) AND SUJU -jieun pov**

YAY! It's already the weekend! I am so excited to see Super Junior and f(x) outside of school!

We went to the movies and we watched a scary one. Oddly, Wook was so nice to me. It was so weird to see him so kind. SOMETHIN IS FISHY HERE.

As we went into the theatre, Krystal and Siwon were hugging each other and Krystal was like "Oh, I'M SCARED SIWON-AH" or something like that. Amber was staring at her like WTH happened to that MANLY woman? and Sulli was like O_O and Me? I was like 'BOOOOYYYYY,,, I NEED A BOOOOYYYY'.

I sat in between Kyuhyun and Amber. It was SO fake. Boring movie.

Afterwards, we went for ice cream. Ryeowook was being such a gentleman and I made a face. Amber whispered to me saying, "He's real nice when you get to know him."

I went to the bathroom and Sulli. I was fixing my hair and Sulli was fixing her make up. Out of no where, Sulli said,

 

"It's true. Wookie likes you."

 

 

I made a nasty face. She laughed and repeated what she just said. DID I HEAR THAT CORRECTLY?!

 

 

Later, I went home. I laid on my bed. Just then Wook texted me saying: LOOK IT'S IMPORTANT. CALL ME NOW.

 

I thought it was an emergancy and I immediately called him. Just then he said, "LEE JIEUN GOT TROLLED BY THE ETERNAL MAK-"

I hung up, fuming with ANGER. What a son of a b**ch!

 

 

 

 

 

*Months later.*

Christmas is coming and there's a school dance holding in roughly two weeks. Looks like I won't have anyone to dance with. *sigh*

Amber was right. Ryeowook is nice to me now. We ACTUALLY became friends. I'm still kinda shocked that I'm closer to him but I got to admit, he is one nice friend!

 

*school that day*

Krystal: Jieun-ah!!! Who are you going with to the dance?

Me: No one.

THEN OUT OF NO WHERE

Ryeowook: She's going with me ;)

 

 

 

 

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHH EVIL AUTHORNIM ENDED CHAP 2 RIGGGHHHHTTTTT THERE TO KEEP YOU PEEPS CURIOUS~ STAY TUNED

oh and this song ish stuck in my head

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORUoX7937SU