chapter 14

I'm your fan and your lover.

 

Jonghyun's POV

what?! it's already morning? good thing that my fever was gone. i yawn and stretch my hand.

"jonghyun?! are you awake?" *yourname* said.

" yeah my fever was already gone!"

ah, *yourname* take care of yesterday the whole day it's the first time that i feel that someone cares for me~ yaah! what am i thinking.

i think i have to change my clothes.  i take out my top shirt and ging to wear my black sando but someone open the door. 

i was shocked and she was also shock. her eyes were wide open and also.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

i was about to bring jonghyun's breakfast, i didn't knock. cause all i know is he still lay on the bed.

but what i saw is he  going to wear  his sando. because of my shock i immediately go outside and close the door.

i'm speechless. he's speechless too. oh my gosh, what should i do?

"ahmm , i'm sorry jjong! i thought you still lay on the bed so i enter" i said.

" don't worry i'm not mad.but next time try to knock first okay?" he said.

" ahmm, yeah! i'm really sorry. i'll left your breakfast on the table ok?" i said.

i go down to put his breakfast there. jagiya! he has a good body. he's muscles!

i should call the manager to tell that he's fever is gone.

nobody's POV

after she call the manager. the manager told her that today is her day-off. she's happy. 

jonghyun go down to eat breakfast.

jonghyun: do you already call the manager?

you: ahm, yeah he said you should rest for today cause tomorrow is your interview.

jonghyun: better~ i can finally rest *yawn* 

he's stretching his arms.

you: i'll go home now.jonghyun today's my day off.

jonghyun: do you want me to drive you home?

you: ahm, no i  just rest for today.

jjonghyun: don't worry it's just a minute *smile*

you: okay *smile*

Your POv

arggh he want to drive me home i can't say no since he's so persistent.

" you haven't change your clothes yet? " he asked.

" ahm yeah beacuse the manager told me that i can go home yesterday but he stop me cause you can't take care of yourself" i said with a smile.

"wear this" he said  while giving me his shirt.

what?! i'm going to wear jonghyun's shirt? so lucky~

" this one is small a fan gave me this, since it's so small i didn't wear it but it fit you *yourname*" he said.

bad luck! he didn't wear it? aggh .

" ahmm no thanks i'm already going home" i said.

" no wear this!" he said.

"okay~" i said.

after i wear the shirt.

"that's yours already" he said.

" But your fan give it to you right? besides it's branded see?" i said

" it's alright i have many of them *laugh*. he said.

After he send me home. i was about to open the door of the car.

>>short update<<