2 - On The Other Side

Unexpected Visitations

 

Donghyun looks at the door and is lost in his thoughts when he felt a nudge.

 

"Ya... What are you thinking of?... Are you really here to visit me? Or are you just gonna sit there and stare into space?" His brother, Hyunseong, was questioning him endlessly.

 

"Hm?... OH... Sorry" Snapping out of his trance. Donghyun turns to his brother and smiles. "I'm here to see you. But... there was this kid outside, he looked so... angelic." And he went back to his thoughts.

 

Hyunseong sighed. "I thought you were straight?" Hyunseong only patted his brother's back. "I wonder how many ex-girlfriends you had... No wonder you turned to my side"

 

"Well... All I'm looking forward to is that I heard the guy next door is a hot piece of meat. I asked the nurses and they told me his name was Jeongmin." Hyunseong continued rambling "I wonder what he is like. Hey hyung! Are you even listening to me?!"

 

"Oh... oh yeah. I'm listening, something about a guy you wanna . Or am I wrong?" Donghyun rebutted him with ease.

 

"Hey hyung, Do you want to help me do something?" Hyunseong asked.

 

"Neh. What is it?" Donghyun replied with a question.

 

"Could you... Help me pass this to the Jeongmin??" Hyunseong passed a letter with large words on the front saying, LEE JEONGMIN, FROM YOUR SECRET ADMIRER.

 

Donghyun only stared at him like he was the weirdest person in the world but still regrettably accepted. "Fine... I'll do this. BUT only if you stop making fun of me."

 

"Arasso. NOW GO!!!" Hyunseong pushed Donghyun towards the door. "I will be here waiting for you here." He gave his hyung a assured look and waved goodbye.

 

Donghyun sighed and went to the other room. Not knowing what will happen, he knocked on the door.

 

The door opened. 

 


 

 

LOL!!! I have no knack in writing.

PLEASE BEAR WITH THE SHORT CHAPPIES!!! TT.TT

I'm trying my best.

Would be even better if you could sub and help advertise too haha. <3 

THANKS FOR SUBBING!!!