Thank you Kris

Sequel to Prequel : When Exo member is jealous of Kris

It's been a week you were here. There's much fun with Kris and . Now, it is the time to say goodbye to Kris's house , the place where you had your vacation together .........forever.

Kris pack his things and told to be hurry, he doesn't want to be late to send you.........away.

s pack their things and put it in the cars bonnet. All of you are leaving with two cars. One is the manager's and one is Kris's. You are going with Kris . You place your bags inside the bonnet . You feel so sad and went to benches located near the house. The bench is right under an apple tree near Kris's house. You took a sit and wondering alone.

Somehow you still remember the moments when you first come here. Although it is just a week you're there , you'll going to miss it one day.

In the bus when you woke up between EXO member...

The day when you first arrived here, in the bus...you still remember how you managed to put Tao away from Kris lap with EXO help without waking him up. It's pretty cool when Kris sleep so soundly. And they all lifted Tao...Tao fell on his . Poor Tao.

And that night when all of you watch Kung Fu panda. They thought it was night together. All of you were so focused to the movie and even pushed Kris away because he slept already. You all fell asleep with his friends beside you.

And that morning when Kris woke up first before you guys did, he sleep under a table that night. It must be so cold and when he woke up he saw you between . He even kicked Chanyeol because he's sleeping next to you. You thought he was going to throw atom bom at and World War 3 will begin. Instead he just chased all over the house..he missed every single one of them. He even sulked that day. So cute of him ~ 

The day when Tao wants to show his Wushu skills to you. He said that his has recovered. He found an apple tree nearby and wants to pluck an apple for you. Kris dares him to try since the apple tree is so tall and he fell on his again for the second time. 

It supposed to be hiking activities on the next day but Tao couldn't join because of his . You want to accompany him for the day and let Kris have fun with his friends without you and Tao. At the end, he cancelled the hiking activities.

There's much and much things you did with them. Reminiscing the last moment while brething the fresh air should soothes your heart a bit.

"I really hope that someone can turn back the time..." you sighs

"Thinking about something ?" Kris showed up and took a sit beside you.

You doesn't seem have anything to say instead you just look at his face. And you cried.........

Kris cupped your face and look at you. He kisses you ...twice. Once to soothes you .. and other one to tell you to stop crying.

Without you realize there's eleven pairs of eyes peeking.........

_AUTHOR'S POV__

"That is why Kris believes us huh ?" Chanyeol said and turns to .

"Believe what ?" Suho doesn't get it.

"Remember when we lied to him ? When i told him that he sleep talking in the bus. When i said that he keeps murmuring that he doesn't want to lose his girlfriend and doesn't want to be far away from her ? " Chanyeol explains.

"Oh yeah, he didn't even doubt it" Luhan nods.

"Yup, because he know she'll be far away from him soon. That is why he believes it. I feel sorry for him. She'll be 10 years away from Kris " Chanyeol said in a low tone.

"Well, she went there to study right ? It is just New Zealand. But you're right .. he'll be lonely for 10 years" Tao continues.

"I feel bad, we shouldn't told that to Kris and - "

"Told me what ?" A deep voice appeared.

Kris stood up between them. Looking suspicious.

"Oh ! YOU'RE HERE ! DDWIJJANG ! HAHAHHAAH ! Nothing ~ nothing ~ really !~~ " Xiu Min popped out.

"Really ? " Kris eyed them all.

"Then, let's go, she'll miss her flight if we are late" Kris ordered them.

Bye bye...Kris's house [ :'< ]

_AT THE AIRPORT_

"So, i'm going to leave now" you said in a sad tone.

You saw their face. It looks like their going to burst out crying.

"Owh, don't be like that" You went to them and have a last group hug.

You pats their shoulder and smile. You're about to leave  then you look at Kris.

"Be good while i'm not here ... thanks for the fun vacation. I love you, and -" He pulls you into a hug.

"I always will...and you're welcome" He kissed the top of your head.

You both let go of each other. As soon as you hear the anouncement you rushed ...

And still looking at Kris face as long as he is still there although you're  walking . He was smiling with tears. You didn't bear to see him crying but you have to. You want him as the last face you saw before leaving Korea. You'll be gone for 10 years completing your masters at New Zealand. Then he disappeared from your view as you have walked far away.......

"Bye Kris bye ............."

THE END

Wahh! i don't know it'll turn out sad :'< i think i'm going to cry :'( This is the very end ... and my last stories..i will write more don;t worry..just have to wait after my exam..seriously  it is on 19th . Worried and scared, please pray for me :) See you soon !~ I'LL BE BACK WITH STRAIGHT A'S !~ BYE ^^ THANKS FOR READING ^^