A day with them

Sequel to Prequel : When Exo member is jealous of Kris

"Now can anybody please explain this ?" Kris raised his eyebrows.

Other member avoid making an eye contact with him except for Chanyeol. Seems like he's already get the explaination for this.

"No hyung it is like this....Your girlfriend is too sleepy because he didn't get much sleep.you know why ? It is because of you .

"Why me ?"

"Yes you, you keep pushing her away in your sleep, i don't know  wether you had nightmares or what but she almost fall down and then she wakes up and when she went to us-"

"She went to you guys !!?? " Kris asks in a high tone.

"No, i mean when she went to seat on others place you keep pulling her and makes her sit back down. You somehow talk in your sleep telling her not to go away. You also said you didn't want to loose her. I really don't know but when you talked in your sleep you were really noisy and again she woke up..she really can't sleep hyung. you keep making noises.

"I did ? " 

"And also we are hugging each other in sleep because we were freezing. And Tao and Xiu Min they sleep on the floor because Tao fell and Xiu Min is hugging him that time so they fell together.It was very shaky that is why they fell and that is why Tao hurts his .You know hyung you sleep soundly and not realizing a thing. We keep an eye on your girlfriend because she keep awake so we are worried . It is just that, you don;t even tell us her name. "

Kris expression looks weird but since it is well he guess he have to believe it. He looks at all of them...

"This is the truth ?" He raise his eyebrows.

The member look at each other. See how there're amazed by hearing Chanyeol's lies. They never knew Chanyeol is that good in making excuses.

All of them nod as they agree.

__YOUR POV__

You wake up in a room. It's kind of Japanese syle room. You were amazed seeing the sliding door. It somehow remember you of the rooms in Kung Fu Panda but a lot more fashionable. You took a lazy steps out and you found the kitchen located near by the room where you were sleeping.

You saw all of them were eating ramyeon. You wipe your eyes and yawned.

"Hey, you all ~ aaarghhh~ ' and you closed your mouth.

You blink your eyes a few time and you saw they were smiling at you.

"Had a nice sleep Hun ?" Kris said and pull you to sit next to him.

You nod a few time and place your head on his shoulder.

"Sorry, we finished it all ..the ramyeon" Lay said with pity.

"Oh no..really just finished it. I'm not hungry. I'm just tired. Where are we ?" you mutters.

"We're all in my house, well it is quite cozy ..so i thought of bringing you all here. This place is the best when it comes to vacation. Nearby there was a place to picnic or if you love to we can go to a hiking activities." Kris explains

You nod . You stood up and go for the sink . You washed your face to feel extra fresh.

"Good that you wash your face, there's saliva all over your mouth" Chanyeol laughs.

"Huh ? Where ! Where! ? Give me mirror ...mirror!~ " you start to get panicked and search for the mirrors. It can be! You must be embrassed to wake up in front of Kris's friends with saliva all over your face.

"Lol ~ relax i didn't mean that honey~~~ " Chanyeol said and do his y face.

"Yes , relax ..and you stop teasing her ! and don't call her HONEY you idiot ! " as Kris throws his chopstick to Chanyeol.

.....unfortunately it hits Xiu Min's head.

"Sorry Baozi..." the leader apologized.

All of you continue to joke till the sun set.

It is much fun knowing Kris's friends.

__AUTHOR'S POV__

All of get changed. You decided to watch movies along the night. The other want to joined and head to the living room.

You put a wide mattress and blanket on the floor with pillows. You seat in the middle and right in front of the TV . Kris took the space and sit beside you. His friends gather around the TV and Sehun sit besides you. Kris shot a glance at him but he ignored it.

"So what movies are we going to watch ?" Tao ask.

"Ghost stories ~~~ whooooooo~ whooooooooo~~ " Chanyeol gives his opinion.

"Well let me check wether it is available" You took the CD's album from the cabinet.

You were checking on it and you found something...

"Ahaaa!! let's watch this one!Kung Fu Panda ! " You grab one of the CD 

"What's that ? ?" Chen interrupts.

"It's not ! " Kris smack his chest.

"It sounds like a ! Lets go watch ! I haven't watch it for a long time ! ! ! " Chanyeol and Kai agreeing on it.

"You guys watch ? " you stops them..

"I told you it's not ! " as Kris closed mouth to shut them.

"Kris... you ? " you ask him in unbelievable tone.

"No no !~ no !~ okay okay honey Kung Fu Panda is okay..lets watch Kung Fu Panda" He rushed as he gets nervous and put the CD in the CD player.

The movie starts and all of you concentrated to the movie. 

A few minutes later...............

All of you lay down while watching the movie, seems like your body is still tired. Kris lay down beside you.

"AHAHAHAHHHAH ! THE SHIFU LOOKS LIKE KRIS ! " Chanyeol brighten up the sleepy mood.

"NO NO ! IT'S THE MONKEY !!" Chen interrupts.

"I PREFER THE FROG ! "Sehun joins them .

"IT'S NOT FROG ! IT IS THE MANTIS ! " Kai sit up from his sleeping position.

The member starts laughing so do you. You wonder why Kris didn't stop them. You look aside and he was already sleeping.

The movie starts to get the attention and all of you keep your eye on it. Except for Kris since he was sleeping. 

Xiu mIn tries to get a better view but since Kris was beside him sleeping, he can't. So he slightly rolls Kris body away with that he gets the space next to you.

D.O push Kris body away since he was blocking the view. With that Kris is getting far away from you guys. But nobody realize that....

........hours after that the movie ends. All of them were too lazy to get in their rooms so all of them sleeps there. Luhan lazily get up and switch off the light. He heard Kai complain because it was too dark but he ignored it. 

With that all you drift to sleep as it is already midnight ................

**TO BE CONTINUED**

Lol ~ i'm sorry because this chapter is longer. I want to make it short but i can't ...mianhae..if it was really boring ...Hope to be patient to wait for the next chapter ^^