Eye Candy

Eye Candy

“Why are you so good looking?” I groaned at the magazine in my hands and flipped over on my back to better adjust myself on the mattress in my room.

My boyfriend, Jeon “Jay” Jihwan, could only roll his eyes at my mini fangirl episode as he sat on the floor at the foot of my bed. “You have eye candy right here,” he pouted.

I kept my eyes on the page staring at Nishikawa Takanori, the forty-year old Japanese rock singer with great abs and a beautiful face. “I guess,” I mumbled jokingly, which only served to deepen his frown.

“You don’t think I’m good looking, Kyou?” His pout never left his face. He pulled his upper body onto the bed to get my attention.

“Of course you are. It’s just, look at that! He’s gorgeous!” I pointed to a picture of Takanori shirtless at the gym, sweat glistening in all his glory.

Jay scoffed, innocent pout fading. Now he just looked ticked off. He climbed further on my bed so that we were sitting side by side leaning against the headboard and plucked the magazine from my hands. He scanned the glossy page I had my eyes glued to. “…Do you like six-packs?”

I thought about it for a moment. “I guess. It looks good on him, though, right?” I snatched the book back and flipped through the rest of the pages to not make Jay any more jealous. “Ah, IU is releasing a new MV. Did you know about that?”

“Don’t change the subject,” Jay snapped.

I was taken aback at his angry reply. Jay never got upset like this. I didn’t say anything, just stared at him in surprise.

“Am I not manly?” he demanded.

I gaped at him. Was he serious? Did I just hear wrong? “What?”

Without time to think, Jay quickly brought his body on top of mine with his knees at my hips and arms on the headboard at either side of my head. His eyes held mine so that I couldn’t look away. “Do you think I’m manly? Or do you still see me as an innocent maknae?”

I only swallowed the lump suddenly forming in my throat, unable to come up with a coherent sentence. Jay saw this and became impatient, so he crashed his lips onto mine. I gasped at how violent he was being.

Jay continued to assault my lips. I couldn’t even breathe with how hard he was pressing against me. I was dizzy from lack of breath and arousal. Afraid of passing out, I tried to lightly push him off of me to catch some air, but he pretended he didn’t notice. I tried again, and he detached his lips from mine to attack my jawline instead.

“Jay,” I croaked after a few moments of bringing oxygen back into my system. He went down to my neck and started and nipping at the skin. It was sure to leave a mark that I didn’t have the makeup abilities to cover up. “Jay, stop.”

His hands traveled down to my hips and reached under my shirt. I felt him play with the hem of my pants on the right whilst the left continued to caress my bare side. I hadn’t notice his head move up to nibble on my ear. “Why?” he breathed. I could feel him smirk at my shiver. “Don’t you like it?” I did, but I wasn’t going to say that.

He began to pull me down further onto the bed until we were completely lying on the bed with Jay still on top of me. My shirt rose up my stomach, so he took advantage of it, splaying his fingers to tickle my tummy. His mouth worked on my collarbone working their way south while his hand worked its way up.

I heard the door suddenly click open. “Kyou! Do you still have-“

As quick as I could, I threw Jay off of me and tugged my clothes back into place. I sat up on the bed wiping the tingling off of my lips. Jay groaned from the wooden floor in pain.

Yun Hee stood at the doorframe traumatized. “Sorry, I didn’t know you guys were… yeah.”

“Eh? We weren’t doing anything!” I tried to clear up.

Yun Hee didn’t look convinced. She spotted the book she came over to retrieve near Jay’s feet. “Uh, I’ll just get it later…” She awkwardly turned to leave and shut the door behind her. I waited until I couldn’t hear her footsteps anymore to bury my head in my hands. I could swear I felt my cheeks burning blisters into my palms.

“Ugh, Jay! What was that? Now Yun Hee thinks we do those types of things!” I cried without looking up. Jay shuffled to kneel on the bed beside me.

“We do do those types of things,” he leered.

“No, we don’t!” I shrieked and grabbed a pillow from behind to stuff it in his face. Jay was on the floor once again, only this time he was laughing.