CHAPTER ONE.

All For You [hiatus]

 

 NaRa’s POV

“You sit here while I quickly go in to buy some grocery for dinner okay NaRa?” said my mum as she left the car

I had just come back from day out with my mum shopping and now we were going home to have dinner with my older brother and dad. I love shopping especially with my mum because she pays for everything. After waiting 5 minutes, I decided to take out my iPod and watch One Direction’s latest music video “Live While We’re Young”. As I watch I can’t help but fan-girl over how gorgeous they all looked especially Liam and Louis. Suddenly the door opens and it wasn’t my mum who started driving… it was some young looking guy. He was puffing really hard like if he had run a 10km race. He seemed tall and had black hair. I couldn’t see his face since I was sitting at the back and he was so focused on driving. The only thing that ran though my head next was OMG… SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME… My hands were now shaking, my body felt numb and I couldn’t speak or yell even though I really wanted to. The only thing I could do was pray that I know this person or something.

 

XX’s POV

“XX where are you?” asked my manager over the phone

“Oh I’m at my friend’s house. I told you remember?” I replied wondering what is wrong

“Oh yeah that’s right. Anyway, we’re all about to go to Lotte World and were wondering if you want to come.”

“Are you all really going? Okay I’ll be back at the dorm as soon as possible. Don’t leave without me!” I replied before hanging up

 

As I walked to the main road, a group of girls recognised who I was and asked for a photo and signature. I quickly took the photos with them and signed their notebooks and quickly left. However as I continued to walk down the long road, they continued to follow me. This isn’t normal because fans would usually continue to where they were going. I then started to remember the articles about sasaeng fans that would practically stalk their idol’s every move. Becoming for paranoid, I became scared and ran as fast as I could. Huffing and puffing, sprinting as if the ground was burning and I had no shoes on. After running for what seems like 10 km I saw a lady get out of her parked car but not locking it. With my desperation to get back to the dorm quickly, I opened the driver’s door and got in and started driving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO :) Thank you for subscribing to "All For You" I hope you all will enjoy the story~ ALSO, please comment, it means alot to me if you do because it let me know that you're enjoying it and/or like it :)