Ideas

We Got Married: Changkyu Version

As the two entered the store, their thoughts of any plan had been dropped as they were welcomed by stacks and stacks of clothing. Kyuhyun almost fell over as the three of his Super Junior hyungs constantly found things for him to 'try on'. Changmin simply stood there in disbelief at the amount of clothing their hyungs were finding. The maknaes were also shocked at the amount of 'sections' there were in the store.

At the beginning, there was wedding type clothing.  Wedding dresses, tuxedos and many other things. After walking a little down the lane which went through all the sections, there came semi-formal. There were strange designer men's clothes, and strange dresses, which were much too short to be considered a dress but instead a shirt. None of men there were ever going to understand why they wore such clothing. After that section, expectantly, there was casual and it went all the way down until reaching the underclothing section. Of course, neither of the maknaes walked all the way down, they had some sort of idea what was there and didn't want to see.

"...They're planning something, and I don't want to find out what." Kyuhyun muttered as he sat on the chair, the seat beside him taken by Changmin.

"Want to bail?" Changmin asked in a somewhat casual manner, acting as if the situation the two were currently experiencing was 'normal'. And it was. At least, it was going to be anyway. Kyuhyun's eyes lit up as he nodded, then eyeing the others who were busy looking for clothing. He noticed that Heechul was close, as if he were planning something.

"Yeah. But let's wait until they're completely unsuspecting, since I'm pretty sure they can see us with peripheral vision." Kyuhyun whispered back, the DBSK nodding at his words. The two waited until their hyungs, simply looking through the various different outfits were about three meters away, hidden by a rack of clothing, Kyuhyun and Changmin looked at each other. Changmin grabbed his bag beside him, as did Kyuhyun. Slowly, the two stood, bending their legs and backs slightly to stay hidden as they escaped. Or, at least when they tried. Once reaching the semi-formal section of the store, they were caught.

"And where do you two think you're going?" Asked a voice behind them. Changmin and Kyuhyun turned, groaning, seeing Heechul give an irritated but partly amused look.

"Oh damn." Kyuhyun muttered under his breath, Heechul ignored the curse and dragged both Kyuhyun and Changmin back, passed the casual section. They were unsure of what was going on, as they found themselves being thrown into a dressing room seperate from the others.

"You two, don't you dare go anywhere. Come on, just stay here." Heechul muttered, closing the door with a clear sound of something being jammed.

"Wha-" The maknaes were cut off.

"It helps if you two try to escape, don't worry, we'll let you out when we're done." Heechul reassured the two, Kyuhyun and Changmin widened their eyes. The two looked at each other for a second, before turning away.

"Hyung!" They exclaimed in union, hearing to reply from the outside. Kyuhyun and Changmin pushed the door, shaking the handle and attempting open it. Nothing. Kyuhyun sighed, slumping onto the floor.

"What to do... I don't have anything to play with." Kyuhyun complained just like a small child. Changmin found amusement in the way the elder acted, but pretended not to react. He simply sat on the bench the dressing room, which was more like a prison at the moment. provided.

"Your phone?" Changmin suggested, Kyuhyun simply shook his head.

"I got a new one, and I just couldn't be bothered downloading any games." Kyuhyun stated bluntly, Changmin was unsure of how to reply.

"Huh." Changmin hummed simply. Kyuhyun sighed, looking up before giving an interested look. Kyuhyun stood, staring at something above the both of them. The Super Junior maknae bit his lip before staring down at  Changmin.

"...You think we can climb something?" Kyuhyun asked, instantly causing Changmin's interest to grow.

"Climb what?" Changmin questioned, Kyuhyun pointed above them. Changmin looked up, seeing a square shape on the wall. Somewhat large, but not extraordinarily so.

"You see that? It's basically a vent, but I highly doubt anything goes through it now. In Summer, it blows out cold air, and during Winter, it blows out hot air. Right now it's Spring, and there's really no use for it. If we managed to climb up there and push that frame out, we could escape." Kyuhyun stated, Changmin raised a brow at the other. He looked up, Changmin would have been able to fit if he stayed lying down.

"What are you? A spy or something? That sounds like a plan that only happens in anime or movies." Changmin replied in a tone of disbelief, but not doubt. Kyuhyun gave a indifferent look.

"So?" Kyuhyun asked, Changmin looked down as a smile crept up to his face. 

"It's ingenius, let's do it." Changmin spoke, honestly finding the whole thing intriguing enough to go along with it. Kyuhyun grinned at him, nodding.

"Good, now let's-" Kyuhyun was cut off.

"Shhh...." Changmin whispered, Kyuhyun gave a curious look as the tiny area faded into a silence. Changmin put his ear against the door, Kyuhyun copying the younger's actions. Soon, they heard voices.

"So, they're in there?" Asked a voice, Yoochun's. The maknaes listened intensely while they listened to the conversation.

"Yeah, kind of just pushed them in and locked the door." Heechul replied, the hint of pride leaking out of his voice. Changmin couldn't have helped but feel anger.

"Easier than we thought." Leeteuk added on, more footsteps being heard.

"Heechul hyung, make sure they don't leave, we haven't finished yet." Another voice, this time Jaejoong's, called. A scoff was then used, followed by the elder's voice.

"Of course I won't." Heechul stated, Changmin let out a light hiss.

"...I'm going to kill them, I- What the hell is that?" Changmin asked, seeing a sharp and shiny object in Kyuhyun's hands as he sat on the floor and rummaged through his bag. Kyuhyun looked up, eyes so innocent that it didn't even fit the situation.

"A screwdriver." Kyuhyun stated, causing Changmin to feel a little suspicion. What on Earth was going on now?

"...Why do you carry one around?" Changmin asked, almost hesitant. He felt as if he shouldn't have known the answer. Super Junior was the only group which had members as strange as DBSK, and Kyuhyun was one of them. Changmin wasn't sure of what strange stories were to be told.

"Who knows when I'll need it. Comes in handy when I need to escape from somewhere, or am doing a prank or whatever." Kyuhyun spoke casually, acting rather natural. Changmin raised a brow.

"I know I'm going to regrest asking, but you need to escape often?" Changmin questioned. Kyuhyun looked up, giving a slight smirk before swinging his bag over his shoulder and standing up.

"Let's just say it's not my first time trapped." Kyuhyun replied, and Changmin was satisfied with that answer.

"Alright." Changmin said, seeing Kyuhyun step on the bench and use his screwdriver to loosen the metal layer so that the two could, hopefully, go in. Crazy plan, but it was worth a shot. Suddenly, Kyuhyun jumped off the bench.

"Wait, first, we need to rig the place." Kyuhyun stated with enthusiasim, Changmin widened his eyes.

"What?" Changmin asked, Kyuhyun gave the yougner a somewhat hopeful look.

"Do you happen to have flour with you?" Kyuhyun questioned, Changmin gave the other a bemused look.

"Sorry, I don't carry it around. Never thought I needed it." Changmin replied, seeing a pout on the elder's lips with his words. Changmin held back a laugh, seeing how serious Kyuhyun was.

"You should. What do you have?" Kyuhuyn asked, Changmin picked up his bag and looked through it.

"Let's see... Glue, rubberbands, medicine, weights, an ipod, phone, speaker, earphones, water bottle, juice, lollies, string, a needle, earrings, bread, a winebottle opener and a pencil case plus a book." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun gave a somewhat confused look.

"...You have weights in there?" Kyuhyun asked with much fascination, he didn't often work out. Changmin nodded, just a little pride making its way up.

"Yeah, so I don't have to work out so much." Changmin replied, Kyuhyun gave a nod of acknowledgement, which was enough for Changmin to feel proud of something.

"Cool." Kyuhyun muttered, looking down as he thought. Changmin stared at the elder.

"...Let's make a string trap." Changmin stated, Kyuhyun looked up with another confused expression.

"Huh?" Kyuhyun questioned, Changmin signalled for the elder to come closer.

"We can use string, and rig the room. When they walk in and set the trigger, this is what's going to happen..." Changmin murmured, then explaining to Kyuhyun his plan. Changmin looked at Kyuhyun, smiling when he saw the grin on the elder's face. 

Changmin swore to himself that nothing was more beautiful than the way Kyuhyun's eyes lit up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel so tired lately... Must stay strong! >_< How's the chapter?~ ^^ Sorry if there are any mistakes, I would edit right now but I really have to go to bed... Midnight.