Twinkle... Twinkle...

Twinkle Twinkle...Little Star...

 

"What happened?" Yoona asked in confusion to her boyfriend, Kim Donghae. Yoona peered outside through the car's window; she shivered in fear when she saw the endless darkness outside. 'Darkness' is one of list in Yoona's fear.

 

"!" Donghae slammed his fist onto the stirring wheel in irritation that caused more confusion to Yoona. "The car's battery died out."

 

Yoona felt like someone poured down very cold water on her.

"What?" she angrily snapped. "Of the entire place our battery will die it has to be in... deserted and dark place like this high way!"

 

"Tsk, I know." the handsome man replied, annoyed. Donghae pressed his head on the headrest and silently contemplated of any solution to their current problem. He sighed before he scanned the darkness outside the car.

 

"Donghae?"

 

"I'm going out," replied the young man.

 

Yoona went still and blinked her eyes before she angrily replied. "What? You mean to tell me you are going out; leaving me here all alone. I don't want to!"

 

"If we both stay here we'll never be able to find any help." Donghae calmly said.

 

Yoona frowned. "Where are you going anyways?"

 

"I'll go find any house or occupied building that perhaps we can ask for help."

 

Yoona rolled her brown eyes in irritation. "You're really expecting that there's a house in a deserted street like this?" Yoona said her tone full of sarcasm.

 

Donghae merely shrugged his shoulders.

 

"Donghae! You know that I hate being alone in dark places!" she said, fear shines on her caramel eyes.

 

The young man lightly laughed before he cupped his girl friend's cheek. 

"You're such a scared cat." Donghae said before planting a small kiss on Yoona's pouting lips. 

"I won't stay out too long, I promise. Just maybe an hour and then I'll be back."

 

Yoona felt her face heat up but still an annoyed expression adorned her pretty face before she sighed in annoyance.

 

"Thirty minutes, if you can't find anything you have to return here immediately. I'm serious, Donghae, just thirty minutes." She firmly said.

 

Donghae smiled and nodded. "Fine." then Donghae pulled the keys from the ignition and glanced at his girlfriend again. "Lock the door okay?"

 

Yoona slowly nodded and silently watched as her boyfriend got out of the car. Outside, Donghae peered inside and smiled at Yoona. His girlfriend answered him with a small smile before he took step towards south. Yoona, inside the car, watched Donghae in anticipation while he was making his way towards the south until he vanished from her sight.

There was a deafening silence followed, Yoona shifted uncomfortably on her seat as she repeatedly glance on the way where her boyfriend went to fifteen minutes ago.

 

The blonde woman sighed to ease her weariness before dragging her chocolate eyes back to the front. She went still when she saw a silhouette of someone standing few meters away from the car. Yoona narrowed her eyes for better viewing but she felt cold sweat started to form on her when she recognized the figure using the light coming from the full moon above. Yoona's body went rigid in fear while she stared at the figure, the stranger outside the car had his (or her) body bended sideward, the stranger's long hair was covering his (or her) face but Yoona saw the sharp glare from the stranger's eyes.

Yoona's fear increased when the figure took step forward towards the car, more specifically to the passenger seat's side where Yoona was sitting. Her heart pounded hard in fear when the figure was standing just outside the car and fiercely glaring at Yoona. Yoona noticed that the stranger was a woman, a crazy-looking woman with long frizzy crimson hair; some of her hair veiled over her face.

 

The trembling in fear blonde young woman inside the car absently grabbed her seat when the stranger woman suddenly laughed aloud. When the crazy woman took step closer to the car, Yoona immediately pressed the lock button of the car to protect herself. Crying in fear, Yoona crawled away from the window when the crazy woman pressed her forehead against the window; she still had her sharp eyes on Yoona.

 

Much to Yoona's fright, the red hair crazy woman outside the car started singing the famous lullaby song. "Twinkle, twinkle, little star… how I wonder what you are…" the woman sung as she continuously knocking on the glass window.

 

Yoona's body started too trembled in fear; the blonde-haired person glance to the back window and silently prayed that Donghae was on his way back. Yoona tried to ignore the singing and knocking on the window of the crazy woman outside.

 

"Donghae, please come back." Yoona pleaded as she wiped off the tears cascaded on her cheeks when she noticed the silence. Yoona slowly dragged her eyes from her window and saw that the crazy woman suddenly disappeared. She sighed of relief and decided to peek outside when the stranger popped her head from the side.

 

"Boo, blondie..."(a/n: Imagine that Yoona is have a blonde hair here…)

 

 

"Ahh!" Yoona screamed and crawled away from the window again.

 

 

The mysterious woman laughed; satisfied that she scared the young woman inside the car. The red hair woman started singing crazily again. 

 

 

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star… how I wonder what you are… up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky." she was dancing as she sings and make her way to the other side of the car.

 

Yoona cried and repeatedly whispered her boy friend's name; the blonde girl prayed for Dinghies’ return so he can shush the crazy woman away that was causing a tremendous fear on Yoona. "Donghae, please, please, you have to come back... I'm scared to death here..."

 

 

"When the blazing sun is gone, when he nothing shines upon… Then you show your little light… Twinkle, twinkle, all the night…" the crazy woman crouch her body down as if she was picking something from the ground. When the red hair woman peeked inside the car again, she crazily smiled and glared at Yoona at the same time. She rocked her head side by side as she sings; Yoona watched as the crazy woman slowly lifted her left hand.

 

 

Yoona's face paled when the crazy woman fully lifted her left hand and showed Yoona the most horrifying thing the blonde-haired person ever see. The blonde woman gasped and cupped her lips in grief.

 

A deafening and heart-crashing scream escaped Yoona's lips. Yoona howled a heartbreaking cry in fear and grief; she automatically pulled her caramel eyes away from the red hair woman’s hand outside. She was gripping a severe head. In addition, that head is her beloved boyfriend, Donghae.

 

 

"Dong- Dong- ha- hae!”

 

 

 

"Oh my gawd, Donghae—!"

 

 

"Donghae—!"

 

 

 

 

Yoona cried and cried while the crazy woman outside roared a joyful laugh. The red hair woman heartlessly danced the severe head of Yoona's boyfriend as if she was taunting the grieving blonde woman. The crazy woman was singing and dancing as she swayed the decapitated head of Donghae before she stopped and stared at Yoona again.

 

In between her hiccups, Yoona glance her wet eyes at her boy friend's head that the crazy woman place in front of the car but then she quickly withdrew her eyes as pain and grief clenched her heart. Yoona tried to muster her sharpest glare and aimed it towards the crazy woman outside the car.

 

Yoona was inwardly cursing the red hair woman when the latter smiled and tried to open the car's door. However, because Yoona already locked herself inside the car, the red hair woman was unable to open the door. Yoona silently celebrated, as she knew that she was safe inside the car as long as the car locked. The crazy woman from the outside went still and tilted her head to her side as if thinking...

 

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star… how I wonder what you are…"

 

 

Yoona's body went stiff, her trembling escalated when the crazy woman twirled the car's key, which she probably got when she killed Donghae, on her forefinger. The red hair woman crazily laughed as she inserted the key into the key hole. Yoona wanted to run outside, wanted to run away from this crazy woman but she were froze in fear and all she could do was to cry as she watched the stranger opened the car's door. A horror-stricken scream escaped from Yoona when the crazy woman pounced on her.

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"A horrifying crime happened in a deserted high way last night," said the woman reported in front of the camera.

"A young man, probably age between 20 to 25 years old, named Kim Donghae was found dead by the local police this morning. His cold dead body that was missing a head found few meters away from his car. Authorities said that the victim's car died down in this deserted street before the crime happened. The victim and his girlfriend, I’m Yoona, were on their way back to Magnolia; police officers found the victim's lover inside the car, her clothes and hands were full of blood but the medical team who arrived on the crime scene said there was not a single scratch on Miss Im's body. The local police district was still investigating whether there was a foul play happened between the lovers or none."

 

The camera focused its lenses inside the car. An insane blonde woman found inside. Her hands and clothes and even his pretty face were full of blonde-haired person, the blonde young woman was hugging her legs against her chest.

 

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star… how I wonder what you are…" Yoona sung crazily as she rocked her body back and forth while the tears continuously pouring from her dilated frightened chocolate eyes