SEPTEMBER 22.

Birthday Party

 

Jessica walked into the hotel room where the party was going to be held.
 
"Happy birthday Hyo!" She gave the birthday girl a little smack in the head. 
 
Hyoyeon hit the girl back. "Aish~ Thank you Sica."
 
Jessica was the second to enter Hyoyeon's hotel room. Sooyoung was there before her, chomping on the food she bought for the party.
 
"Yah!" Jessica got Sooyoung's attention. "You're going to eat all the food Soo!"
 
Sooyoung just shrugged. "So?" she laughed.
 
"At least share." Jessica smiled and went over and took some potato chips. 
 
"When are the others coming?" she asked as she went over to the bed and laid down. 
 
Both Hyoyeon and Sooyoung shrugged. 
 
"Wake me up when they get here then." Jessica closed her eyes to go to sleep. "I'm tired."
 
Jessica was later woken up by loud booming music. "Ugh.." She groaned.
 
"Turn it off.." She said lazily, forgetting that there was a party going on.
 
"Jessi." Tiffany poked the girl's face.
 
"...."
 
"Jessi..."
 
"..What?" Jessica opened her eyes to find Tiffany's face realllly close to hers. 
 
"You're drooling." Tiffany chuckled and grabbed a tissue from the table beside the bed and wiped off the drool.
 
Jessica stared blankly at Tiffany, she wasn't fully awake yet.  "Did you guys eat the cake yet?" 
 
"Yeah, you were sleeping." Tiffany replied.
 
"What?" Jessica gasped. "You guys ate the cake without me?"
 
"You were sleeping so peacefully." Tiffany laughed. "We didn't want to wake you up."
 
Jessica pulled Tiffany's body closer so they could hug.
 
Tiffany smiled. "You're really cute when you sleep..."
 
"Am I?"
 
"You say weird things when you sleep too.." Tiffany went on.
 
"Like what?" Jessica questioned.
 
Tiffany smirked and leaned closer to Jessica's face. "Like...... I love y-"
 
"Unnie!" Seohyun jumped onto the bed and ruined the moment. 
 
 Tiffany sighed. Jessica stared at Seohyun. "What do you want Seohyunnie?"
 
Seohyun stared at the two with suspicious eyes. "...What were you guys doing?" 
 
 "We were... talking?" they both replied at the same time.
 
"Seohyun go dance with the unnies." Jessica pointed to the other girls going crazy and smiled. 
 
Seohyun continued to stare at them suspiciously. "Fine..." She agreed and left.
 
"What were you saying Tiff?"
 
"Nothing Jessi." She smiled.
 
"No, what did you want to say?" Jessica furrowed her brows and pouted.
 
"I have nothing to say..." 
 
"I'm sure there was something you wanted to say." Jessica smirked.
 
"Do you have something to say?" Tiffany fired back.
 
Jessica cupped Tiffany's cheeks with her hands and smiled. "I love you."
 
Tiffany traced Jessica's lips with her thumb before going in for a kiss. 
 
"I love you too." 
 
"AHA!" Seohyun pointed at the two. "LOOK !" but she was ignored, the rest were too busy dancing. "UNNIE!!!!"