One day off, I want to meet you!

The truth that we can't reveal!

Super Junior's dorm:

 

"Guys, Manager hyung told me we don't have any schedule today. Let's go somewhere" Leeteuk suggested s who are lying everywhere in front of the TV.

"Go where? Reporter and fans are everywhere, I don't want to hear any more rumors hyung!" Sungmin replied tiredly.

"It's true. Nowhere is better than this place" Eunhyuk grabbed a pillow nearby and continued lying.

"We don't have a day off everyday. I want to go somewhere with Taeyeon, I haven't seen her for a while" Leeteuk said.

"Where're you going? With taeyeon? Let's me go with you and tell you gf to bring my Jessica too" Donghae happily ran to Leeteuk who was changing his clothes.

"Since when she accepted you?" Leeteuk

"Soon, OKAY! At least she said she doesn't hate me" They both laughed and agreed to call their girls

 

 

Girls' generation's dorm:

"Anneonghasaeyo?" Taeyeon picked up her phone without checking who it is

"Taeyeon ah, This is oppa"

"Oppa!" Taeyeon's voice went louder which caused all the girls came surrounding her

"Yes, sorry I'm so busy lately. Our schedule were full everyday"

"I understand Oppa, so where are you now?" Taeyeon smiled and speak lower... The girls watching their kid leader and laughed.

"Suju doesn't have any schedule today. Some kids don't want to hang out but I do. I want to meet you..."

"Really? Hehe. You're so sweet today, what's wrong with you Oppa?" Taeyeon blushed

"I'm sweet everyday."

"Ok, whatever Oppa! I and the girls just finished our schedule too. Where do you want to go?" Even she's on the phone, she still can hear the other girls giggled

"I should be the one to ask, I don't mind at all. As long as you go with me"

"Haha..! Ok, can I bring my girls with me?"

"Of course, I think all these kids would go too if they know about that"

"That's good! I'll tell the girls and call you back okay? Bye bye"

"Bye honey!"

 

 

2 hours later:

All the Suju changed to their casual clothes and went to their cars. Luckily, there're no reporter today. They drove off to pick up SNSD. They can't stop the car because their are some SONES outside the building. Sungmin called Sunny...

"Sunny ah, we can't pick up you guys right now. Your fans are waiting"

"Oh, it's ok Oppa. I'll tell my manager to drive us there" Sunny looked down through the window and saw some Sones

"Ok, sorry about that. I'll see you soon"

"See you oppa!"  

 

Siwon's family own a resort which is far away from Seoul. At first he wanted to open the resort for all the people to come, but he decided to keep it private for his group and his girl to come whenever they have days off. Swimming pool, basketball field, Plenty of foods are waiting for them...

 

Wanna know if their date's going well or not?

What's happen next?

I'll update again with chapter 2 :)

 

Sorry for grammar or word mistakes, English is not my language.

Thanks for reading and hope you guys leave comments after you read, so that I can use those to improve my writing.

You can tell me if you don't like the pairing that I choose... :) Bye bye!

 

You can be silent while you're reading^^ But don't be silent after that!

Leave some comment and subscribe ok??