The Morning After & Work

The Trouble with Roommates...

Leeteuk’s POV

“Aishh,” I grunted, massaging the bridge of my nose. I had some soreness in my groin area and I thought back to what could have possible happened yesterday that I became sore.

“I hardly did anything yesterday…” I mumbled, attempting to rub the soreness out of the area. I thought better of the idea and decided to just lie still in my bed. I looked around the room and spotted a shirtless Kyuhyun sleeping soundly on his bed. His bare, muscular back brought back memories of my dream, then to the soreness of my groin. A-aniyo, that couldn’t have really…ani...ani. No, we couldn’t have…could we?

I sat up in bed and rubbed my tired face. I kept my hands covering my face while I tried to remember. Aishh! It was all a dream Teukkie! There is just no way anything could have happened…unless he drugged me. He was nowhere near me last night. I went to sleep before he did last night and he couldn’t have had with me while I was sleeping. I’m a light sleeper and would’ve woken up immediately. So what the hell-

My thoughts were cut short by a pair of strong slender fingers around my wrists. They pulled my hands away from my face, but I kept my eyes closed. I was too afraid to even look at Kyuhyun because, for all I knew, everything in my dream could have actually happened!

“Leeteuk? Why are you keeping your eyes shut? Are you afraid of seeing the light?” he asked smugly and in a dull tone. Bwoh? Why would someone who just had with someone else be talking like that? Wouldn’t they be lovey-dovey and everything? N-not that I want him to be talking like that, it’s just what you see in movies.

“A-aniyo!” I struggled against his grasp on my wrists before I was set free. The place where our skin made contact was on fire. I rubbed my wrists before taking the covers off my half body.

“You might want to cover up. I’ll be showering first.” Kyuhyun suggested and headed for the restroom.

“Cover up?” I looked down and saw my hanging out from my boxers. “AHH!  What the hell??” I yelled, quickly stuffing my now back into the safe covering of clothing. I got out of bead and scratched the back of my head, looking at the stained sheets. Now how the hell did this happen? Kyuhyun poked his head back out of the bathroom room door and looked straight to my now clothed member. I quickly covered myself with the blanket again, a small heat rising in my cheeks.

“Oh yeah, we have a photo shoot today so, get ready and no makeup,” he said before closing the bathroom door behind him again. I sighed, letting the blanket fall to the floor in a pool around me. I covered my face with one hand and placed the other on my hip. What am I going to do about Kyuhyun-hyung? More importantly, what is the photo shoot about today??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally emerged from the shower and walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waist. I heard a low whistle from the doorway and stopped dead in my tracks. I already knew who the whistle belonged to and clasped the towel around my waist tighter before letting out an irritated sigh. I continued to walk toward my dresser that had my clothes atop of it…along with my underwear.

“Did you need something hyung?” I asked the gamer, slipping on my red plaid boxers under the towel. Let me tell you, it is not an easy task.  With my underwear successfully on, I removed the towel and placed it over my wet hair. I started to get dressed before a pair of arms s around me.

“YAH!! L-Let go of me! What are you doing?! We-we’re both guys! Kyuhyun-ah!” I squirmed under his arms trying to get free. I literally almost started to panic because of the skinship. “Wh-what do you want and more importantly, can I help you?!” I yelled at him, finally getting out of his grasp. I held on to the dresser behind me. I was afraid that if I didn’t my knees would fail me and I’d be on the floor in no time. His shirtless torso just stared at me as well as his playfully dark eyes.

“Just wanted to let you know that I’m not your hyung,” he smirked at me,” and that we’ll be leaving in thirty minutes.” He winked at me and grabbed his duffle from his bed before chuckling his way out the door.

“Aishh, I swear that guy. What is his deal? Can’t he see that he irritates me when he gets close like that? Aishh!” I continued to put on a simple tee and a pair of faded jeans. Lastly, I put on my socks and tousled my hair while looking in the mirror. I sighed and grabbed my shades and leather jacket. Hm, why did he need a duffel bag? I thought this as I headed to the livingroom where everyone was talking. I sat myself down next to Henry and Zhou Mi who seemed to be arguing about some sort of sleeping arrangements from last night.

“Yah! Why did I have to sleep on the floor? YOU were the one who locked me out of the room before I found the key!” Zhou Mi stood up and yanked Henry by the collar before starting to storm off toward their room again. Their efforts were put to a stop by Yesung and Kyuhyun.

“You two lovers can argue and have make-up when we get back from work! Which we’re already late for, thanks guys. Manager-hyung is going to murder us with words again,” Kyuhyun said sarcastically and hoisted Zhou Mi out the door and to the van waiting for us. Henry stood frozen on the spot watching Kyuhyun carry Zhou Mi out the door. I think I saw a hint of hurt in his expression. However, I could be wrong since he caught me staring at him from the couch and stormed out after the two as if he was still mad at Zhou Mi.

Hm, I sense rainbow drama in this house. I walked out the door after Ryeowook and Yesung trailed behind, locking the door. I was still focused on Zhou Mi and Henry before I noticed our transportation unit. It was a car. A car is what came to pick up six fully grown males.

“Yah! Wookie, I think we’re going to have a space problem,” Kyuhyun yelled to Ryeowook, who gasped and power walked to the driver’s side of the car.

“Excuse me, sir? We requested a van since there’s six of us,” he held up six fingers to emphasize the number of persons the driver was collecting, “and I just don’t think we’re going to fit.” Wookie, as Kyu called him, had his aegyo meter on full blast and I think the driver actually fell for it since he sighed and looked back at Ryeowook like he was about to explain to a five-year-old that there was no Santa.

“I’m sorry, Mr. Kim, but the company said this was the only car available and to bring you as soon as I got here. I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do. I’m only the driver.” Ryeowook’s face completely dropped and turned into an annoyed expression. What happened to aegyo bubble he was just in??  Honestly, I was actually kind of scared of him.

“Aishh, I guess we’re going to have to lap it for an hour,” Wookie hissed at us. I practically panicked at the thought of sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap for an hour. I glanced over to him and he seemed to be smirking at the turn of events.

“A-an hour? Where’s the shoot?” I asked, hoping to be done with this nightmare as soon as possible.

“It’s near the beach but not ON the beach, so this is all really pointless. I mean, if they’re going to keep us inside anyway, what’s the point of being located near the beach when we could easily model here in Seoul at our studio?” Henry was pouting and his arms were folded over his chest. Seeing Henry like this just made me want to pinch his cheeks and ruffle his hair. So I did just that, except, I giggled while doing it. Big mistake.

“Y-yah! What are you doing?” Henry stammered, turning a deep shade of red and rubbing his cheeks. He looked even cuter than before and I couldn’t help but giggle at him again. Apparently, I had no control over my giggles because I couldn’t stop. Soon enough I was hunched over and clutching my sides, showing my dimpled smile and crescent eyes.

“Ah, mianhe Henry,” I apologized to him with a smile, “you were just too cute …I’m sorry. Just don’t get mad or pout when I’m around. It’ll be too hard to resist.” Soon, Zhou Mi was giggling beside me as well.

“Arasso, arasso. Now let’s go, unless you want the manager to take more time out of our day,” Ryeowook said and everyone responded with a groan.

“Ok…I’ll be sitting on Sunggie’s lap and you four can figure yourselves out,” Wookie said with a small chuckle before climbing into the car and on to the ready legs of his boyfriend.

“Come on Herny! You can sit on my lap, arasso? Please? You can even use me as a pillow!” Zhou mi chimed, tugging on Henry’s sleeve. Henry smiled at Zhou Mi, but looked back at Kyuhyun who was looking at his watch and then glanced back at me. I could feel his eyes burning a hole into the side of my head and it was pissing me off and I’m usually not an angry person.

“Fine,” Henry sighed, but smiled back at Zhou Mi and followed him in. it was hard to put a finger on their relationship. Were they a couple? Or was it a one-sided thing?

“Well I guess we’re the last ones Teukkie,” Kyuhyun smirked and walked past me, sitting down in the car. He patted his lap, signaling foe me to sit down. I grumbled even though I knew this would happen. Well if he wanted to play, then let’s play. You’re going to regret this Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun had a wide smile as I crawled in before setting my taught bottom right on his crotch. I heard him sharply inhale some air and I smirked smugly at his reaction. I looked around as we started moving and the YeWook couple was immersed in their own world, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Henry and Zhou Mi were sharing an iPod, laughing at some video, but otherwise, not paying attention to me and Kyuhyun. This is good, this is good. I smirked evilly and began to put my plan into motion. I shifted around in Kyuhyun’s lap, to be specific, I grinded my on his crotch. I pretended to be looking around outside, but really I was enjoying the sounds of his muffled grunts and low sighs. Serves him right since this is what he wanted. I felt his fingers grab my waist. I looked back, shocked to see that his head was tilted back against the seat. I stopped my movements and his eyes opened, glaring at me.

“Get your hands off my waist,” I said calmly. He dug his fingers into my hip bone and tried to get me to move again, but I resisted.

“Ow! Cho, that really hurts!” I hissed  at him, starting to squirm to get out of his grasp. I whimpered when his hold became tighter and his sighing became almost audible. I bit my lip when I could feel his growing against my . I was caught off guard when he was suddenly against my back and I could feel his hot breath against my neck. A shiver ran down my spine when he started to speak against my earlobe.

“You know, for the sake of your body, I suggest you stop teasing me,” he whispered harshly. He stopped digging into my sides and started massaging the sore flesh. That’s when I snapped out of it.

“Teasing you?” I questioned with a slightly raised voice, “Why would I tease you?” As I turned to face him, my knee rested on his crotch and he let out a pained sigh.

“I’m straight if you didn’t know already!” I spat and glared at him, but he only smirked back at me.

“Are you sure about that?” he asked with an evil glint in his eye, like he knew something I didn’t. he started massaging the small of my back and slipped his hand beneath my shirt and began to smooth over the soft flesh, causing me to sharply inhale our shared air. My grip on his shoulder tightened and I glared at his smirking face.

“Get your hand out of my shirt and off my back,” I hissed while simultaneously slapping his hand away. He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulled me back against his chest before kissing the nape of my neck and finding my ear with his lips. I was struggling against his grip when he uttered the words that made me stop dead in my tracks.

“Everyone has secrets, hyung. I’m not afraid to reveal yours.” His words finally registered in my head and I froze wondering what ‘secret’ he was referring to. I opened my mouth to ask him, but was cut short by the driver.

“We’re here. The photographer changed the location when he found out you had to be sitting on each others’ laps. He called and to stop here at his usual studio.” The driver cut the engine and stepped out, bowing to a tall, good looking…model?

“Aishh, it’s just lapping. Nothing’s wrong with that,” Kyuhyun muttered under his breath. I looked back at his frustrated expression before the door flew open. It was that handsome guy on the steps and he looked much ier up close. He had short, dark brown hair and dark brown eyes to match. He flashed me a killer smile and noticed the playful glint in his eyes became dark and rigid and that amazing smile from earlier was looking forced. My expression faltered the slightest before I stepped out of the car and began following Zhou Mi and Henry.

“Yah, Teukkie! This is our photographer. He’s the one who’ll be taking your photos from now on,” Kyuhyun yelled to me in an irritated tone. I sighed as I pushed his voice aside and bowed to the tall iness beside him.

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Park Jung Soo, but you can call me Leeteuk. I don’t really care which.” I introduced myself rather dully instead of my usual cheery self, but a certain Cho had just ruined my morning. I my heel and stalked off after Zhou Mi again. Ughh, I need to control my temper…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyuhyun’s POV

I let out a heavy sigh after Leeteuk turned and left. How can he be so…rude?! Oh, wait…that’s probably my fault.

“Well he makes a great first impression doesn’t he?” I turned to my left and looked up at those dazzling eyes.

“That’s kind of my fault, but I’m sure I would’ve been able to make him a little more chipper if you had kept the shoot near the beach!” I half yelled, starting to walk toward the building.

“You are too possessive. That’s why I act the way I do. I’d like some freedom once in a while.” His hand grabbed my wrist and spun me around to embrace me in a bear hug. He my hair and let out a soft chuckle. I inhaled his musky scent and smiled again.

“I just don’t want to lose you to someone else. I want you to always be mine,” he whispered, kissing the top of my head before tilting my chin up to bring our lips together. I escaped his grasp when he was a centimeter away and wagged a finger in front of his shocked face.

“Uh-uh. You have a job to do, babe. The faster we can go home,” I said giving him a knowing wink before skipping insde.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk’s POV

God, what is his deal?! Reveal ,y secret? What secret?? The only secret I THINK I have is…oh . Kangin. How would he know about that though?? I didn’t tell anybody and no one in that house even knows about my past, let alone the bastard that dumped me the night before my birthday! Wait..does Kyuhyun mean he isn’t afraid to let everyone know my ual preferences?! THAT BAST-

“Ow?” I mumbled to the wall currently in front of me. I rubbed my forehead as I stepped around the stone obstacle and walked to where the others, minus Kyuhyun, were standing. I jumped when I heard a loud clap behind me, it was the photographer. I guess I should go apologize huh? DUH! You were such a jerk…aishh.

“I have all your assignments and your hair and make-up artists will be waiting for you at their stations to the right. Alright, let’s go! Fighting!” Everyone repeated the motivational phrase and gathered around the photographer and each received a sheet. Assignment? I hesitantly made my way to the photographer to apologize. His back was turned to me and I tapped on his broad shoulder and he turned around with a smile appearing on his face. I blushed at his smile. Ok… it. I’m as gay or biual as everyone in that house.
“Ah, mianhamnida. I didn’t mean to be so rude to you back there. It’s just…my morning didn’t start off great, per se,” I chuckled nervously while rubbing the back of my neck, not meeting his gaze. He tilted my chin up and forced me to look at him. I was startled by his bold move so I just stood there waiting for him to move again. He gave a throaty chuckle before patting my forehead. My eyes grew wide and I made an ‘O’ face, this only made him laugh.

“Leeteuk-sshi, right? Nice to meet you and don’t worry about it. We all have bad mornings. For instance, mine didn’t start off so well either. So, it’s ok,” he smiled at me before realizing we were both just standing there with not much of a purpose anymore.

“Well, I’m going to give you a bold first assignment, ok? That is, if you don’t mind,” he added, handing me a sheet of paper. I skimmed it over and the only words that stood out were ‘y’, ‘shirtless’, and ‘daring’. I honestly had no problem with this since I knew I had a great body and could pull off anything, even cute. I looked back up at the photographer and smirked, giving a light laugh.

“Did you give this to me because I’m new, or because you don’t think I can do it?” I asked in a playful tone.

“Well now that you put it like that, I guess I did it because of both your reasons,” he whispered. I chuckled darkly before I patted his shoulder.

“I can do this, and I’ll probably be the best you’ve ever seen,” I smiled at him and started heading toward my dressing room.

“Oh, um…drop the –sshi, it’s too formal for my taste,” I added, disappearing behind the almost see-through curtain.

I walked into my dressing room and put on the only outfit I saw on the rack. It was simple, yet surprisingly y. The outfit consisted of black skinny jeans that hugged my well toned legs and rump, a black necktie with a note attached saying “Wear loosely,” and a black blazer. I shrugged at the choice of clothing. Modeling brings in good money, I mind as well go with what they give me. I decided to cover up most of my chest, buttoning up the front of the blazer and only revealing a small flash of skin. Covering up didn’t help in making the noonas at the make-up station swoon at the ‘newbie’, of course. once done with the nearly non-existent make-up work, I headed over to the group just in time to see Henry in a not-so-innocent pose with a cat draped over his shoulders. In all honesty, Henry was ing hot…I see what Zhou Mi sees in him, or maybe there’s more? I don’t know. It’s not my business until they want it to be.

“Teukkie!” the photographer sang. Seems everyone has chosen that as my nickname. Aigoo.

“Hm?” I walked over to the unusually y photographer, the blazer still covering my chest. He looked down at me and chuckled.

“Y-yah, why are you covering yourself like that? You do know  your assignment was to be shirtless and y right?” He slowly pulled the buttons apart from the fabric and I let him! I wanted to see his reaction when he finally saw what lay underneath. Yes, I am being unusually cocky today.

I looked to my left, seeing as that was my better side, and waited. He didn’t say anything for a while so I huffed and turned to look back at him. He was still holding the jacket open, but his eyes had a hazy look to it and I swear he just his lips. I cleared my throat and he fumbled with the jacket and smiled at me with slightly rosy cheeks. I smirked at him and bowed a little before turning away and heading toward the set, not before hearing him mutter ‘Daebak…” I heard Kyuhyun scoff to the side and my confidence level went up another degree.

“Uh, Teukkie? I need you to turn around for me…please?” the photographer begged. Again, I smirked as I turned around, revealing myself to the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd person POV

The photographer cleared his throat and visibly gulped while watching Leeteuk turn around in front of him. He may have a boyfriend and love him to pieces, but the newbie still made his throat dry and his mouth water, and perhaps make his pants a little tighter. As Leeteuk turned around, revealing his glistening eight-pack, gasps and squeals of excitement and surprise went around the room. The gasps mostly came from the majority of the males, and the squeals all came from the noonas, with the exception of Ryeowook.

Kyuhyun’s eyes dropped to the floor, a small heat rising to his face as well as the lusty haze in his gaze. A smirk crept onto his face, enjoying the face that he had already seen this angel shirtless, not to mention writhing under his grasp. He also couldn’t forget the sight of another god-like part of his body. He looked around the studio to his roommates, who were practically drooling over the male who was now strewn across a countertop resting on his elbows, chest up, revealing more of his well toned body. Kyuhyun then looked over to his boyfriend behind the camera. His mouth was agape as he took the photos and a small bulge was forming in his white pants. Kyuhyun got a little jelly and turned to his inner devil, smirking while he did. Devil Kyu thought it’d be to his best intentions that he punish his rough lover tonight; while they were alone in their large, nearly isolated condo.  The younger chuckled darkly to himself, dirty thoughts surfacing in his equally erse mind. You are going to regret this babe.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leeteuk’s POV

I was satisfied with the gasps and squeals I received after exposing my chest. I wonder what’ll happen when I decide to agree to underwear modeling. I was currently sprawled out against the mattress facing the camera. I decided to do something reckless and risky, but seeing as how well the shoot was going so far, I didn’t have much to lose. Just before the photographer was about to snap the photo, I quickly bit my bottom lip, creating a more than y photo. The iness behind the camera coughed and quickly called it a wrap, practically sweating through his shirt. In the corner of my eye I saw Kyuhyun walking toward the photographer who was, at the moment, loosening his tie. I smiled triumphantly, showing my dimple, and took off the jacket while reaching for my shirt when I heard soft giggling from the opposite end of the studio. I turned, still happy about how my first day went, only to see the photographer back-hugging Kyuhyun, whispering softly into his ear. Kyuhyun was smiling and holding, more like squeezing, the taller’s forearm. I have to admit, I got a little jelly seeing the two. Were they together?!

“Yah, Wookie, I’ll have him back in the morning, arasso?” the photographer yelled to Ryeowook-hyung causing my mouth to drop a little. What?? So is that why he brought a—

“Kyu,” Wookie-hyung sung, “don’t forget your duffel!” Ryeowook tossed the bag at the two but the older caught it with ease before heading out the stage door. It might have just been me, but I swear I just saw Kyuhyun turn back and wink at me. That one gesture made my knees buckle and my jaw drop.

“Where’s Kyuhyun-ah going?” I asked Yesung, who was apparently staring at me because he stuttered a bit before trying to answer. He ended up getting smacked on the back of the head by Ryeowook.

“He’s going to his boyfriend’s house tonight, just like after every other photo shoot,” Henry in, his voice dripping with jealousy. Zhou Mi laid a hand on Henry’s shoulder and the younger softened a bit before asking Zhou to give him a piggy-back ride to the car. The Chinese man happily obliged and went out with the little chipmunk on his back.

“Yeah, they’ve been together for about a year now, Siwon’s been our photographer for two,” Ryeowook said and I nodded slowly, looking toward the door.

I followed them out, my mind elsewhere, and by ‘elsewhere’ I meant on what Kyuhyun and Siwon were doing.

Siwon. Siwon? Why does that name ring a tiny bell?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHH!!! I’m Back!!!! Please forgive me for updating this after making you wait so long!! This chappie is 7 and ½ pages on WORD. So I think that’s pretty long? I dunno. But once again mianhe for the long wait!!

Ok…now that I’m done apologizing for my bad updating habits, I can answer comments and talk about the story. :D

Ok. Ok. Ok. I tried to make the photographer as mysterious as possible, but I think I failed! You smart peanuts probably already figured it out by the first description! But yes! It’s SIWON!! Ohhhhhh! Time for WonKyu!! XD it was very difficult to keep him a secret though! (I had originally wrote for him to be found out earlier but I decided gainst it.) So please give me some credit haha.  I’ve also noticed that once you rate your fic, you get more subscribers/readers. I hope I get more subscribers by the end of this chap. I hope I don’t lose any! /.\

Anyway! Next chap….it will have WONKYU!! so look forward to it! Once again, my will be in a 3rd person POV, it’s just Easier! XD so please forgive me if it’s terrible. :p

OH! And if any of you actually READ my blogs, you would know why I didn’t update this sooner or any of my other stories for that matter. So please talk to me! I’d like to know what some of you do or like or would like in the next chapters! COMMENTS ARE WELCOME! Please comment!! They usually make my day! I swear! Thank you for being so patient with me! <333

COMMENT REPLY TIME! <3

KyuteukLover: LOL, i;m glad my own lame joke can make you laugh :) & i'm sorry for not updating for you sooner :( your comments make me so happy as an author^^ lol, but here is the next chapter, please let me know what you think!! :) i think my favorite part was when Leeteuk made his y pose :DDDDD

ZeeLuv: i hope you like this chappir too!! and again, thank you for subscribing and commenting!! :D you dont know how much i love reading comments, i think they are just better than christmas gifts^^ well im sorry for making you wait so long, which is why i made this super long chapter. lol.

cheonsa-angel: lol, no teasing yet >:D just wait until the next chapter ;D ad thanks for commenting^^

Hildya: Gamsahamnida^^

fifisukidesu: ahhhh! thank you for the praise and lovely support!! i am now confident in my writing. lol. and just wait, i think you'll LOVE the next chapter^^ it will have WONKYU!!!! ahhhhh!!!! D *nosebleed. i ship any couple with Kyuhyun involved, so im sure i'll have fun writing this :)))

SonELF2gether: lol, yes! Kyu did know Teukkie was dreaming of him ;D and i hope you liked this chapter as well as the next one^^

(i decided to be nice & reply to everyone's comments today, and also i owe you all for staying with me...)

COMMENTS=FASTER UPDATES^^