How nice would it be... I wanna be with you

How nice would it be... I wanna be with you

~*~Yun POV~*~

Our song somes to the end, and the crowd goes insane. Tired, but undiscribably happy, and grinning like an idiot, I look at my bandmates. When my eyes meet with Teo's, and he smiles at me, my heart skips a beat – this guy is nothing but simply gorgeous. I've never felt this way before, the way he makes me feel, he can raise me to Heaven in an instant, but then drop to Hell one another. Because after a moment which seems to last for ages, he turns his head away, to share his gorgeous smile with Sam too, and the magic is scattered. Just like always. What hurts the most is the fact that I'm not as special to him as he's to me. I can't even express with words how much he means to me. I admit, and it must be obvious for the boys too, that I'm immensely biased with Teo, while he treats us exactly the same way, just like Sam does. Yeah, I'm the only idiot here. And not even a happy one, well, not always. Currently, despite Teo's act, I'm full of happiness. We just had our first live performance of 'How nice it would be', and we all managed to do our best. And the audience liked it. We're on the way to become famous and successful musicians, in other words, to fulfil our dream. We all thank the audience and bow several times, before finally coming down from the stage, waving and still smiling widely. Behind the scenes, we're caught by the managers, who congratulate us, then send in the dressing room. We hardly sit down to take off our shoes, Sam throws an arm around both of us.

“Guys, we really did amazing today. Don't you think we deserve some entertainment, if you know what I mean?” he grins.

“I agree,” Teo enthuses. “We should definitely go out somewhere!”

“Where do you wanna go?” I ask. They both look at me, maybe they sense that I'm not keen about this idea, even though my lips still curve upwards.

“Well, I didn't think of a specific place, I leave it up to you,” leader offers the choice.

“Where do you want to, Yun-ah?” Teo smiles at me, which makes my stomach sink.

“I don't know, I would be fine even with staying at the dorm with a few bottles of soju...”

“The greatest idea ever!” Sam exclaims, hugging me closer. “The manager can't even forbid it with some lame excuse just like we're not safe going out! You're a genious, maknae-yah!” He ruffles my hair, which results in me growling and Teo giggling lightly.

“Are we going to the shop on the way to the dorm?” Teo then inquires.

“Yeah, and I'll pay for all, you're so amazing that you definitely deserve it!” Sam winks before starting to undress as well. I occupy myself with my clothes, because me seeing Teo change would result in unpredictable things.

~*~*~

“I think we should play a game,” Sam says as he places down the soju bottles in front of us, in the middle of the little circle we made out of pillows. I take one to see the alcohol volume – 45%, the strongest type. We're gonna be pretty drunk, considering the quantity of bottles.

“What kind of game?” Teo tilts his head to the side as he fidgets with his long hair. I glance up, and my eyes are fixed on this simple act – I wonder how his hair feels like. It looks so soft... Ugh, totally lovestruck. I'm such a loser.

“What about truth or dare?” Sam smirks. When I realize he's looking at me, somewhat expectantly, I shrug. I really don't mind any acitivities which involve Teo-hyung and me.

“Let it be,” Teo agrees, apparently casual, but the way they look at each other, I expect no good out of it. But it's too late to back out, and even though I'm the youngest, I'm not one to chicken out.

“I'll start,” Sam states as he spins the bottle and the game starts.

~*~*~

A few hours later, after at least four bottles drunk, we're all pretty illuminated. Teo is currently having difficulty with the task I've given him – spinning 10 times then walking straight through the whole room, and we all have a great fun looking at his attempts, even Teo himself.

“Ah, you're so gonna die, what a cheeky maknae!” He laughs hard as he collapses on me. I don't know how his pillow came to be right beside me, because when we started, all three of us were the same distance apart. But what's more, since I don't know when, he leans on me, hugging my waist, most probably to support us, since we're much more drunken than leader. But whatever he does it for, this has extensive effects on me, my heart beating fast, my cheeks burning and butterflies dancing in my stomach. Just in case I wasn't intoxicated enough with alcohol, I'd be intoxicated with my sweetest hyung.

“We'll see,” I , continuing to be cheeky. My voice comes out husky, I hope they'll think it's because of the alcohol, not because of Teo's proximity.

“It's my turn, so watch out!” Teo claims the bottle and spins it. I pray that it doesn't point at me, but this is my luck, it does just for spite. Hyung smirks. “Truth or dare, dear?” I shiver at the nickname, but look kim bravely in the eyes.

“Dare!”

“Great,” he cooes, leaning closer to my face and cupping my cheek, caressing it with his thumb, sending chills down my spine. I feel my cheeks burning hotter and my breath get stucked. I can smell the scent of his shampoo and hair spray and together with his eyes full of emotions, it dazes me off, almost completely, but then his words bring me back to reality. “I dare you to kiss me!”

“W-w-what?” My eyes open wide in shock, and I flinch back.

“Kiss me. Or... don't you wanna do that?” He looks frustrated. He slowly pulls his hand back, and what I see in his eyes, is it... sadness? I shouldn't make him sad, the one I love. And even though I'm afraid of kissing him, I can't just let go of this opportunity. I'll regret it in no time, since it's most likely that once-in-a-lifetime kind.

“No... I mean, yes,” I manage to say out softly after gaining my courage. Aish, why does it have to be this embarassing? Why is he asking such a thing with our leader being present, to begin with? I glance at Sam hyung – but somehow, he went missing.

“What do you mean?” Teo asks softly, which forces me to glance at him. He looks puzzled. I really couldn't express myself, I guess.

“It's just that... I can't!” I blurt out. “I know nothing about love, kissing and that stuff...” I'm cut off the best possible way, his lips suddenly attaching to mine. Even though I've never done this before, I can adjust to him, and soon we move in sync as he gently leads our first kiss. Finally, I can touch him the way I want – embrace him so close that we can hardly breathe and entangle my fingers in his soft hair, while his hand caresses my cheeks and neck. When we part, he giggles softly, trailing my jaw with one finger, then playfully pressing my nose.

“Pabo, you don't have to know about these things yet... I'm more than happy that I can be the one to teach you about love.”

“I'll be a diligent a pupil,” I promise, putting a strand behind his ear so that I can see his eyes looking at me with pure love.

“You had better,” he whispers against my lips before initiating a kiss again, and I immerse in him.

*THE END*

A/N: Hope you enjoyed it. Would you mind dropping me a few words in return? :)