Final!~

Happiness with you!~ (One-shot)

Author Pov!~

 

GD and Dara have been dating under YG Entertainment and no one find out about it.

Today is Dara birthday and GD want to give her a surprise birthday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Dara is awake,after eating her breakfast she straight away went to YG ent.

Dara was excited that today was her birthday but everyone else act like they doesn't know it and she was upset about it.

CL saw that Dara was quite upset and did not talk during practice since she always talk during break time so she decide to talk to her.

"Hey Dara unnie!" CL say while walking towards Dara.

"Neh CL-roo?" Dara turn to face CL and ask.

"Umm...Why are you so quiet today? Something happen?" CL ask.

"N..nothing!" Dara does not want her to know about her problem.

"Are you sure cause you not? you look sad,what happen? you can tell me." CL told Dara.

When Dara wanted to tell her,CL phone ring.

"Mianhaeyo Unnie may I answer my phone?" CL ask and Dara nodded her head.

CL went to a corner and pick up her phone.

~~~Through the phone!~~~

"Annyeonghaseyo GD oppa!" CL greet GD.

"Annyeong,so how's is my Dara now?" GD ask.

"She upset now." CL told GD.

"Why?" GD ask with a tone of worried.

"It's okay maybe she think that none of us know it's her birthday." CL told GD.

"Oh..okay by the way we are almost done with the thing,you may bring her up now don't let her know that we are celebrating her birthday,neh?" GD told CL.

"Neh Oppa!" CL said.

"Bye see you later!" GD said.

"Bye!" CL said and they end the call.

~~~Call End!~~~

CL went back and saw Dara was day dreaming.

CL went to her.

"Yah,unnie!" CL call Dara.

"Huh?Neh?" Dara ask.

"You day dreaming?" CL ask.

"Mianhaeyo!" Dara apologise.

"Nah,it's okay!" CL said.

"Let's go...I bring you somewhere else!" CL told Dara and Dara nodded her head without asking where they are going.

They went in the lift and went up the building.

When the lift door open and Dara want to went out,CL quickly put her hand over Dara eyes and shock her.

"Yah! CL-roo what happen?" Dara ask CL.

"Just walk." CL told her and she did what she was told to do.

When CL let go of her hand,she saw that there was a big long table and birthday gift infornt of her.

"Happy Birthday to you......!~" all of them came out including Mr YG sang her a birthday song and the birthday cake was on GD hand.

"Blow the cake!" they say and she blow it and make a wish.

GD came near to her when she's done.

"So,do you like your birthday surprise?" GD ask with a smile on his face.

"You make this all?" Dara ask him and GD nodded his head.

"Yup but the others help me too!" GD told Dara.

"Thanks!" Dara thanks the others and went to CL.

"Yah CL-roo,you know this surprise?" Dara ask and CL nodded her head.

"Happy Birthday Dara-ah!" Mr YG told Dara and smile at her.

"Kamsahamida Mr YG!" Dara said.

GD walk forward and kiss Dara.

"Yah! Get a room you two love bird!" Park Bom yell at them and the others laugh.

"How...how did you know we are together?" Dara ask with a shock expression printed on her face.

"It's so obvious!" all of them say together included Mr YG.

After that chat,they party all night.

Drinking,party,dancing and singing all around the rooftop.

After that they went home,GD brought Dara back home first since she was tired.

~~~Inside GD car!~~~

"It look like you have enjoy a lot today!" GD said and Dara turned her head to face him.

"Yup I sure did,by the way thanks for today!" Dara say while kissing GD left cheek and GD turned to smile at Dara.

When they reach home,Dara took a quick shower and quickly went to bed,after GD take care of Dara he went straight home...


Hello Guys! This is my third stories so far...Hope you enjoy it! <3 Please Comment and Subscribe too! Thank for reading! ^^