OneShot

It just a fake relationship!

It been a month since you're having a FAKE RELATIONSHIP with Luhan. He treat you normally and never kiss you because it just a fake relationship. The reason why he did this because he just broke up with his pretty and y girlfriend after he found out that his girlfriend cheating on him.

 

At first he cried and didn't want to talk with everyone except you. You was his bestfriend since you don't have any friend except his so you always cheer him up when he sad.

 

"Lulu ah~ Hurry up and eat this bread." you gave him your home made melon bread while running to your school.

 

"Woah! You melon bread! Gomawo sweety." he took your bread and mess your hair like a brother did to their sister. Your heart started to  beat fast as he touched your head. 

 

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why is my heart beating like this? Shuh~ Shuh~ Go away feelings I don't want you. Luhan is just my bestfriend only. Ish. I should not accept his confession last month.

 

<< FLASH BACK

 

"Min Young ah~" Luhan called

 

"Yes? What is it?" You closed your comic and looked at him.

 

"Hmm... Lets make a FAKE RELATIONSHIP?"

 

"Mwoh?! NO and never!" You said. He just pout and sat in front of you.

 

"Please... Please.... Please...." *puppy eyes*

 

"Erm.... AIgoo~ Okay I accept it." He jumped around and hug you like a 5 years old child.

 

" Me love you Minnnie!!!" He said in the hug.

 

END FLASH BACK

 

Almost every day you saw a group of hot girl tried to flirt with him and he just treat them well. Even though thet know he have a girlfriend but they don't care as long as they can make Luhan as their boyfriend plus they never saw Luhan treat you like a boyfriend did. You felt a bit jealous with them. You looked your own reflection at morror and you felt upset.

 

Why I am not pretty like them? Maybe if I can removed this big glasses and wear contact lens it will be much better even I still can't be like them.

 

You started to use contact lens instead of your big nerdy glasses. Since that day all the guys started to pay attention at you.

 

"Min... WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Is that really you? For the first time you look so.........cute. sob sob sob.. Appa so proud of you" Luhan said and hug you. You felt so happy because this is tge first time he said you cute.

 

"YAH!!! What did you say? You mean before this I never look cute huh?" You joke.

 

"No! Not like that.. You always look cute in my eyes. my eyesssssssss~~" He said and pinch your cheeks.

 

"Lulu can you piggyback me?" You said in cute voice. He just laugh at you and stick his tongue out.

 

"Noooooo~ You're so heavy x___x I'll faint if I carried you." You knock his head and look away.Sulking :p

 

"I'm just joking.. Here climb my y back now." He point at his back.

 

"Ewwwuuuuuuuuu~~~ y?? LOL XDD"

 

"Piggyback or not?" He warned you with his cool voice. You pout and said.

 

"PIGGYBACK!!" You jumped on his back and he started to walk slowly. You look at him and pull his ear.

 

"Appa!! Hurry up. You are slow like a snail. LOOK!!! Even snail can slide faster than you." You pointed at a snail near you. Luhan chuckle and still walk slow.

 

"I don't want to walk fast cuz I want to speand more time with you. So hug my neck tight okay? Don't fell cuz your heavy weight." His words make you blushing hard. You cover your red face with your hand. But before you could cover your face , Luhan fell to ground and fakefaint. You also fell with him but luckily his body landed first to ground before you so you do not hurt. You sat beside him and shake his body.

 

"Luhan... Don't play around like this. Its not funny okay?" But no response from him. You started to panic and run to the nearest stall to buy a bottle of water for Luhan.Luhan peek out you from the ground and chuckle. He close his eyes back after he saw you about to pay the bottle After paying the bottle you ran back to Luhan and pour all the water from the bottle on his face.

 

"Cough cough cough. YAH!! Are you try to kill me? Look I'm all wet an.." Before he could finish his sentence you already hug him with a hug.

 

"I really worried about you. Why don't you told me that I'm heavy for you to carry?" You cried behind his head.

 

"I already told you that you're heavy. Kiss  me and I'll forgive you." He point at his lips while smiled. You started to blush harder and knock his head.

 

"Never!!! mehrong :p" You stick out your tongue at him. He pull your hands that made you accidentally kiss him. He smirk in the kiss.

 

"difhisdgfyuakumei,wqiuofupc,xcmmzcbnbzvetfwiepkkl L.U.H.A.N!!!!!!!!" He ran away after kissing you, leaving you alone screaming like a crazy person there.

 

Dugeumm... Degeum... Dugeum.... YAH!!! Look what you have done to me. I start to fall in love with you. Luhan you're dead  tomorrow for stealing my first kiss.!!

 

Next day

 

uuguhiugfrswteweswadxbufvoivnpihkk I'm going to punch him hard until he die!!!!

 

You went to Luhan favourites place as usual to get your revenge. On your way you went to his place you found he is talking with his ex. You went to hide near them so you can hear their conversation clearly.

 

"Why you here?" Luhan ask to his ex (Hyo sung).

 

"Oppa... Can we make up back?"

 

"Why? You cheat on me and now you try to make up with me?"

 

"I saw you kissing your ugly friend yesterday. I feel jealous then when I went home I realize I still love you."

 

"Firstly she is not ugly and seconndly we're over okay?"

 

"I not cheating on you. I just want to test your love at me. He just my friend only.... It true." Hyo Sung lied.

 

"Wae... Wae you don't tell me earlied? Actually... I.. just.. use.. Min Young to make you jealous and look at me." Luhan said while hug his ex.

 

"Jinjja? I love you oppa!!!" She peck Luhan lips.

 

"I love you to.. but.." He murmur. 

 

Behind the tree(place where you're hiding) you try to cry slower, you cover your mouth and tried to stop your tear from coming out but it keep fell nonestop.

 

He just using me as his toy only. hahaha.. Why I'm so stupid? He........is....so.... cruel.

 

After that day, you started to avoid Luhan. Every time he tried to approach you, you keep making excuses and run away from him.

 

. . . . . . . . . 

 

You was playing alone at the swing set in the park, staring at the dark sky remembering back all the moment when you are with him.

 

"Sorry Luhan... I don't mean to avoid you." You said while your eyes started to tears.

 

"Then why you keep running away from me?" Luhan said behind you. You hide your face with your hair and start to walk away but Luhan stop you with holding your hand. You pulled your hand from his hold.

 

"Tell me why. Your act hurting me."

 

"Cuz it all fake right? Everything! Your words,your kindness and your kiss. That all fake right? hahaha.. I'm so stupid fell in your plan" You fake laugh.

 

"NO! It not a lie!"

 

"It is! You think I don't hear your conversation with Hyo Sung that days? You just using me to make her jealous. I mean nothing to you right? Friend with benefit." You fake laugh again.

 

"At first it actually truth. But when I spend my time with  you I..."

 

"Enough!!! Stop it! I don't want to hear anything from you. I..." Before you can finish your words Luhan pulled you for a kiss. You tried to push him but he to strong. He let your hand free and stare at you.

 

"I love you Min Young." You shake your head after heard Luhan confession. Actually you felt happy with Luhan confession but remembering what he done to you you started to feel angry.

 

"Stop lying to me. I'm sick with it!"

 

"Really.. I loveyou with all my heart.I don;t want to lose you Min Young. Please?" Luhan started to tear up and knee down in front of you.

 

"STUPID!!! STUPID!!!!! Why I should fell for you?" You punch his chest non-stop.

 

"So... You accept my heart?" You just nod and look down. Luhan jumped and hug you tightly.

 

"I'll never let you cry anymore.I promise." He kissed you on the forehead and mess your hair.

 

"So we offically date now?" You asked with your innocent face. He just laugh at your dumbinnocent face when you asked that stupid question.

 

"Why laugh?"

 

"Pabo.. Of course we are offical now. Aigoo~" >A<

 

"But...But... Hyo Sung?"

 

"We never make up actually. I leave her after telling the truth about my feeling on you."

 

Flash Back

 

After you walk away from your hiding place. Luhan said something to his ex before he went back to his class.

 

"Hyo Sung.We can't be together like before because I fell in love with Mni Young for real. After we broke up last monthh, she refill me empty heart when you're not there for me. Since that day I been falling in love with her. So... Mianhae. Go find your new lover and forget about me.Oppss.. I mean your new toy again.*smirk*" Luhan walk away leaving Hyo Sung in her angry at him.

 

"YAH!!! LUHAN!! WAE? YAH!!!!! COME BACK HERE!!!!"

 

End Flash Back

 

"Pwhahahahaha XDD Yah you so cruel! But awesome!! XDD" You laugh until your stomach hurt.

 

"I know right!"

 

"Lulu ah~ I'm bored. What should I do?" You poke your lips and at Luhan with puppy eyes.

 

"Close your eyes for 2 second." You obeyed Luhan and close your eyes. Luhan smirk and started to kiss your forehead,cheek and lips. You open your eyes back and blushing harder.

 

"Wanna go for our first date now?" Luhan piggyback you and started to walk slow as usual.

 

"Nae!! But you still walk slow.Don't worry Minnie fairy come to give you turbo."

 

"Wha.." You kiss Luhan cheek before he couuld finish his words.

 

"ALL RIGHT MY FAIRY.TURBO IS ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!Zroooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!" With that Luhan run faster like a runner.

 

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAA ;A; Finallyyyy~~~ IT DONE <3 Hope you guys like it!! Well.... what you can see here.. My fanfic full with grammar error.. sorryyyyyy ;A;