She is my older sister and I am her younger sister | Dreamage

Dreamage's Story list.

My name is ______, I am eighteen years old and I live in an average family. I have an unbiased father who loves both my sister and me equally. A mother who loves my sister more than me. Also, the most important person in my life. My “beloved” twin sister, Tiffany Hwang.

In fact, my ‘lovely’ sister and I are each other's arch enemy! We are always competing with each other from the day we come out of our mother’s womb. We fight for a milk bottle, we snatch toys from each other and of course, the things we fight more often is the love from our parents. However, I gave up. It’s nonsense because of she too powerful!

As we grow older, I started the trend of studying different school with her and it’s a blessing! I got a few awesome friends until we both got into the same high school. Oh god! Why are you doing this to me?! WHY?!

One day, we had an argument and out of nowhere a ray of light shine on my face. A tiny fairy holding a wand walk out from the light. “Your wish is my comment.” She smile and proof! We swapped our body and that’s how our story started.

Read More About She is my older sister and I am her younger sister