Apology Accepted

April Fools In October.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YAAAAAAAAAAAA.. KIM RYEOWOOK. (that was eunhyuk who was sitting around the dining table eating one salty cupcake waiting for the breakfast ) ryeowook:hyung i'm right here why are you shouting ?huh ? eunhyuk:do you call this a cupcake ha ? why you put salt in it ?  ryeowook:(with a very confused look) haah what salt ? (he went next eunhyuk and took the cupcake from himto taste it ) there is no way i put salt in it ? (then he put it in his mouth ,then his face expression changed and he become red from the anger ) ryeowook:CHO KYUHYUN ........... (yes, yes, who doesn't know the evil maknae...? cho kyuhyun, the man with that habit *torture his hyungs making their life ,,, not easy , but that doesnt mean in a bad way ,, not all the time anyway.   it was 7:00 AM they have a schedule at 9 the other lovely makane who wake up early to make breakfast for his hyungs in a very bad mood now    *flashback*   (ryeowook was in the kitchen ready to start baking cupcakes when kyuhyun came in offering help ) ryeowook:huh why you want to help me all of sudden ?. kyuhyun:nothing ,i just feeling bored so i decided to come and help. ryeowook:really ! okay ,, call me hyung and i'll let you help me ? kyuhyun:you wish ,, never (he smirked)  ryeowook:then go i don't need your help ,,,(with an angry look) why you still here go away, (kyuhyun made his way to ryeowook with heavy steps,, getting closer step by step,, eyes half opened,, a straight mouth,, now he is close enough to ryeowook making the small man back down,,, his back now facing the sink looking at him right in the eyes ) ryeowook:Wh~~what ?WHAT? (he managed to say ) kyuhyun:i .. told ... you . . that .. i'm BORED..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter