Thanks To

Thanks To

 

 

"I am not a cool guy. If my girlfriend doesn't reply my text i worry. Sometimes i'll go find her"

 

Changmin can't help but laughed at Kyuhyun's statement. He's now inside his dorm, in front of the TV. Watching Kyuhyun and other Super Junior member on a program. He smiled a little when he saw Kyuhyun's expression. His chubby cheek when he munch his food and his funny yet evilish laugh. Watching Kyuhyun in TV program always entertains him even if he prefer to see the older male face to face. Now Super Junior is busy for their 6th album promotion. It means there'll be only a little free time for them and for Kyuhyun too. He's been very busy lately with TV shows, interviews, music shows and even MC-ing and that's what bugging Changmin. So, don't feel surprised when you saw a picture of SM family and there's always Changmin beside Kyuhyun since that's the only way they can have a time to meet.

 

Why is it so important for Changmin to meet Kyuhyun? Well... If you don't know, they're dating. Yes, the two evil magnae are dating and it's been almost a year since they're officially together. They've been best-friend for a long time and it's only feel natural for them to actually ended up together. Kyuhyun had been always understand Changmin and so do Changmin towards Kyuhyun of course Yunho know about this and the other Super Junior member too.

 

He remembered one time when he didn't reply Kyuhyun's text and the older get mad at him.

 

 

Changmin and Yunho had just finished their recording for TVXQ's upcoming album. They've been very busy today with all fanmeeting, interview and recording and the only thing that Changmin wants now is to go home and sleep his tiredness away.

 

"Changmin-ah..." suddenly their manager called Changmin, he looked at him while packing his bag "Why hyung?".

 

"Kyuhyunnie is looking for you and he's waiting outside" he said.

 

Kyuhyun? What did he do there? As what Changmin knows today Kyuhyun had to attend a music show outside seoul and he also got recording for Radio Star afterward.

 

With a questioning look he walked toward the door and found Kyuhyun stand in front of their recording studio still clad with his stage outfit and make-up.

 

"Kyunnie? What are you doing here?" Changmin asked.

 

Kyuhyun looked up at him and suddenly showed his phone right in front of Changmin's face.

 

Changmin startled but he stared at the device in front of his eyes.

 

To : Shim Chwang

Minnie... What are you doing now?

 

To : Shim Chwang

Hey... Why u didn't reply my text? :(

 

To : Shim Chwang

Damn it Shim Changmin reply my text won't you!?

 

To : Shim Chwang

Changmin-ah... Don't make me worry... Reply me soon or else i'll go find you

 

To : Shim Chwang

That's it! I'm going now!

 

Changmin read the texts that Kyu had sent to him. That's when he remembered that he haven't touch his phone all day. Hurriedly he picked his phone from his pants pocket and there's a lot of texts messages from Kyuhyun that he hadn't had time to read.

 

"Mianhae... I didn't look at my phone" Changmin answered apologetically.

 

"You don't know how worried i am when you didn't reply my text. I thought that you're being emo and depressed all over again" Kyuhyun said with a pout on his face.

 

Changmin can't help but feel touched over Kyuhyun's words. He remembered the time when they're still as best-friend. All the time that Kyuhyun had spent to make him smile again after what had happened to his group and his hyungs. Kyuhyun had been there for him, accompanying him, comforting and consoling him. It's true that he'd been fall into a worrisome depression right after the other three member filed a lawsuit against SMent.

 

 

"Shim Changmin! Stop drinking!" Kyuhyun yelled as he snatched that glass of alcohol from Changmin's hand. Kyuhyun had just finished his schedule for that day when suddenly Changmin called him, sounded as drunk as ever.

 

"Aish Kyu... Give it back!" Changmin tried to get the glass from Kyuhyun's hand but he failed as his body wobbily fall to the other side. Lucky Kyuhyun hold on his arm or else he would fall to the ground.

 

"You've had enough of drink today, let's go back to your dorm" Kyuhyun said as he places some bills on the counter and pulled Changmin's arm to stand.

 

"No! I don't want to... Dorm? It's no longer a dorm you know!? It's only me and Yunho hyung there... Why would we called it dorm... It's no longer the place... There's no one there..." Changmin mumbled with his drunk state.

 

Kyuhyun sighed, this is already the third time this week he found Changmin drunk and wasted like this, not to mention this is also his third time this week to picked the taller up and send him back to his dorm.

 

"Min...i know how you feel...but to get drunk like this won't gives you anything"

 

Changmin pushed Kyuhyun's body away as he himself stumbled backward "You don't understand! You would never understand how i feel!" he yelled, earning a glance from other people in that bar.

 

"You know that i understand...I've been in your position too...with Hangeng hyung left the group and Kangin hyung with Kibum missing" Kyuhyun said his hand holing on Changmin's arm. The taller started to be a little calm now.

 

"I'm sorry..." he said when he realized he had just said a wrong accusation.

 

"It's okay, let's go back to your apartment, Yunho hyung been worried about you" Kyuhyun said as he put one of Changmin's arm around his shoulder and helped him to walk.

 

The morning after that incident Changmin open his eyes only to find Kyuhyun sleep by the side of his bed, the older using his hand to propped his head on the bed while his body is in a kneeling position beside the bed and on the floor. Changmin wondered why Kyuhyun slept there because his eyes were closed and his breath is even, indicating that he's still sleeping. Changmin intended to speak but he find his throath so sore and itchy not to mention that his head feels like spinning.

 

Changmin move his body to lean on the headboard of his bed and a small towel just slipped from his forehead and fall to his abdomen. Changmin pick it up and now he understand what happened with him and why Kyuhyun was there. He got a fever. He can't remember what happened last night but he did remember that he felt somewhat unwell.

 

"Min...?" Kyuhyun called, still looks sleepy while rubbing his eyes. Changmin smiled upon seeing his best-friend's cuteness, truthfully speaking, Changmin always find Kyuhyun as a cute and pretty boy but the latter just hate it when Changmin told him that.

 

"I'm sorry for waking you..." Changmin said with a hoarse.

 

"Your voice... You got a sore throat? How's your fever? Is it gone?" said Kyuhyun as he put his palm on Changmin's forehead, feeling his temperature. He sighed in relief when he felt Changmin's temperature already normal.

 

"Your fever is gone... I'll call your manager and you should go with him to the hospital to check your throat" Kyuhyun explained, he tried to get up from his position when suddenly Changmin hold onto his skinny wrist.

 

"Kyu..." Changmin called with a serious face. Kyuhyun looked at Changmin with a questioning look.

 

"Thank you" he said sincerely. Kyuhyun smiled at him, the most beautiful smile that Changmin ever see, a smile that sent his heart into a bungee jumping and somersault. At that moment Changmin realized that he had fall in love with his best-friend. Finally he realized the longing feeling of Kyuhyun's presence, the need to see and touch him is not the right emotion he should have with his best-friend. He had been blind all this time. He loved him, since he don’t even know when.

 

After realizing his feeling for Kyuhyun he forgot about all his depression over their band current problem. His days seems brighter with Kyuhyun there beside him. The day he confessed his feeling to Kyuhyun is the most memorable confession he ever had in his life. It's not a romantic confession, no flower or a box of chocolate and also no cheesy pick-up lines like how in the melodrama Kyuhyun likes to watch.

 

They’re soaked wet with sweat, Kyuhyun is practicing dancing with Changmin-with the help from Changmin to be exact- it’s only the two of them inside the practice room and it’s already really late at night, around 2-3 a.m.

 

Kyuhyun is dead nervous with Super Junior comeback stage, after Hangeng leaving the group suddenly he got picked to be in a part of dancing team with Eunhyuk, Shindong, Donghae and Sungmin. He’s a lead singer of the group, usually he would dance at the back line, people barely saw him on stage, they can only hear his voice but he was hidden at the back line with the other main vocalist of the group but now he had to dance at the front line with the other dancing-lead members. Surely Kyuhyun got a lot of stress because of that and Changmin being a good friend he is decided to help Kyuhyun with his dance lesson.

 

“Pabbo!” Kyuhyun hit his forehead when he realized he had just did a wrong step.

 

“Calm down, Kyu…” Changmin told him, he can see Kyuhyun is in panicked now and no one can focused when they panicked like that.

 

Kyuhyun bent his body as he put both of his palm on his knee, huffing and mumbling to himself.

 

“I’m sure you can do it, you and your magic” Changmin patted Kyuhyun’s back softly. He put a white towel at the back of Kyuhyun’s head.

 

“What magic? I’m not a magician, Minnie…” he huffed again, take the towel that Changmin had gave him and started to dry his sweaty forehead.

 

“Well…as what I saw you always do magic, Kyu. When everybody said you wouldn’t make it alive you deceive them and open your eyes, you even sing and performed at the stage again…until now. See? You got magic…” Changmin said, he remember the time when Kyuhyun got into an accident with the other three Super Junior member back it 2007, when people said he wouldn’t make it Kyuhyun decided to open his eyes and showed his magic to them.

 

Kyuhyun looked up to meet Changmin’s eyes, the taller male step closer to Kyuhyun until they’re only an arm away from each other. Changmin held out his hand and touched the side of Kyuhyun’s face.

 

“Without noticing it, you did your magic to me, Kyu” Changmin said, Kyuhyun blinked his eyes a few times. His genius brain can’t muster what Changmin had said.

 

“You make me fall head over heels for you…” Changmin tilted his face a little and plant a soft-short kiss on Kyuhyun’s pouty kissable lips, the one that Changmin had eyes on since the day he realized his feeling toward Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun stunned, his eyes wide open when Changmin retreated his face. He take one of Kyuhyun’s hand in his and smiled “I love you Cho Kyuhyun, please let me be yours”

 

After that confession they kissed again but this time it’s Kyuhyun who initiated it.

 

“Took you long enough to confess…I love you too and yes, you’re mine”

 

Their relationship is not as perfect as what they wished it would be, they faced a lot of break-up and reconcile. With both of their dead-busy schedule the two only had a little time to be together and of course the space between them grew wider because of that. A lot of rumors, a lot of miscommunications. The longest break-up they ever had is five months, it’s during TVXQ’s comeback with ‘Keep Your Head Down’.

 

“I don’t think we would able to work this out, Minnie…I’m tired” Kyuhyun sighed, he looked so pathetic now, pale face with a darkened eye bag and also a disheveled brown locks.

 

“Wha-“

 

“Let’s break up” Kyuhyun cut him before Changmin finished his question.

 

“Kyu…”

 

“I’m tired with all these fights we constantly having” he sighed, holding his urges to just cry. Cho Kyuhyun is not a crybaby and he hate to cry, he feels weak when he cried and he hates to be weakling. Another reason is because when he cried it would really hard to stop the tears.

 

That day both of them cried to sleep. Kyuhyun, even if he hate to be seen crying ended up crying when he finally inside his shared bedroom with Sungmin. His cry makes Sungmin worried because the magnae just won’t tell him what happened. And Changmin, being the strong and wise man he was ended up crying when he finally inside his dorm and greeted with nothing but emptiness just added the built up sadness that he had kept since the words of ‘break up’ slipped from Kyuhyun’s mouth.

 

But it doesn’t take long for them to reconcile because whatever happened they’re just too in love with each other.

 

When they meet again that day inside SM Ent building, just the two of them-that love sparks that never faded started to works again. Both of them are conscious of their love toward each other and decided to try work it out together.

 

“I don’t think I can stay without you for long” Changmin said as he hugged Kyuhyun by his waist while the shorter man snuggled even closer to Changmin’s warmth.

 

“I trapped you with my spell…” Kyuhyun mumbled, he gives Changmin’s chest a butterfly kisses which Changmin gladly allowed.

 

“Isn’t that our song lyric?”

 

Kyuhyun looked up and smirked “What? I got you under my skin?”

 

Changmin pulled Kyuhyun even closer to him as he dove closer to Kyuhyun’s face and claimed those sinful lips of his boyfriend for the umpteenth time, this time with tongue inserted and saliva exchanged.

 

“Now, you’re asking for round three my Cho Kyuhyun…” Changmin smiled his famous evil smile and topped Kyuhyun in a split second.

 

Without noticing it, it’s already the six album for both group and it also means the second year of Changkyu’s relationship.

 

Kyuhyun is busy writing on a piece of paper when Changmin finally arrived at their usual coffee shop. He take off his knitted sweater and take his seat in front of Kyuhyun.

 

“What are you writing?” he asked and tried to peek but his skinny yet chubby lover hurriedly cover his writing.

 

“You’re not allowed to see this, not until our album released!” he said and keep the paper inside his backpack. Earning a questioning look from his tall boyfriend.

 

“Cho Kyuhyun, you better not writing something suspicious or embarrassing there” Changmin warned and Kyuhyun just giggled.

 

“What do you want to drink?” he asked Changmin, trying to change the subject of their conversation.

 

“What else? My favorite Caramel Machiatto”

 

The day when Super Junior 6th Album released and Changmin got his copy of the album he hurriedly looking for his boyfriend’s ‘thanks to’. He wanted to know what Kyuhyun had write before and he can’t hide his big stupid grin when he read the line…

 

“Changmin-ah you are mine, no matter how it is”

 

The two lovebirds had make this commitment before they started their relationship…it started with Kyuhyun whining at Changmin to write his name on ‘Thanks to’ section in TVXQ’s album and Changmin willingly comply with his-at that time-best friend wish. That’s why in Mirotic album Changmin wrote “To Math-god Kyuhyun” in his thanks to section.

 

Ever since then, the two had a habit to just reply each other in ‘Thanks to’ section of their album. It’s silly but the two find it fun to do that.

 

“Minnie…” a soft voice calling him makes Changmin stopped his train of thought about Kyuhyun. He looked to his side and found Kyuhyun snuggling beside him. They’re now sitting at the couch in TVXQ’s dorm, in front of the TV that showed a show where Kyuhyun appeared as a guest.

 

“Yes baby?” Changmin asked him back. Kyuhyun had just fly back to Korea from Japan and Changmin sure his lover is really exhausted right now, not to mention that just a few days ago they just finished their SMTOWN concert in Jakarta. He Kyuhyun’s brown hair softly, playing its thread with his fingers.

 

“I got my copy of your album…and I read your thanks to…” said Kyuhyun, he wrapped his arms around Changmin’s left arm and snuggled his head to Changmin’s chest.

 

“I like the words that you write there…” he continued.

 

Changmin smiled, he cupped Kyuhyun’s face with both of his hand. He pulled Kyuhyun’s face closer and kissed the smaller forehead, both of his eyelids, his chubby cheeks, pointed nose and ended with a soft kiss on his full lips.

 

“I love you, Kyuhyunnie…”

 

Cho Kyuhyun, I am yours!”

 

====================================================================================

a really short Changkyu fanfiction from me...i'm grinning like an idiot when i saw the translation of Changmin's thanks to in TVXQ's new album...omg my ChangKyu feels >.<

not to mention that i'm still in a ChangKyu mode after watching SMTOWN concert in Jakarta, yes...i went to that concert!! >.< omg...i'm so happy that i finally able to watch their "Just the way you are" duet LIVE! *dancing in glee*

that's it from me...see you again in my other update^^