Chapter 2

.:Under The Sky Of Love:.

CHAPTER 2

 

(Qixuan)

It's evening, with streets full of couples,walking hand in hand.

Festival mood is everywhere but, me.

Tiffany is busy spending her time with JongHyun,

and as having the only closest friend, i chose to go out alone.

 

Down the road, i saw one event, quite happening.

Being only a 160cm, i could hardly see what's happening other than the booming of the MC voices.

Interested, and determined not to spend such a lonely Valentine, I try to be excited over  the events.

By accident, with people pushing behind, I pushed the guy who is standing infront, and he is almost 20cm taller than me.

I mumbled sorry as he turned around. He gave me a nod as ackonwledgement.

 

"Now!We want to invite Every Couples to be on the stage. Of course, You are able to WIN some FANTASTIC PRICES with your other soul mates! Rules are pretty simple, We will ask u questions to make sure both of you are couples, and we will proceed to some games! Interested couples, do come up now!"

 

I was watching it when i realise someone pulled my hand to the direction of the stage.

Ah! Wasn't him the guy whom i just bumped into?

What do he want? We don't even know each other at all!

 

He pushed his identity card to me and asked for mine.

I quickly got it out from my wallet and passed it to him.

I studied the card.

 

"Choi Min Ho. 09 Dec 1987. "

After memorising the address and his birthdates, I passed it back to him.

He smiled and return mine.

He whispered his handphone number to me and i did the same too.

 

 

"Wow! What a pretty couple! Okie. Let the guy goes first. What her name? Her Birthdate & Hp No?" MC point to me.

"Lee Qi Xuan, 15 April 1989." He smiled with pretty confident. I nodded in acknowledgment. And he whispered the numbers to the MC.

"You?"

"Choi MinHo, 09 Dec 1987." I smiled when the mike was positioned at me. It's a recorded show and I don't wish to be a laughing stock to my colleagues.

"Wow! You guys are right.And the last task for you is, the guy have to kiss the girl!" The MC smile widely.

 

WHAT?! I don't know this guy and yet he is going to kiss me?

Without warning, his lip touches my cheek before he smiled to the audiences.

Everyone clapped and cheered.

 

When i make sure the camera wasn't on me, I stared at him.

"Hey its ridiculous for you to drag me into this." I whispered to him, showing how irritated i was.

"Don't worry, Just want to have a fun of it! At least, this day won't be so bored for singles, right?" He winked at me with a smile.

His charismatic really sweep me off but  I know its just a game.

And we will be just strangers.

 

"There will be total of 3 stations of games. The First round is, there's 1 tennis ball and you are expected to pass to your partners using your mouth.  Aftert that, you have to use the red cloth next to your partner and tied it around your ankle, walking to the next station. Lastly, we have one long candy which both of you are suppose to chew at one end, and end it with a kiss. The first team to complete the game will win away our $100 dollars worth of vouchers!"

 

"And the game.... START NOW!"

 

With speed of lightning, Minho caught the tennis ball with his mouth and he run to me. I took sometime to get the ball in avoidence for touching his lips and pull at the red bucket beside me.

We quickly tied the cloth and walked toward to the candy, which was quite a distance away. As the other couple have hard time coordinating with their pace, we start to eat our candy. As the candy got shorter, i was getting awkward. I stop at a distance as I realise our lip are getting closer. I paused.

 

"We had our first winnner!" MC announced happily before raising the winning team's hand.

I quickly bite off  and the candy broke.

I watched he ate the rest of the candy before smiling at me.

 

"You did great. Thanks!" He smiled.

 

And i never thought that our path will ever crossed again.