The Reunion

Just A Ordinary Day

**Keys POV**

I wake up from my childish dream. The day that Jonghyun finally confessed his love to me. On the day I turned twenty-one. But of course, that was just a dream after all nothing more than a fantasy. I rub the back of my neck getting out of my covers to my desk that lies my calender. Today is the day my vactation ended. It was good while it lasted but it's now time to finally runite with my SHINee comrades. I feel like I have just talked to them, maybe it's just me. Oh well, time to get ready.

I didn't have a lot in my closet because I took everything to the dorm in Seoul. So, I just wore the outfit I got for my birthday.

Well this is what I wore at my party at least. Don't I look nice? ((OF COURSE YOU DO!!)) I stepped outside and wished my parents goodbye,"We'll miss you Kibum." my father announced to me. Mother ran outside with a huge fruit basket. "These are for the other boys, I know how much they love fruit. When they come over I think all the fruit in the fridge is gone." She laughs. "Thanks Mom." I take the nicely decorated basket from her fragile arms. "Take care of yourself okay?" They both say to me in unison. I walk to the sidewalk. "Of course I will... Bye." I walk down the stairs to the busy underground train. It looks as if I was greeted by some fans. I was kidding! Almost the whole place was filled with screaming shawols and lockits. Aww... They came for me.

I got on the train, feeling stalked. Well, I feel that every time I go in public. Thats what I get for being famous I guess.. So your probably wondering by now, what was your dream about Key? Well, I'll tell you how about that? So, first of all, Onew thought that having a chatroom together with the other members would be fun so, we tried it out. I was busy with my family in my dream apparently doing stuff for my birthday so I wasn't on for a while. And then I finally went on. The members including Shin Sekyung aka Jjongs girlfriend were online. when I went it semmed like all the other members except for Jonghyun felt akward and Then Onew wished me happy birthday. So did Minho and Taemin. Next, as always, Shin Sekyung had to criticize me in some way. Always, Its pretty annoying. And then after that, Shin said that me and Jonghyun would makke a good couple. Then, Shin sekyung was gone forever. Jonghyun didn't seem that upset about it either. And finally he confessed and then I told him I love him too. and then I woke up! It felt like I slept for eternity. And I sure did talk alot.

"Welcome to Seoul, Thank you for riding with us today." I exited out of the train. Then the country shawols shouted to me, "Bye Oppa! Come back to the country soon!" They wave to me before I exit the subway train. I wave at them winking, I think one of them had a heart attack. I breathe in the city air. It feels good to be in Seoul. I only left to go home was for a change of scenery. And, to see my lovely parents. "Well, It's time to see my boys..." I say out loud while walking on the busy streets of Seoul. 

                    ******************                                           

I made it to the dorm. The place was filled with filth and it looked like a torando went through here. It seemed as if no one was here yet so I decided to clean up the place. I cleaned in the mean time to see the rest of the members at the foot of the door. "Key? I never knew you were here!" Taemin said hurrying to get his shoes off to hug me. "And where were you guys?" Taemin still holding on to me Minho walked up to me attemtpting to shake my hand, "We went out to get cofee. You should've called us or something!" I rub the back of my head, "I'm sorry but the place was a mess! I had to clean-" "Okay mommy..." Taemin said laughing like a little kid. And then, he walked in, Jonghyun.

He was smexy as usual ((yes he said SMEXY)). He was wearing a flatbill hat, a red plaid shirt, and black skinny jeans. My typical Jjong. "Hey Jonghyun..." I say waving at him. He just ignored me and sat on the couch. Eh? He never does that sort of thing. He always greets me with his dino smile and gives me a hi-five. Whats up with him today? "Aww... is hyung embarrassed about yesterday?" Taemin asked, I looked at him confused. What happened yesterday? "Umm... hate to be nosy but what happened yesterday?" They all stared at me in shock and start laughing. "Wow, you don't know what happened?! You were their Key!" Onew said surprised. "Where? What?" I say to them like a hopeless puppy. What happened? I really have no idea I was only spending time with family.

"We held that chatroom yesterday!"

"And Jonghyun confessed to you remember!!" 

I stare in to blank space... it wasn't a dream. All this time, I thought it was just one of my childish fantasies. My dream finally came true! I bursted into tears. Only Carelessly wiping them away drop by drop.. I find myself crying in front of everyone. Again, one of my emotional tantrums. Jonghyun walks toward me slowly step by step, little by little. "How could you forget?" "You thought it was one of your little dreams didn't you?" "What an idiot.." He hugged me. I wrapped my arms around him, tugging at his shirt. 

"Your still crying?"

"J-Jong...Jonghyun..." I look into his eyes.

"Yes, What is it Key?" 

"Hey! Let's leave Jonghyun and Kibum to themsleves..." Minho said, "Just don't make a mess again, Mommy might have to clean it up." The three other members laughed at Minhos comment while leaving yet the apartment again. 

We are all alone. Just me and him. Just like that Typical Chatroom Conversation.

*************

My  Time To Talk!!

Hello lovelies!! I have finally updated this!! I'm sorry I made you wait! I won't do that ever again! Just based on this story, yes. I am a Jongkey shipper. I also ship 2min and onew with my Sachi!! ((Love you, Sachi-chan!)) And I have a tumblr and a twitter plus an instagram. Im sorry I have a habit of making my chapters short...

instagram: nerdxlove *not new too*

tumblr: peachyyou.tumblr.com/ *new too*

twitter: peachyyou *new too*

So contact me always! Love you guys! Have a good day!

 

image

I miss you! Please come back in good shape my angel-oppa...