Day 4: Your favorite K-Pop solo girl

The 40 Day K-Pop Challenge

Sorry for the late update~

So, you'd know by now that I don't know much about soloists in the K-Pop industry.

A/N: I partly blame the industry itself for not promoting the solo artists as much as they deserve to be promoted, as much as the idol bands are promoted. Oh well.. just saying my opinion.

Thus, I shall talk about 2 people that I already know and think are just flippin' amazing..(:

Both of these undoubtedly talented ladies are none other than IU and Ailee! *yay!!*

You don't have to listen to every song ever released by them to know just how good they are. And, yes, I admit that I haven't listened to em all that much but enough to know and acknowledge their voices and potential. I recommend IU's Mia (Lost Child). Its a different song compared to her cutesy 'image' now, something more..mature(?). And you should defs check Ailee's cover of Halo by Queen B (Beyonce, in case you're wondering xD) She also has a single called Heavenyou should check that too. Ok enough reading. Picture spam time!

 

I love the way her hair is bouncing(:

 

 

 

Ailee is really gorgeous!

 

I didn't do a good job with this post. Sorry, but I have class in a few hours time and I'm tired. Will do my best for the next post~