Xiuris (Pt. 2)

State of...Pregnancy?

"Minnie, are you ok?" Kris asked through the bathroom door. The door then opened to reveal Xiumin, pale and looking like he didnt get a good nights sleep for weeks.

"Yeah, I'm ok. Its starting to calm.." Xiumin couldnt even finish his sentence as he felt vomit coming up his throat again.

Kris and everyone else was getting worried. Its been two weeks since Xiumin couldnt stop vomiting in the morning. He was also starting to get moody and had weird food cravings. Kris knew the symptoms were similar to a pregnant woman's but he scoffed at the thought his boazi was pregnant. 

"Kris" Lay said coming down the hall. "I scheduled an appoint with the company doctor to see whats wrong with Xiumin."

"Yixing, he's fine." Kris said trying to persuade Lay not to make a big deal about this. "He's probably just had a stomach ache."

Lay raised an eyebrow and the leaders comment. "Does a stomach ache last more than a week?"

"Its a bad stomach ache." Kris said sheepishly. 

"Does stomach aches cause mood swings and food cravings?" Lay asked again challenging the leader.

"It has.. uh weird side effects."

"Are you done?" 

Kris sighed. He knew that he was being difficult but he knew Xiumin hated the hospital and anything associated with it. With his condition, he didnt want his boyfriend to be anymore uncomfortable. "Yeah but you know Xiumin hates hospitals. Its not a big deal, itll go away eventually."

"No offence Duizhang but you dont have the right to say its not a big deal." Lay said putting his hands on his hip. "Youre not a doctor."

Kris put his hands on his hips too and sent Lay his famous face. "Last time I checked, neither were you."

"No am not a doctor." Lay said before shooting the leader a big smirk. "But I am a magical healing unicorn and I say Xiumin-gege needs a doctor."

Kris scoffed at Lay's answer. Of course he would use the `Im a freaking unicorn` card. "Well am a dragon but you dont see me tell people how to fly."

"That's because you can hardly dress yourself, much less fly properly." Lay shot back.

Kris about to say something back but the door was soon opened again. Xiumin came out looking paler that he did earlier but didnt look like he was gonna throw up anymore. He did however look irritated.

"Ok, I'll go to the doctor's. Just quit your fight." He said before going back into his room, slamming the door.

"Awesome Majestic Unicorn- one. y Dragon Leader- zero." Lay said, smirking at Kris before leaving.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Xiumin dragged Kris along with him when it was time for him to go to the doctor's since they didnt have any schedules for the rest of the day. After filing out the forms and the usual procedures, the two were soon waiting for the doctor to come in.

"Do you think there's something wrong with me?" Xiumin asked quietly.

Kris looked at his adorable lover. Xiumin hated the hospital because of all the movies he's watched. With how the hospitals were portrayed, Xiumin thought that the only news that hospitals gave was bad news. "Im sure that everthings fine." 

"But what if..." Xiumin said tearing up. Kris knew that his Minnie was thinking of all the horrible scenerios that could happen. Before he could continue, he held his lovers hand and looked at him with a loving smile. 

"Everything's gonna be fine" Kris said caressing his lovers hand. He then leaned in to give his lover a soft kiss.

"But what if it isnt?"

Kris then pulled his lover close, so he was sitting in his lap. He place Xiumin's head on his chest and kissed his forehead. "Then we'll work on it together." He was doing everything in his power to reassure his the other man that everything was going to be alright.

They both jumped when the door was opened to reveal a short man in a doctor's coat. Thankfully he was looking down at his chart when he came in, giving Xiumin enough time to move back to his seat. 

"Hello Mr. Kim. Im Doctor Song." Tthe petite man said. "So what seems to be the problem?" Xiumin explained he's symptoms, while the doctor wrote everything down. When he was finished, the doctor looked over his notes before looking at Xiumin.

"Mr. Kim, your symptoms sound very familiar but i need to know something really important first." Dr. Song explained. "Are you ually active?"

Kris and Xiumin froze at the question. Sure everyone in the group and their managers knew they were together but they were told to keep it on the down low.

"Why would it matter?" Xiumin snapped wanting the doctor to stop asking.

"Its essential to knowing what wrong with you" The doctor explained.

"There's nothing wrong with me!" Xiumin screamed rising from his seat. 

"Minnie calm down." Kris said rubbing his back. Kris then guided him back before looking back at the doctor. "Yes, we have been ually active but not recently."

"I see. I will be back. We wil need to take ablood sample of Mr. Kim's blood to make sure my hunch is correct." 

Before the doctor left, Kris pulled him aside. "Dr. Song, could you please keep this a secret for now?" The doctor smiled and nodded.

-------------------------------------

After the blood was taken, both men were instructed to wait inside the room for the results. Xiumin was anxious  and was gonna go crazy soon if the doctor didnt come back with the results soon. Kris on the other hand was trying to stay calm for the both of them but was failing misrably.

The doctor came in but he wasnt alone this time. Behind the doctor was their manager.

"Great news Mr. Kim. My suspicions were correct." The doctor said. "You are indeed 1 month pregnant."

Kris and Xiumin looked at each other and back at the doctor. "Huh?"

"If you'll excuse, I have other patients to attend too." The doctor said before leaving. This left the manager that was looking at the two with a emotionless stare.

After a few minutes the manager then spoke again. "I swear, you young dont know how to keep it in your pants."

Kris smiled but was then told by the manager to stop it because he was still in trouble. "I cant gege. Im having a baby". Xiumin grinned back and pecked Kris.

"Yah! No PDA." Tthe manager scolded. "Ive been instructed by the chairman to inform you that you will be leaving tomorrow."

"Where to?" Kris asked. The manager just smiled before leaving.

"Doesnt matter" Kris said looking at his amazing lover. "As long as I'm with you" He said before leaning in for a passinate kiss.

Xiumin giggled at his lovers cheesiness. "Yah! Stop it!" Xiumin said as he playfully smacked Kris ion the head.

"Baby, your Mommy's being mean" Kris said rubbing Xiumin's stomach. Xiumin smiled at the scene. Maybe hospitals werent so bad after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Im back! With school starting soon, I decided to start writing again so expect some updates from time to time. Anyway, hope you enjoyed and dont forget to comment and subscribe ^.^