They're going to get caught.

You shouldn't do that here!

 


"Oh! Jjong!!"

I gasped to myself, and started looking around.

"Omo," I knew it was my hyungs again and if they kept being so loud, everyone would hear.

"Right there, Jjongie!!!"

I sighed. I was in the hallway of our school. There were so many classes near where I was, so I wasn't sure which room it was coming from. The library? No one ever went in there, because everyone thinks it's haunted. I figured they would be in there, so I took a deep breath, let it out, and entered the library.

"Hyungs?" I looked around the dark library. It was lunchtime, so everyone was at lunch, including the librarian. I didn't hear their moans anymore, so I knew they weren't in there. After I left the library I checked a few classrooms. I looked in the boy's bathroom too, but the only people in there were kids that were peeing and kids that were weird and ate lunch in there. There was really only other private place that I knew to look. The boys locker/shower room. I've caught them there a few times before, but I was nervous this time. When I caught them the first few times, it was all on accident. This time, I was looking for them. I didn't want to interrupt them, but I had to. Right? I mean, what if someone else heard them. Crap. What if someone else already heard them!

As I reached the boys locker room, their moans grew louder. I sighed, and not paying any attention, I bumped into someone.

"Oh, sorry!" I looked up at saw his face. "Hyung!"

Minho smiled down at me. "You heard them too, huh?"

I nodded. "I just hope no one else had.."

He sighed. "Let's go.."

He opened the door for me, and shut it once we were both inside. I shut my eyes tight, not wanting to see anything.

"Oh, Jonghyun!~"

I frowned.

"Yah, Jonghyun hyung! Key!" Minho shouted.

I heard Jonghyun and Key hyung curse a little, the a few minutes later, the both came out fully dressed.

"Hyungs, we heard you all the down the hallway!"

"Sorry," Key hyung said, coming closer to me. "We couldn't help it." he hugged my side.

"Ahh!!" I moved out of his grasp, and hid behind Minho hyung.

"Taemin-ah.." Key hyung said, sounding hurt. I sent him an apologetic look, and he smiled back at me.

"Do you think anyone else heard?" Jonghyun hyung said, seriously, to Minho hyung.

Minho shrugged. "Who knows.. Probably." he answered.

"It was pretty loud," I added.

"Let's go," Jonghyun said, sounding a little angry.

We left and headed to the cafeteria. We headed to our usual table, and found Onew hyung siting there with a bunch of girls, and eating his lunch.

"Yah! Onew hyung!" Key hyung yelled, eyeing the girls, as we walked up to the table. As soon as the girls saw Key hyung, they got up, glaring at him, and left. We sat in their spots, took out our lunches, and began eating. Onew hyung, with a chicken leg in his hand, smiled at us.

"Ya gu eye us oofin fo oo."

We all sent him a confused look.

"Yah! Onew hyung. Don't talk with your mouth full!" Key hyung scolded.

He finished chewing, swallowed and tried again.

"I said, "Hey guys, I was looking for you!"" he paused to laugh, "Where were you?!"

"Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung were in the boys locker room. They wer--"

"YAH!!" Key hyung yelled, covering my mouth. "Don't tell anyone!"

"Why not, everyone probably heard," Minho hyung said, laughing. Key hyung glared at him.

"OH!!" Onew hyung paused. "You mean they were.. being.. intimate?!"

I nodded.

"Some of the girls that were sitting here said that they heard some . They said it was really loud."

he turned to Key hyung. "I figured it was you."

Key hyung turned red.

"You guys should really stop doing that here." Minho hyung added. "What if you got caught by someone other than us."

Jonghyun hyung look guilty, but Key hyung smiled.

"It's not like we're ashamed or anything."

"Yeah, but what if your families find out. Or the principle. You could get suspended."

"Taemin-ah, we'll be fine." Key hyung smiled at me.

"I don't know, Key, maybe we should stop doing it here." Jonghyun hyung said, touching Key hyung's arm.

Key hyung pouted. "Fine."

After that day, I never heard or caught Jonghyun hyung and Key hyung again.


So, I know it's short. But I wrote it in my notebook. It took up three pages. I guess I just have big handwritting.. Enjoy, and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE. COMMENT!! <33 Tell me if you liked it or hated it.

 

-Neesa~