.....

Double Life

 

Loud screams filled the room when he rolled his hips sensually slowly. His hands roamed his chest making the women scream even more. Biting his lips he gets on his knees and crawled slowly forwards on the path towards the screaming horde of women on his four. He enjoyed when they screamed his name. On the edge of the stage a women sat in a black tight dress watching him with hungry eyes, wanting to eat him up. He climbed of the stage and approached her keeping the eye contact. Hands were all over his body; some of them put money in his pants. He knew who the women in the tight black dress were; she was the richest person on the whole room. If he could please her she would give him a lot of money. His hips moved in sync with the music, the song closer with Nine inch nails blast from the speakers. She grabbed his belt and pulled him closer making the women scream more. The song got into the second chorus making him in front of her; he felt her hand moving into his pants touching him. Money slipped into his underwear. The song ended, the room became dark. He ran backstage without any troubles. Inside he high-fives the other guys that where praising his dancing skills. Taking of his pants and underwear he started to count the money he had earned under the night. 435€ was in his hands when he was done. Happy he got some clothes on and headed home. His home was different from others, no family waiting for him by the dinner table, no siblings irritating him. For him it was the school dorm that greeted him every time. Drunken teens buzzing around in the corridor hoping to get laid were his usual view before stepping inside his apartment. If it wasn’t for his dog Choco he would have been going insane. She would always wait for him to get back and when he would open the door she would jump into his arms. She was the only one in his life that understood him. She would never leave him just like his parents did. She would always be there.

   “Hey honey, how was your day today?” He asked her while she his face.

   “Okay okay, stop it. I’m just going to take a quick shower all right? Then we can sleep.” He said tossing his clothes on the bed and stepped into the shower. Washing away the sweat and the perfumes from the all the women he sang quietly for him self a little lullaby. Drops of water dripped from his body onto the carpet while he searched after his pyjamas. Finding it under the bed he putted it on and snuggled into his bed with Choco next to him. In the morning he would be another person and when the evening came he would change again. That was his routine. Lee Hyukjae under the day, Lee Eunhyuk under the night.

-------

 

   “Stop being so fastidious Kyuhyun. It’s not a big deal.” Siwon said to his younger brother. The idea with living together with someone he didn’t know in a school apartment was a big deal for the younger. But his parents thought it was a wonderful opportunity for Kyuhyun to learn how to take responsibility so they decided that for the rest of the year Kyuhyun would go in a “normal” school.

   “Not a big deal?! Are you kidding me? I’m going to stay with a ing stranger who probably is a lunatic for the rest of the school year in a normal school. Do you have how much that can destroy my image? I’m the son of one of the richest men in Korea and when I grow up I’m going to inherit one of his companies. I can’t go in a normal school and defiantly not live with a poor bastard!” Kyuhyun said slamming his fist down on the seat next to him in the limo.

   “Stop being so conceited. It’s not good for you. And for your roommate I’m sure his amiable.”

   “Amiable?!! Are you stupid or something? That kid is going to kidnap me for money and then his going to kill me!!” Kyuhyun shot daggers against the male in front of him. His mind played many different scenarios how he was going to die by his roommate under the first night.

   “He probably will suffocate me with a pillow.” He muttered for himself ignoring his chuckling brother. Suddenly the limo stopped next to a big building. After much threating Siwon got Kyuhyun to step out from the limo and look at the building in front of him.

   “Behold ParamHigh..” Siwon said while flying his arms glamorously in the air.

   “More like death.” Kyuhyun muttered, in his eyes this was more like a prison then a school. Shuddering he looked down on the ground. 

   “Lets find the principal shall we?” Without waiting for Kyuhyun’s answer he dragged him towards the school. Under the same time had an angry student left the principals office with a little dog after him. He had just been told that he would get a roommate for the rest of the year. 

   “ing !” Hyukjae yelled. “We had made a deal and now she breaks it, ing principal, idiot . I mean how can I get out late at night without him suspect anything? I have been giving her private dances just to avoid these kind of situations, well she won’t get that anymore that’s for sure.” He said to Choco who completely ignored him. She just followed him with a wiggling tail up to their room. Inside Hyukjae started take away his stuff from one of the sides of the room where his new roommate would have his stuff. After a while with curses and muttering he was finally done. Tossing himself on the bed he started doing his homework for the day until he would go to the hen party where he would strip for the night. In the middle of solving a math equation Choco started to beg for his attention. Trying to ignore her wiggling tail in front of his face he started to get irritated.

   “Yah stop being to happy!! This is not a happy day it’s a sulk day okay?” Unaffected she continued her begging for attention and food. Unable to withhold his irritation he dragged himself towards the small kitchen pouring some food in her bowl.

   “Happy now?” He asked the eating dog. The rustling of keys outside the door irrupted his glaring stare; anxiousness spread in his veins. Hoping the door wouldn’t opened he stood still waiting. Just when he thought the danger was gone the door opened reviling a handsome young man. Even though he was handsome Hyukjae only saw the disgusting stare the young man gave him. Hyukjae knew the boy was rich, the principal had told him that, but he had thought that the boy wouldn’t be so proud of that. The stare told him everything. Many people have given him that stare. Looking down on him. He was just one poor person in the world, no one important like them. Hyukjae knew that the boy would despise him even more if he told him that he was a stripper.

   “Who are you?” Hyukjae asked, he knew the question would irritate the other and he was right. The boy looked at him with hatred.

   “I’m Cho Kyuhyun, the son of one of the richest men in Korea, and soon will take over one of his companies.” He spitted out proudly. “But of course a unimportant person like you doesn’t know that.” He continued, stretching his back up. Trying his best to hold his laughter Hyukjae picked up his barking dog.

   “I’m Lee Hyukjae, nice to meet you too. That side of the room his yours.” He pointed at the other side of the room while lying down on his bed again continuing with his homework. Kyuhyun didn’t moved; he was too shocked by the older boy. No stranger had talked to him like that before. Right when he would snap back he remembered the promise he made to Siwon, not to scare away his roommate. Cursing himself in his mind he went to unpack his stuff while ignoring Hyukjae. Time flew by, as they were busy studying and gaming and ignoring each other. When the clock struck 20:00 Hyukjae started to change into Eunhyuk, picking out his outfit for the night, a police uniform, getting his makeup done and hair he was transformed into the hot stripper Lee Eunhyuk. Standing in front of the mirror he exhaled deep, trying to control his racing heart. He was always exited and scared when the transformation was done, he was a complete different person.

   “Are you a cop?” Kyuhyun asked suddenly making Eunhyuk wake up from his trance.

   “No.” He answered simply, taking his cars keys and hugged Choco before leaving the dorm. She wants it with Super Junior blasted from his speakers in his white Audi as he drove to the strip club Infinity. Images of women screaming his name and touching his body made his blood flowing faster around his body. He pushed the paddle harder. He loved driving fast. He was ready for another night in the spotlight.

----------

 

   “Hyung his really weird.” Kyuhyun said to Siwon on the other line. 2 days had passed and the weekend was coming. For Kyuhyun that meant freedom, it was Friday and he was going to spend his night on the fancy club Sixth Sense, it was only one thing bothering him.

   “He can’t be that bad, I’m sure his nice.” Siwon answered.

   “No hyung, trust me he his really strange, I don’t want to live with him anymore. I’ll tell you the details later at the club okay?”

   “Okay, but don’t scare him away.” Kyuhyun ended the call and looked at his reflection in the mirror. Black tight jeans, a black jacket with a ripped black/white t-shirt under, eyeliner, expensive accessories, completed his young rich style. Monkey has he called Hyukjae had already left in his too revealing outfit. Shaking his head he chuckled over the image and left the dorm too. Inside Sixth Sense he found his friends on the dance floor, all of them rich of course, Siwon, Donghae, Sungmin, Changmin and the young brat Henry. The girls were all over them; ing them, rolling their hips against their crotch. They became full of sweat after a few songs before the room suddenly became dark and quiet.

   “I’m sorry for irrupting your dance, but it’s time for the night’s entertainment.” A voice said from the speakers. The voice continued after a short pause. “Tonight we got the hottest stripper in town for entertainment. He is the champagne boy. The one and only Lee Eunhyuk.” Screams from all women filled the room when the voice screamed the name. All the men kept quiet. The song Bloody Mary with Lady Gaga started when the lights on the stage where . A dark silhouette moved with the beat. All eyes were focused on him, just like he wanted. His simply black jeans and a few chains around his upper body made the perfect impression on the women. He was the husband/boyfriend that they never had, or will have. The men were speechless, the women crazy. But one in the crowd was both. Kyuhyun was shocked because the guy dancing on stage was his roommate, Lee Hyukjae. But the thing that shocked him the most was the thing between his legs getting harder as the older boy dance passionately on stage. He couldn’t take his eyes of the perfect creation, even though he wanted to. The song ended, the champagne boy disappeared. A different song started and the crowd moved together with it. Kyuhyun stood still. Not quit understanding the situation. But one thing he knew for sure, he wanted Lee Hyukjae to be his.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's short... =/ The idea of Eunhyuk dancing to nine inch nails is ------ amazing O.O i wish he could do that ^^ 

Pleassseee tell me what you think and how my writing is and that kind of stuff so that i could like become a better writer ^-^