Welcome to Cube

[TRILOGY] My Fangirl Is A Model and a world class stylist [FOURSHOT]

Black = English Blue = Korean

Gimpo Airport

Gabbie stepped out of Gimpo airport and breathed in the fresh summer air of South Korea. Her manager was else where.

"Woah, so this is Seoul?" Gabbie said as she stood outside of the airport, with her manager beside as she came back and was calling for a taxi.

Gabbie observed the airport until a girl approaced her.

"Um.. excuse me" a girl said as she timidly approached Gabbie.

Gabbie looked to her right and blinked at the girl innocently.

"Yes?" Gabbie replied in perfect Korean.

Studying Korean for the past 2 years allowed her to converse in Korean and understand it perfectly. Gabbie however, still struggles in writing and reading the hangul but overall, she is able to read and write a few.

"Can I please have your sign?" the girl asked as she gave Gabbie her lastest released summer photo album.

Gabbie nodded her head as she smiled. She took the album from the girl and signed it for. She also took a photo together with her fan as her fan requested for a photo.

"What's your name?"

"Lee Ayln. I'm half American, half Korean. I'm 19 years old and your my unnie" the fan girl squealed as she had a big smile on her face.

"Gabbie" Jane, her manager called to her, signalling her to get into the taxi.

"It was nice meeting you Alyn" Gabbie said as she waved goodbye to her fan.

Gabbie smiled and got into the taxi, her manager sitting in the passenger seat.

So this is Seoul. Two years have gone, and now I'm a famous model and a world class stylist.

Gabbie turned her head to the left and looked outside the window and smiled.

Not to mention, I'm also Big Bang G-Dragon's girlfriend.

Smiling to herself as she remembers the confession he made to her two years ago. A lot of things has happened during the two years while she was working as a receptionist in Australia. Gabbie was given an offer by her President to enter a stylist trial. Gabbie didn't expect to win and pass the trial and within one year, she earned the title as the worlds; world class stylist. Whilist begin a stylist, she became a model and became famous.

She gained a lot of fans during the same year and during october in the second year, news about her and G-Dragon dating became a hot issue among her fans and the V.I.P's. Rather than opposing that their idol has a girlfriend, they were happy for him as well as they had envied Gabbie.

Cube

Both Gabbie and her manager soon arrived at Cube Entertainment. Gabbie had signed a contract under Cube as a model and a stylist for all their idols. So from time to time, she would switch with each idol group in Cube and be their stylist as she does her job as a model.

Gabbie was in the president's office with her manager, waiting patiently for the president to arrive as he was at an important press conference talking about Gabbie's contract with him.

The door creaked open as the president walked in.

"Thank you and sorry for having you to wait for so long" Mr Hong said as he came in

"Not at all" Both Gabbie and Jane stood up and bowed to Mr Hong.

"It's an honour to have Gabbie working under us" Mr Hong smiled at them both.

"Thank you" Gabbie slightly bowed.

"Your Korean is good"

Jane chuckled, "She has been studying Korean very hard for the past 2 years"

"Come. I will introduce you to the rest of Cube's family"

Mr Hong led them out of his office and down to the second floor to the special meeting room. He opened the door and there stood the family members of Cube.

"Woah" Both the boys and girls said.

"Welcome to Cube, Gabbie" G.NA said as she held her hand out.

Gabbie shook her hand and thanked her.

"Thank you"

Together with B2ST, BtoB, 4Minute and G.NA, Gabbie conversed with them.

"Noona. How did you and G-Dragon sunbae meet?" Sungjae asked

Gabbie blushed.

"Err.. do you really want to know?" They all nodded and leaned in.

Gabbie couldn't help but to laugh at their actions. She smiled and agreed to tell.

"Well, I first met Big Bang when I was 21 years old. So three years ago. I worked as a receptionist in Australia. One day, I recieved a invitation that was at the meeting hall. When I got there, I met Big Bang. A year later, I was promoted to the third floor as a receptionist. Which made me work til late at night. Again I got a letter invitation at the same place same time." Gabbie paused as they inched closer

"When I got there, it was dark and G-Dragon came out. He was alone. Apparantly he had Seungri pull some stings with Yang Hyun Suk. Then.. he.. confessed to me..." Gabbie looked down and blushed

"AWWWW~" They all said

"So CUTE!" Hyuna squealed

2 Hours Later

It was time for everyone to go back to their dorms. Gabbie stood up and was about to leave the room.

"Welcome to Cube!" They all hollered again with a big smile on their faces.

Gabbie smiled at them and bowed.

Gabbie's Apartment

Gabbie stared up at her apartment in awe.

"Wow. How did you even get this?" She turned to Jane who simply shrugged.

"Let's go"

Gabbie followed Jane behind and went up to the second floor. Their room number was 7. Jane opened the door and once again, Gabbie stared in awe.

[Living room|Gabbie's room|Jane's room|Bathroom|Guest room|Kitchen]

9:30 pm

Gabbie laid flat on her back on her soft comfy bed and smiled.

I'm finally in South Korea. I hope I can see you soon oppa. Although we've been skyping a lot, I still miss you. But I'm so lucky to sign under Cube!

Gabbie's eyelids began to become heavier as she slowly falls asleep, with a smile on her face.

 

 

 

 

Author's Corner~

Me: Yay~ Finally done with the first chapter of the Trilogy of My Precious Fangirl. *claps*

GD: When do I come out?

Me: You might not come out

GD: WHATT!?

Me: *smiles and walks away*

GD: Yah! Get back here. I demand you to put me in the next chapter!

Me: Get your crayon~

GD:...

Gabbie: When does oppa come out?

Me: You want him to come out?

Gabbie: *nods head*

Me: Hm... I'll think about it *walks away*