The Past Creeps.

The Absolute One[s.]

Legend for all chapters  

"BOMBSHELLS <3" = Which party is talking. 

BOMBSHELLS <3 = Flashbacks/Memories

'BOMBSHELLS <3' = What the party is thinking.

BOMBSHEELS <3 = Important dates/times/events/clues.

[BOMBSHELLS <3] = Author's Note

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Author's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Bom's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Zico's POV 

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Eunhyuk's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Luhan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lay's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Jonghun's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Mir's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Lee Wan's POV

BOMBSHELLS = This color is for Hyungjoong's POV


Author's Pov:

"Open your eyes, open your eyes, PARK BOM LEE!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES FOR LORD'S SAKE PLEASE MY DAUGHTER?!?!" Not a soul wants to say those words for a child they love seeing them laying there with no color to their faces. 

 

"Ma'am we need you to not shake her, in this condition  she is still very vulnerable. We also need you to brace yourselves in what we are about to tell you all." The tension was high everything fells silent as those words passed through the dead atmosphere. "We have to operate on her...To save her from dying now. We need your consent it's a new operation, but in trial runs it has worked very well." Bom could hear what the doctor was speaking of, but she couldn't move.

 

"My daughter w-will die without the surgery?" Only a simple nod let everyone in on the line of life to save the young woman that laid infront of them. "I will give my permission...Just please save her, she is young and has much to live for." Hearing the pleas the doctor looked at the girl infront of him sighing seeing the news he was going to deliver would change the girl's life.

 

"There will be 80 percent chance that this surgery will work, but there still is that 20 lingering around, are you absolutely sure that you want this for her?" Hearing the chance thoughts did cross twice, but seeing her daughter on that bed paling little by little hurt even more, nodding the doctors zoomed her off into the distance soon only you could see was the door flapping from the swinging motion.

 

"Why Bom...Why you...You ran infront of that car and pushed that boy out of the way, it was in vain though his parents didn't even care that you are here right now going through something that will forever change you... My Bommie, my little girl, my sunshine, my princess...I love you please make it through." No one would know but the nurse heard Bom's mother talk to herself, and knew it was her own nephew that the little girl had save, by pushing and risking her own life for his.

 

"This world works in the oddest ways doesn't it..."With one last pep talk in her head the nurse walked in and saw tears running on the elder woman's face ,but there was not a sound from her. "Hello Mrs. Park, I am here to explain the operation that your daughter is getting under way. I think that you should sit for this." Doing as told all the older woman could do was listen and take in what was about to be told. "She is going to be part robotic in ways, but in time those robotic parts should mold with her oldself, but it will take time seeing as how bad the condition she came in was very life threatening." Hearing the new Bom's mom was determined to find out who was the driver that came towards the kids. "Please I think you should rest." Not complying, the nurse couldn't have possibly told her that it was her nephew that Bom pushed out of the way endangering herself in his place.

 

"I need time to myself please."Walking away the nurse felt the guilt build up inside of her as she was only able to look at the elder's face. "I will find that horrible person and they will surely pay for what they have done to my girl." As the words echoed into the air, the nurse worried seeing the reaction. Soon enough she fell asleep from all the things that she had been put through. 

 

On the other hand after a few hours of emergency surgery the doctors came out wiping the sweat off of themselves, only looking at each other seeing as this was the time to reveal the outcome to a worried mother. "We have to go in sooner or later, and I will go with sooner." The head doctor spoke taking strong strides into the room seeing that the room they left in good shape was eerie. "Poor mother, I wouldn't want to have this experience." As he looked down seeing Bom's mother clutch onto a picture of her. Shaking her gently the doctor watched as she awoke looking at him with high hopes. "We are done with the surgery, but she has to heal first. For about 2 1/2 weeks." Not one emotion crossed her face as the doctor told the recovery time.

 

"I understand is she okay though,can we visit her now?" Nodding he walked out finally letting himself buckle under the pressure of seeing a mothers face  in utter disarray. The squeaks of something being wheeled in stopped her breathing as she saw Bom in a whole body cast only allowing her face,eyes,mouth, and areas of relief open. Breaking down she weeping a silent weep. "Everything will get better my little girl, I will seek justice."

 

 

 

[Present Time]

The doctors were right in it taking time instead of 2 1/2 weeks of recovery it took more, and now that it has been 20 some years Bom has grown as well as the metal pieces that were part of her, doing a routine check up to see if any of the parts were bad Bom bumped into a handsome man. Bowing Bom didn't have anymore interaction, not knowing that she dropped her phone. 

 

"She dropped her phone, I should return it soon." It rang and a voice blasted through in a beautiful song, seeing the faces looking at him. The male walked out and looked at the phone it was simple, but cute. He knew the girls name immediately. "Park Bom ..Are my eyes tricking me or am I lucky to find you again after all these years of searching for you again. Either way, I won't let you get away." 

 

"Umma why can't I go and see her she saved me from dying! She took the hit for me, if she didn't do that I would be the one in that position she is in right now! I have to tell her family!!!" The young boy yelled.

 

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO I don't care, we need not to thank her, she was stupid enough to push you out of the way knowing that she was in harms way!" The mother yelled back.

 

"You aren't human, seriously I am going to see her no matter what! If you don't want to help me I will go somewhere else then!" Without another word he tried to storm off, but was stopped by his father.

 

"Did you just tell your mother off?" Hearing the strong voice he flinched and nodded. "Son she is your mother, go apologize to her now. I will call your aunty to see if the girl is alright okay?" Nodding the boy trudged his way towards his mother loathing to have to apologize for his behavior.

 

Once more the phone rang this time snapping him out of the trance like state he was in, it was a phone call from Home. "Hello, is anyone there? Hello, this is the owner of the phone and I would like it back...Aishh this must be a joke huh, please give the phone back." A small smile crossed his lips. 

 

"No no please don't hang up, I have your phone. I want to give it back to you..So please just tell me where to meet you?" He could hear cheering over the line, his smile grew more. 'Truth is I just want to hear you speaking to me. I want to shout to you that I am that boy you moved so much, not only by pushing me out of the way...But you made your way into my heart without as much as talking to more no more then, "MOVE YOU IDIOT!" getting yourself hurt for another to see that they are safe you are truly an angel in a human form.

 

"We will meet at the park, wait where are you?......" He held in his laughter hearing her tone of voice. He answered that he was the hospital she just left. "Wahh there is a park near about 5 minutes walk go there and wait, I will be right there..Oh and don't move! Or or I will track you down and hunt you!!" Hanging up he laughed seeing how cute she sounded while she was threatening him.

 

"This will be interesting won't it, I will know you, but you won't know me Miss Park. I hope you know that I am the boy that you saved..I never got to thank you." As he walked to the park, he couldn't stop thinking of Bom and her selfless act helping him from being hit. He also remembered that his parents weren't fair, making him brush off the incident like she was nothing to him.  "You are my superhuman." 

 

Five minutes passed as the park started to have people leave for the day, a young lady walked in peeking around walking towards him. Holding in his breathe all he could do for those moment was look in awe seeing her for the first time in full view. Noting that she grew into a gorgeous person, smiling she saw him holding her phone. The smile struck him to the core making him freeze on the spot. 

 

"Yay are you the person I was talking to on the phone?" He nodded, she wanted to grab her phone away, but something compelled her stop and look at the man. "My my my well aren't you handsome?" Blushing he shook off the compliment. 'You don't even know Bom you are more gorgeous than I ever though you would be.' "Well my handsome stranger, do you mind if I know your name? I would love to repay you in coffee or ice cream one of these days." Blinking at her offer the words didn't come through.

 

"My name is..."

 


Author's Corner

ChalienaRose: Mwuahahah I will keep you all waiting on who it is. -happy dances-

Bom:Wahhhhhh too cuteeeee you are little one!!!-hugs you tight-

Luhan:It's me isn't since I am handsome.-looks at a mirror-

ChalienaRose:-whispers in a mumbling tone-Aren't you being a little vain right now?

Zico:Handsome as a deer-rolls eyes-, it's me since I am lovable.

Eunhyuk:Psssshhh it is totally me. -smiles goofy-

Lay:It could be me! I mean look at me. I look hot.

ChalienaRose:-look away laughing- you won't know till later, for now what do you think of my co-author unnie Aishime? 

Bom:She seems nice ^^

The guys:She is pretty? Can we talk to her?

ChalienaRose:Oh shush I didn't mean to talk about her like that, and you guys shhh.

The guys: Don't shush us, we are older!

ChalienaRose:-sticks out tongue- pffft wahev's OPPAS!-hides away like a ninja.

The guys:Aishhhh where did she go?!?!-groans looking around-

Bom:For now please comment, read, subb, and add both authors ^^. I will go and find Chaliena. 

ChalienaRose:What she said and mwuahahahah they won't find me I will be on planet Mato with Daehyun-winks at the reader, laughing at self sneaking away-it's Aishime unnie's turn now. Please treat her nicely. I LOVE YOU ALL :3