Sibling Or Couple?

My Big Brother Leeteuk(Editing)

Flashback

"Dont cry oppa." I said while cleaning his tear. He looked at me with teary eyes with a dissappointed face on him. I tryed to comfort him but it didnt seem to work much.

"Fany... I want to stronger so i can protect you instead of you protecting me" he said with a teary voice on him."Its my fault your always getting hurting by those boys'' he said while holding my hand with two of his hand."Fany i promise you that i will get stronger and be more manly for you!" he said staring at me.

"...And when i do will you be my bride?" he looked at me with a serious face.

"i......"

Tiffany's Pov

I woke up wondering did i say yes or no. I heard voice yelling my name.

"Hey Fany wake up you bum!!!!" a man voiced yelled once more

"Im up!!!" I said yelling but angry since he woke me up before i could know if i said yes or no.

I went down the staircase and saw my handsome twin brother Leeteuk. He was the jerk who woke me up before i could know the answer.

"Hey why you wake me up?!!"i yelled while playfully hitting him and he gave me his famous dimple smile.

"Because today is our first day in school." He said with a smirk. I looked at him angrily since i knew he was right.We walked together to school and we bump into my childhood friend Jessica. Shes known as the Ice Princess since she gives the meanist glare i have ever seen but shes also the nicest person i ever met plus its fun to scare her with cucumbers.

"Hey sica" Leeteuk said before i could say it. I glared at him but he just laughed at me.

"Hey Newly Wedds!~" Jessica said with a mocking voice that made me glare at her.

"Dont call us that !!" I said still glaring at her.She just laughed and clinged onto my arm.

"Oh come on Fany i was kidding around you know that" Jessica said looking at Leeteuk.

"I know." I said calming down. I looked at Leeteuk who was walking on ahead. When it comes to girls he's an idiot. I mean Jessica had a crush on him since 4th grade and he still didnt notice anything.

"Hey Twin # 1 wait for us!!" Jessica yelled. she ran after him while dragging me along with her.

"Hey Sica!!" I said being dragged aganist my will.

Leeteuk Pov

I heard jessica yelling out for me which made me wanna run from them just to bother my little sister Fany.

I looked back with a smirk and i just started running. It's a good thing i was in the boys track team.

"Hey Jungsu!!! Wait up you jerk!! yelled both girls. Which made me want to fun faster.

"Make me!!" I said while laughing until i bump into a tall guy. Never have i met a guy who was more handsome than me until now. I fell backword looking at him. Has a guy that handsome aways lived here?

"Are you alright?'' he said picking me up from the ground.

"Im alright thanks for picking me up" i said looking at him with my famous dimple smile.

"Hey Teukkie!!! why did you leave us behind?!!" Jessica said angrily but she noticed the tall guy in front of me and had a shock look on her which kinda made me feel akward. Then i saw Tiffany who looked him the same way Jessica was i dont know why but that made feel jealous of him.

Tiffany Pov

It was like in movies where the main character falls in love at first sight. He was my ideal guy tall,handsome,cute,manly, and kind.

"Hello my name is Siwon Choi its a pleasure to meet you lovely ladies" he said while smiling.

When he smiled it made me feel floaty for the first time i found a guy who was more handsome than my brother Leeteuk. Even Jessica was floaty just by seeing his smile.

"Hi my name is Leeteuk nice to meet you siwon." Leeteuk said with a cold smile that i never seen him use it before. I wonder if he is jealous that a guy is finally more handsome them him or was it that...

maybe he liked jessica?

"Hi im Jessica nice to meet you" Jessica said looking at Siwon then at Leeteuk with a worried face.

Leeteuk looked at Jessica but she looked away before he noticed her stare.

"Im Tiffany nice to meet you Siwon." i said smiling with my famous eye smile.

"Nice to meet all of you guys." He said while smiling and then he looked at Leeteuk and me.I blushed trying to hide from Siwon and the others.

" You guys make a cute couple'' He said looking at me and Leeteuk.I felt a stab to my heart again another person thinking we're a couple just by seeing us for the first time. Why does this always happen?

Leeteuk Pov

I stared at Tiffany. She seemed sad when Siwon said we look like a cute couple

"We're not a couple." I told Siwon. I dont know why but it killed me saying that to him.

"Really? I thought you were since you look cute together." Siwon said. I stared at Tiffany and she seemed more down.

"No we're just siblings beside i like girls who are girly not violent like my little sister." I said.Siwon laughed

"Is that so but she seems nice." Siwon said. Tiffany hit me on the side while blushing. Thats the Tiffany i know and love. 

"Well i have to go i dont want to be late on the first day.'' said Siwon bowing down gently and leaving.

"CRAP!!!" I yelled.Looking at the time on my watch.

"Im sorry Fany and Sica but i gotta run." I said running off.

Shes gonna kill me.

Tiffany Pov

"Teukkie?!" Jessica yelled. But knowing its too late to stop him she gives up and looked at me with puppy eyes. Ugh now its time to talk about Leeteuk.

"Fany you think Leeteuk got a girlfriend?" Jessica said with a sad face. 

"Sica i dont think he does he's more into 2D girls than real girls." i said joking around.

"But you never know!"Jessica said while clinging onto me.

"Well the only girl he talks about beside me is you Sica." i said trying to make her happy.

"Really?!!" Jessica said looking like a kid who just got candy.

"Yeah, now lets go to school before we're late." I said Smiling at her.

"Alright Fany!" Jessica said with a joyful smile while running to the gate and again dragging me.

"Hey Sica!!" I said Yelling.

(Author note)

This is my first Fanfic hopefully you'll like :3

Eunhae hyohyuk yoonhae haesica heesica which pairing you want?