Too Perfect

{HenBer/Drabble} Too perfect

Amber is upset. She's locked in practise room and don't wanna go out. She feels frustrated because of Victoria. Why can't she understand Amber doesn't like wear dresses? She's a tomboy, for godess' sake! Tomboys don't wear femenine clothes! Even where there is a party that night.

“Are you OK, Amber?” the girl turns out when heards Henry's voice.
“Henry! What are you doing here?” she ask. She's always with Henry they are friends, so Amber don't need to call him oppa.
“Obviously, I didn't come for nothing. What's the matter?”
“It's nothing” she sighs. “It's just... I don't wanna go to the party. Victoria unnie says I have to wear elegant clothes, but I don't want to. I have my own style, why I have to be like all the other girls?”
“Amber, that's impossible!” Mochi says and smirks “There is no other girl like you!”

The younger blushes furiosly and stares him surprised.

“Wh-what do you mean, Henli?” Amber asks shyly.
“What do you think that I mean, guy? You're beautiful, there are a lot of men who love you. Even there are girls who are in love with you! And you're so clever and nice. You're wonderful, so say to Victoria that leave you alone. You're perfect just the way you are. Too perfect, Ambie”

Amber's heart skips a beat and her breath become heavy but fast. Henry smirks again and lean his head forward to put down his lips over Amber's. They kiss for a while, slowly, passionately. She feels the heat in her face when they part their lips.

“C'mon, guy. We have to go to the part.” Henry whispers in her ear, making her to tremble
“O-Okay...” she nods stunned “But... Have you just kiss me?”
“Yeah. Why? Don't you like it?”
“I don't want to mean that! It's just...”
“Amber, we're late. C'mon”

And he goes out of the room like a sir, smirking and touching his lips, while the girl follows him stunned.

 

FML. This is so... XDDDDD Sorry!