Morning

A Day In The Life of JongKey

Key POV

 

I woke up feeling a bit peppy yet a bit numb. I looked down only to see my boyfriend, Jonghyun, sleeping on my hand. It was really cute until I realized he drooling on it also. DROOLING PEOPLE. I immediately took action by whacking him really hard with a pillow, because no one;NO ONE; drools on the hand of the Almighty Key. After whacking him for about 50 times on the head, he finally woke up.

"Ugh...Key stop whacking me on the head with pillows," said Jonghyun, using his ultimate secret weapon. THE PUPPY DOG EYES. Fortunately, it didn't work on me since I was immune to it.

"No way! No one drools on the Almighty Key! Not even you Jonghyun!" I replied back, feeling confident and diva-like as ever.

Until Jonghyun whacked me back with his pillow. That was when I let  out a le gasp. It pretty soon became a pillow fight, with feathers flying everywhere. It finally stopped when Onew, our leader came in and started scolding us about everyone else not being able to sleep and him not being able to go back to his dream about KFC falling from the sky or something like that.

"KIM KIBUM ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Onew yelled.

I immediately broke from my thoughts "Yeah?"

I could hear a facepalm and a sigh in the background and footsteps walking away from me and Jonghyun's room.

Since I couldn't go back to sleep, I decided to make breakfast for the rest of the members. I got some eggs, bacon, and some other ingredients. I was cooking the eggs and bacon when someone decided to hug me from behind. Bad idea. I immediately took the nearest pan near myself and starting to whack whoever was hugging me. After I was done with the beating it, I looked at the person only to realize that it was Jonghyun and not some person.

"Whoops. Sorry Jonghyun," I apologized.

"It's okay Key. Your lucky that I love you. Otherwise I would've beaten the ing out of you," Jonghyun said, murmuring that last part.

And then Siwon randomly popped into our dorm. Wait WHAT? How did he get into our dorm? He didn't even have the keys to it to be exact.

"Kim Jonghyun, you  have commited 51 sins. YOU MUST REPENT YOUR SINS IN THE NAME OF THE LORD," Siwon spoke, in a preachful voice.

"SHUT UP SIWON AND GO BACK TO WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM!" Me and Jonghyun yelled at the same time.

"Alright fine. Geez. Let's go Kibum,"Siwon said, and ushered the other man to follow him.And then they just walked out the door. Wait a minute. Since when did Kibum get here?

I let out a sigh and rubbed my temples. I was beginning to have a headache. Jonghyun noticed the condition I was in and handed me some water and pills.

"Thanks Jonghyun."

"Your welcome  yeobo~."

I immediately felt my face beginning to heat up and I murmured a reply back.

So after making the breakfast and trying to wake up the other members, we were all finally at the table. But apparently, Onew kept on complaining about having no chicken for breakfast until I silenced him by threatening to hit him with one of the plates.

After finishing the breakfast and washing the dishes with Jonghyun. we both plopped onto the couch and snuggled against each other while watching Star King. All was peaceful for that moment. Until we heard munching noises coming from the other side of the couch. We turned our heads to see Onew munching on a bucket of some Mexicana fried chicken. Wait. Where did he even get that?

"Onew hyung can you please be quiet while eating chicken please?" We both asked.

"No way! This is high quality chicken you see here!" Onew said, pointing at the bucket of chicken in his hand. He then resumed to whatever he was doing before, which was eating more chicken. Me and Jonghyun let out a sigh and facepalmed ourselves. We then also resumed to do what we were doing before, this time with quieter crunching noises in the background. I only had one thought racing through as we sat there watching TV.

Today is going to be a loong day.

~So umm...yeah. (^__^)y Hi. Katdaug told me I was writing more SuJu fanfics than SHINee so HAH! TAKE THAT! This is a pretty long oneshot for me to write. Sooooo...see you soon? Bye? *proceeds to high-five all my subscribers* ( ^__^)/\(^__^) Thank you! I have a cold right now and it so I'm pretty tired. So bye.