Chapter 1

Accidental Love

Lee Min Yeong's P.O.V

Today my father will introduce me to the best worker in the company. I can accept being the heiress of the company but marrying a stranger I will strongly disagree. I dont want to marry someone I dont know anything about. I want to marry someone I love that knows every single detail about me exterior and interiorly. 

I want to marry with love not this! What did I do to deserve this? I'm someone independant, smart and organized. I took my master a year ago and I'm still at a young age. I'm currently 20 and soon on 13th May I will be 21. My father expect me to marry when I reach 21 and he wants me to marry someone that he approves and fortunately that someone is a man that I know nothing about. I only know that he is father's assistant in the company and from what father has told me he said that he is the best worker among all the workers in the Lee Coorperation.

I was now dragged to a restaurant where my father arranged the meeting where I would meet the guy that my father wants me to marry. I was looking down the whole time and when my father suddenly stopped I finally looked up. There I saw a handsome man in tux standing and greeting my father. My father sat down and I took the seat next to him.

"So what is it that you want to tell me boss?" I looked up to the guy. He doesnt know? "Oh! That's simple... I want you to marry my daughter!" his smiling face fell and it turns into a frown. My eyes havent left him yet. "I'm sorry but... I cant." my father looked pissed when he said that.

"I'll leave you too to it! When I come back the two of you must agree!" with that my father stood up and left "So... I-" I didnt get to finish because he cut me off "Look, I know you are the boss' daughter and the heiress but I cant marry you..." It sort of hurt when he said that but I kept hiding my facial expression "And you think I want it?! Why cant you?!" he calmly answered "because I'm already engaged and I love her." after he said that I froze and he just left. Leaving me dumbfounded. 

Okay... It's bad already that I have to marry a stranger but a stranger that is already engaged? Hell no! Since I'm already at a restaurant I called my bestie, Son Naeun so I can pour everything I'm feeling right now to her. I ordered some food for us to eat. I dont even have to ask her what she wants to eat because she will eventually eat anything that is edible.

20 minutes later she finally arrived with her pink dress with a matching purple leather bag and her black roxy heels. She took a seat infront of me and began shooting me questions. "So, was he hot? What's his name? Did you agree?" at that time my head was elsewhere thinking about what he said. Unconciously I blurted out "He's engaged and yes he's hot." my stupid head wasnt functioning well. I shouldnt have said that he was hot.

"WHAT?! OOOOOH MAAAAAAAAI GOOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH!!!" one thing I tell you about Naeun is that she is extremely loud. Her voice can be heard from miles away when she screams. I covered my ears but I can still hear her screaming.

"SSSSSHHHHH! Be quiet!" she hushed down and continued asking me questions "What's his name?" then I realized, to think of it I havent even asked for his name. "I... Dont know." she sighed deeply and shook her head. "OMO! Your father is here..." I turned my head and saw my father with the guy before. Naeun stood up and greeted my father. For your information Naeun also works in the company "Annyeonghaseyo boss! Oh, Kim Myungsoo what are you doing here?" Naeun knows the guy? 

"Oh! Naeun... What are you doing here?" Naeun smiled tenderly "I askede you first... I came here to meet up with my bestie, the boss' daughter..." The guy which I assume his name is Myungsoo turned to me and for a split second out eyes met but then he quickly looked away. 

"I dont care what your reasons are but I will say this once and only once! If any of you make me repeat something you wont expect will happen, like getting fired from a great job and I will make sure that he wont get any other jobs and grounded until she listen to me..." my eyes widened at the statement. I cant be grounded!

"Now, the two of you will get married and until that day I will lock the two of you in your house that I built and I wont open it until the wedding day! You will be excused from work! Now go home and pack your things and Myungsoo once you finished packing come over to my house." He nodded, wait he nodded?! The hell?!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

A/N: COMMENT!