Final

It's Complicated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Saera POV

I was walking in the streets in Myeongdong one Friday night. It was the day I received my pay check so I was window shopping. As I walked down the road, I happened to pass by a poster. I stopped in my tracks and touched the glass. 'I miss him. So much. It's been too long.' I stared at the poster for a couple of minutes. In my pocket I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and looked at the screen it was an unknown number. Hesitantly, I slid the green button and put my phone beside my ear. 
"Hello?" I said.
"Hello?" A guy's voice replied.
'Oh my god. What to do? It's a guy!'
"Umm... Who are you..?" I asked while staring at the poster.
"Don't you remember me Hwang Saera?" He asked.
It took me a few seconds to recognize his voice. When realization hit me I scream at the top of my lungs. I heard a chuckle at the other end of the line and earned a few weird glances from the people passing by. I bowed to them and cleared my throat.
"Yah. Oppa! How come it took you so long to contact me?" I asked.
"Meh. Im busy that's why. Anyways. I have some free time tomorrow and I'm planning on seeing you." He stated.
I heard a few voices in the background of the other line.
"Look. I need to go. Call you later ok? Bye!" He said and hung up.
I sighed and looked at my phone. 'I really miss you.. I wish you would always be with me... Byun Baekhyun... My oppa..'
With a lonely heart I walked home. 

There was a boy who was standing at the far end of the white room. But he wasn't facing me. He slowly turned around and I began to recognize him.
"Baekhyun oppa!" I shouted and waved at him. A big smile plastered on my face.
He was fully facing me by now and he smiled back. I could see the twinkle in his eyes which I always adored. 
I began to run towards him but was stopped in the middle of my tracks. 
A girl stepped aside from behind Baekhyun and clung on to his arm. She and Baekhyun looked at each other and smiled sweetly. They turned to me and slowly began moving towards me.
"Stop." I mumbled. The two were only a few feet from me.
I slowly sank to my knees and buried my head in between it. "STOP!"

I woke up with a jolt. There was a thin layer of sweat on my forehead. "That's ok Saera. It was only just a dream," I mumbled to myself

Baekhyun POV 

After I talked to her in the phone I went to practice again. I can't stop thinking of her. I just cant.  After a long time of practicing and training I finally debuted. And its been 1 year. 1 year of not seeing Saera. I miss her so badly. Thanks to her I shouldn't be where i am now. And thanks to her, I find myself fighting this battle of being an idol. She is my inspiration. She is the light. She is the person who keeps my heart beating. She is Hwang Saera, my best friend  my love.

~Flashback~ 

"Baekhyun oppa!" I turned to the sound of my name. I was greeted with the sight of Saera running towards me. Oh the beauty. Her glasses was sliding down her nose but nevertheless, she looked perfect. I strode towards her wearing a smile on my face.
"What is it now Saera?" I said in a teasing voice.
She held up a flier of SM Entertainment auditions. I eagerly got the flier and read it again. The next thing that happened was quite a shocker to be honest. I did not know when I started moving. I did not know how I did it. And I certainly did not know WHY I did it. But I found myself hugging her. Was it the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter