Day 1

BOY SCOUTS

 

 

“Yah! You boys! Get into the buss before I get to use strength with you!!”

 

A lot of tisks could be heard from the handsome boys just in front of the school’s gate, each group at a side but no one bothering to move.

 

“You are hopeless. I wonder what the principle thinks this trip will do.” the Scout Club's teacher, Mr. Kang muttered under his breath, regretting accepting the principle’s offer to bring his Scout Club to the trip.

 

“Ok! I get it. SuJu's group , please come and sit at the back of the bus.”

 

The nine boys grunted but obeyed, moving from their place to the back of the huge bus.

 

“Now! Dong Bang Shin Ki's group, please sit in front of them.”

 

“No! We won't.” said a deep voice.

 

And one of the boys who are already inside the bus raised a brow at the black headed pretty boy.

 

“Now! I'm getting headache!” the teacher held his head “Then, what do you want?”

 

“I'm not going in unless there is a space between us!!” Jaejoong folded his arms on his chest, pouting.

 

Sighing, Mr. Kang nodded while gesturing for the five boys to get in, “Just leave a seat line between you.”

 

“We are next!” said a smiling Onew while pushing his Shinee's group members into the bus with Minho’s help.

 

And the last bad group of them who were the most matured entered to sit at the front two rows, Big Bang's group.

 

The teacher entered to feel the heavy atmosphere, his whole body trembled “Aish! How am I gonna survive this for a week?” he scratched his head.

 

The door closed and everyone is in his own group, murmurings is the only thing could be heard, no one could take the other groups to even interact together, they all had a bad history, and they all never were in good terms.

 

Super junior were known of being protective of one another.

 

Dong bang shin ki are half time charismatic half time dorky.

 

Shinee would always be the good obedient boys but they are really ferias when fighting.

 

And the famous Big Bang are the boys with most different personalities.

 

But to sum this up they were all under the category of “Hotties”.

 

It took the bus a whole hour to arrive to their destination. Once the world stopped from moving and the doors opened the first to stand was Taeyang. Being the cool tempered he walked off to the forest, followed by the rest of Big Bang then the other groups one by one stepped out to the fresh air.

 

Looking around, they could only see a treeless area surrounded by huge tall trees standing like a fence, green everywhere with hint of brown

 

“Ooh! It’s a worm!!” said shindong bending to the ground.

 

“Don’t eat it!!” said Kangin playfully, making the later to purse his lips.

 

“I'm into diet anyway...” saying it more to himself.

 

Walking in the place each bunch of guys decided on their territory, marking their space but the bold headed Jaejoong, “Yah! I want this place to put my tent!"

 

Looked at him, Siwon in the other hand with a brow up “And I most go by your orders, princess?”

 

Jaejoong’s blood flared, sending daggers to the other taller boy. Siwon saw how Jaejoong is speechless. He closed the space between them “I was here first, or were you the one who saw this space first? Pretty boy?”

 

“Stop calling me that names, bastard!!”

 

That only made Siwon’s grin gets wider and Jaejoong’s teethes to grit strongly.

 

A hand rested on the taller’s shoulder “Don’t you let him be?”

 

“I'm not giving up whats mine!”

 

“NEITHER WOULD I!!” screamed Jaejoong getting the attention of their surrenders.

 

“Jaejoong!” Yunho approached the three and stood beside his friend.

 

“What's wrong?” Junsu said followed by Hyukjae from the other side asking the same to his hyungs.

 

Jaejoong couldn’t hold himself more with the irritating face of his rival, as if his hands made their way by themselves toward Siwon’s cheek but luckily Siwon is fast enough to grab the hand before it could slap his face.

 

“What? You are at that time of the month already?”

 

Seething hard he cursed so loud “I'm gonna kill you, er!!!”

 

And punch surprised Siwon now in his other cheek “Wow! You are pretty strong, sissy!!”

 

But before Jaejoong would do anything risky, Key from Shinee, held Jaejoong’s free hand then taking his other arm which was still held by the tall man, and slowly pulled him away to his already ready tent. Then got him inside, while everyone was looking in shock, even DBSK themselves.

 

The angry one sat on the floor crossed legs then folded his arms in front of his chest.

 

“Whats wrong, Jae?” said the calmed Key sitting facing Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong didn’t respond, preferring to be quite.

 

“Tell me, hyung....”

 

Looking at Key from the corner of his eyes suspiciously, “Why are you acting all good for?” he mumbled.

 

“Don’t say that Jae. Just forget the stupid arguments and the we have between each other,” said Key slightly angry.

 

Jaejoong looked away and pouted, then silence was the only thing could be heard in the small tent, until jonghyung’s voice interrupted.

 

“Are you dead, already? You two?”.

 

Suddenly Key’s head poped out the tent “And what were you doing? Eavesdropping?”.

 

Raising his hands in surrender “Come on! Man.. only for the sake of peace!”.

 

The older one chuckled then went back inside smiling slightly. He waited a little before starting again.

 

“If anything is bothering you, you could come to me anytime, and no need to tell anyone if you don’t want to...” then patted Jaejoong’s shoulder.

 

Somehow Jaejoong felt embarrassed for being comforted by someone who is younger than him. He only nodded then headed out, ignoring the curious Junghyung.

 

Going back to his tent, he found a body under his blanket.

 

“YAH!” taking off the blanket to see no other than Heechul. He facepalmed himself literally, just why this trip is so tiring.

 

When he looked at the lying Heechul he saw him glaring at him so hard by his black duo eyes, sending a shiver down his spine.

 

Heechul rose from his place willingly but only to tell Jaejoong something before leaving, “You better not mess with Siwon, you better off, he even gave up this place for your sorry , and who you think did fixed the tint?” then he left the small space, leaving jaejoong to gap his mouth, he didn’t leave his place for an hour until dinner time when the teacher called and all of the boys were forced to gather around the fireplace.

 

Still sitting in groups as if afraid of getting a disease, the teacher offered them some frozen fishes to cook and eat.

 

“Don’t be happy, you won't be served food anymore, you are going to have to search for your own”.

 

“WHAT?” and groans are loud in the air.

 

“Sir?” Daesung raised his hand.

 

“Yes?”.

 

“Where is the toilet?”.

 

“Do I look like having a toilet?”.

 

Daesung only shrugged.

 

“You dummy! You are in a forest. Open this useless brain of yours!!” screamed Sungmin.

 

''So what? I need to know where I have to do all the bussiness. And we all should know.. so nobody will step on or..''

 

''Ok! Guys.. stop it! Since we're stay near the river, you should know where to do your bussiness. Ok.. now, let's find the food!''

 

''Where?'' Changmin asked excitedly since he really hungry.

 

''What do you mean by where? Of course in the forest!!'' Mr. Kang said sarcasticly.

 

''WHAT???'' everybody in unison.