아이 러브 유

I Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hey baby, wake up wake up, you're a copycat, wake up wake up, listen up
Wake up wake up, hey can you hear, wake up wake up, you're a coward

Having no desire to be blinded by daylight, you keep your eyes closed as you sightlessly feel around to reach for your phone to shut your alarm off. You turn around after setting it down and throw your arm over... nothing.

"Hmm?" you mumble as you open your eyes. "Yonghwa?" You look around the room in search for your sweetheart with no luck.

"Where did he go?"

You jump out of bed and quickly slide your feet into your slippers. As soon as you step out you hear the shower running in the bathroom, thus ending your quest before it ever really began. You breathe a sigh of relief and knock on the door, although it was already partially open.

"Yong?"

He lets out a noise in response before you enter the bathroom. You find an empty spot on the counter and take a seat.

"What's up?" he asks.

After your mini-shock, his voice seemed to sound just a tad more beautiful than how it did yesterday. You delay your response for a few seconds as you replay his words in your head.

"You're up before me," you tell him.

"Yeah, I was gonna surprise you with breakfast in bed after my shower... though I guess it wouldn't really a surprise anymore."

"Oops," you giggle as you sway your dangling feet. "Sorry about that."

"Don't worry," he said, echoing your laugh. "Go back to bed, I'll still bring it to you."

Starting your morning Yonghwa-less made you want to make up those moments you lost together. They were rather short but still felt like a lifetime.

"Actually, I'd like to stay in here with you," you shyly admit. "I woke up without you complaining about my alarm tone. You weren't even beside me."

"Did you miss me? How cute!" he teases.

What was a joke to him was truth to you. "Yeah, I did," you say quietly. You look down at the floor.

He notes the sincerity in your voice. "Aw. Don't worry, babe. I'm right here."

You consider telling him about your fear. You hesitate before spitting the words out.

"I was also kinda scared."

"Scared?" he repeats.

You nod. Although there's a curtain between you and him, you know he's aware.

"How come you were scared?"

"I- I didn't know where you were. I didn't hear the shower running from the bedroom... I guess I was lost in my thoughts."

He chuckles. "That's really

Please log in to read the full chapter